Prologue 6 – Backup has arrived!
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A scream can be heard that is so loud that it shakes the very ground itself, making tremors and a small earthquake that ranges over seven kilometers, and the scream itself can be heard from over four kilometers away.

 

 

“GGGRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGG!!!”

 

Random Angels:
“AAAAh My Ears!!!” “My Heead!” “AAaah Make it stooop!!!” “My head's Going to explode!”

Tyro: “Dammit, where in the bloody hell is this sound emanating from!? Is that thing making it!?”

The sound can also be heard through the light mirror, causing pain to everyone's ears in the Cathedral.

Random Gods:
“My ears!” “Destroy the mirror please, I beg you!”

Eliza: “Aaah it hurts so much!”

Maria: “Hang on, Eliza! Urrgh!”

Power: “Damn, what is that thing?! Where did it come from?!”

Speedy: “What did you say?! It's way too loud!”

Owen: “Lord, we must do something! Before our eardrums shatter!”

Creator of Light and Life: “Metal Creator, what should we do?!”

Metal: “We should continue firing everything at that thing!”

Before the ranged golems and royal angels could fire again, gigantic hands and arms appeared out of the black mass. One of them then went towards the targets that were firing at the black mass.

Random angel 1: “Oh no, a giant hand is approaching this direction!”

Random angel 2: “We must flee!”

Tyro: “Everyone scatter!”

The ranged golems fire at the dark hand, but it does nothing. The hand smashes them into pieces, with a few other golems and angels that did not manage to run away from the hand in time. When the hand touched the ground, it then emitted a significant shockwave that ripped the ground below apart, causing trees, rocks, and fragmented golem parts to scatter in all directions.

Tyro: “T-Take cover! Everyone, watch out, and take cover!”

Some angels relay the orders to others who are further away. However, those who were not fortunate enough to receive the orders failed to be vigilant of the for falling objects, as some either met their demise of the objects falling into them, or sustained minor to severe injuries.

Tyro experiences anger as he witnessed his fellow men die from left to right, and was forced to witness another God's demise.

Tyro: “Damn abomination! I shall eradicate you!”

Tyro then commences to gather a considerable amount of lightning within his hammer.

Unknown God Commander: “Tyro, don't do it! That will not have any effect on this Titan! They are the size of a whole damned mountain!”

Tyro: “You won't stop me, Rigard!”

Tyro then swings his hammer with an excessive amount of energy towards the gigantic creature, unleashing a potent and massive lightning bolt that strikes the creature, destroying a small portion of it.

The Creature then makes another deafening scream.

 

“GGRRRAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGG!!!”

 

The Angels place their hands on their ears, in an attempt to block out the ear-piercing scream.

Random Angels:
“It's screaming agaain!” “No not again!” “My ears are bleediing!”

Tyro: “Damn iiiit!!!”

The sound also echoes through the mirror in the Cathedral.

Random Gods:
“This noise is way too painful!” “My Lord, please, make it stop!…”

Creator of Light and Life: “I aspire to be able to do so, my child!”

As the Light Creator attempts to calm their creations, Speedy then observes dark creatures at the rear of the angels, who swiftly but also silently approach the angels. They then yell to Metal.

Speedy: “Metal, look! The scary things are coming back!”

Metal, unable to fully comprehend Speedy's voice, responds.

Metal: “… Huh?”

Speedy then shouts louder.

Speedy: “Metal! There are dark creatures lurking behind the angels and the few of our golems!”

Everyone in the Cathedral was able to hear Speedy, and then they gazed into the light mirror, and saw the dark creatures.

Metal: “Oh no! I must warn Tyro!”

 

 

Back on Earth.

Metal speaks through the Light mirror in order to warn Tyro, but he is too focused on the gigantic creature still screaming, to hear it.

Rigard, however, observes the luminous mirror situated adjacent to Tyro, and perceives a faint voice coming from it.

Rigard: “Is that a light mirror?”

The Angels, who are still firmly grasping their hands to their ears in response to the persistent scream, are then confronted with the dark, ominous creatures.

Random Angel 1: “Huh? Blergh-!”

Another angel witnesses the first angel being killed, and then he yells.

Random Angel 2: “Sir! We're being ambus-!”

But before they could finish, a dark angel hybrid splits their head in half with brute strength and speed, with a sword that the normal angel once heeled before they got merged.

After hearing one of the angels yell, other angels nearby turned their backs, and then all hell broke loose as the dark creatures charged against the angels, viciously, and brutally killing and consuming them.

Rigard then notices faint screams coming from the angels, then he turns around and sees dark creatures attacking from behind. He then yells at the top of his lungs.

Rigard: “Ambush! We're being ambushed! Turn around!”

The mountain-sized creature's screams stopped, and everyone turned around to face the dark creatures. They then charged back at them, causing all sorts of chaos as they fought each other.

One of the dark creatures flying above the Battlegrounds, referred to as DACH, calls out to the other Dark Creatures.

DACH: “KILL!!! KILL ALL!”

Tyro: “You!…”

As Tyro detects DACH, he swiftly launches himself at them at full speed, crashing directly into them and tackling them, making them both crash into solid ground, resulting in a small crater.

Tyro: “I'll obliterate you and your kind!”

DACH snarls, then Tyro charges their hammer with electricity, ready to hit the creature's skull in. However, the creature bites into Tyro's stomach, making them bleed a little and lose their guard and wince in pain.

Tyro then struck the creature on the head with his fist, with brute strength, causing them to let go of biting. But they also tore away a part of Tyros' flesh, making Tryo scream.

Tyro: “Aaah!”

The DACH then struck at Tyro's face with their claw-like hands, but Tyro swiftly flew backwards, avoiding the creature's attacks.

Tyro: “Bastard, that stings!”

DACH: “Strong, I think I will consume you!”

The DACH charges towards Tyro, dispersing into tendrils, preparing to wrap around him and take control of his body.

Tyro: “Disgusting!”

With immense force, Tyro then throws their hammer at the creature, which makes them crash into the ground.

Tyro: “Hideous things.”

Rigard: “Tyro! Lookout!”

Tyro: “Huh? Wh-What the hell?!”

As Tyro turned around, he was then grabbed by Rigard, who then tossed him away, causing Tyro to fly a few meters away.

Tyro: “Hey, what's the big de-!”

Before Tyro could conclude his reprimand towards Rigard, Rigard, along with several other angels and dark creatures alike, then got squashed by a gigantic dark hand.

Tyro: “N-no! Rigard!”

As the giant hand lifts, floating in the sky, Tyro then flies towards where Rigard was last seen.

Tyro: “Rigard!… Where are you?!… Don't tell me you died!?”

Rigard speaks with a low, hoarse voice, barely enough for Tyro to hear.

Rigard: “H- *Cough* H-ere…”

Tyro's gaze fell upon Rigard, who had been etched into the ground in the shape of a human-shaped crater, coughing up blood, and remaining utterly immobilized.

Tyro: “Damn it! Why Rigard?! Why did you save me and not yourself!?”

Rigard coughs up more blood, as he begins to talk.

Rigard: “*Coughs*… B-… Because… You are more powerful than I am… You- *Cough* You have the elements of lightning… While I only have heightened senses… and it looked like *Cough* That… you could hurt that creature!”

Tyro: “You fool! Even if I can hurt it, I might not be able to kill it! I put my all into that attack, and it only ended up pissing that thing off!”

Rigard: “Hahaha- *Cough, Cough* S-shit, then… we are doomed… Oh, no…”

Rigard glances at the giant dark hand, hovering in the sky above them.

Tyro: “What?! What is it?!”

As the Angels and Golems fight against the Dark Creatures, causing bloodshed everywhere, when suddenly a small dark leech-like creature the size of a pineapple falls onto the back of one of the angels.

Random Spear Angel: “W-What the hell just fell onto my back?! Ghaa!”

As the creature began to bite onto their back, they scream in pain.

Random Spear Angel: “Get it off! Get it off!”

Random Sword Angel: “Hang on!-”

They fly towards their buddy, but then another one of those leech-like creatures lands on the sword angel's face, sending them plummeting to the ground.

Random Sword Angel: “MMMMh! MMh!”

As the creature eats away at their face, they scream in muffled pain.

Then, swarms of those dark leech creatures descend from the sky, landing on everything beneath the giant dark hand.

Tyro watches in horror as the angel army scream in agony as the leech-like creatures ripped away their flesh, leaving nothing behind, not even bones or metal armor, as the creatures bite right through them.

Tyro: “By… our Creator… Everyone run! Get away from this area!”

Tyro commands everyone to withdraw, but despite their efforts, they are unable to do so due to their suffering and the fact that they are being devoured. Even the metal golems begin to break down and fall apart, as the leech creatures eat through them. Some golems and royal angels retaliate by firing beams at the giant hand from which the leech creatures originate, but it does nothing to affect the hand as they soon get overwhelmed and devoured.

As if things weren't bad enough, the large dark creatures continue to slaughter everyone as the small dark leech-like creatures does nothing to them.

Tyro then gazes at the giant hand in the sky, pondering to himself.

Tyro: “(Why isn't any of those things falling towards us?!)”

The DACH then returns, holding the hammer of Tyro, and also accompanied by a multitude of other dark creatures.

DACH: “HAHAHA! Finally, with the bothers gone… We can become one!…”

Tyro: “M-My Hammer?! B-But how? It can only be wielded by those with my blood in their veins!”

DACH: “That So? HAHAHA! That's because I consumed part of your flesh! Making it mine!”

Tyro: “Shit!…”

Rigard grabs Tyro's leg in order to get his attention.

Rigard: “Tyro *Cough, cough* Run!… Retreat to our realm! We must get more reinforcements!…”

Tyro: “… No… If I create a portal, it is possible that they may also enter it, wreaking havoc in our realm!…”

DACH: “Oh? So you aren't from this disgusting world? HAHA! That's fantastic! We shall also conquer your realm!”

Tyro: "No! I won't permit you to go there!"

Tyro clenches their fist, then their hand emits a white glow, and a flurry of electricity emanates from it. Then they fly and charge towards DACH getting ready to punch them with their glowing electric hand. But before he could do anything, DACH struck Tyro in the chin with his own hammer, causing his helmet to crack and him to fly upwards, as well as making him spit out blood and a few of his teeth.

Then, Tryo lands hard on the ground and creates dust.

 

 

Back at the Cathedral.

Everyone panics and argues among themselves.

Random God 1: “The planet is lost! We should just completely destroy it and start over again!”

Eliza: “No! There must be a way to rid of those monsters without ruining the world!”

Creator of Light and Life: “Don't worry, my children, there will be reinforcements coming soon from the other realms soon.”

Random God 2: “What about the reinforcements from the other realms?! I'm sorry my Lord, but where are they!? When will they arrive!?”

Random God 3: “They have abandoned us!”

Creator of Light and Life: “No, They will still come to h-”

Random God 1: “We are doomed! You heard what that creature said! They're coming here as well!”

Creator of Light and Life: “No, they won't be abl-”

Random God 3: “It's all over!”

Metal: “Power.”

Power disperses a tremendous energy force outwards as he speaks.

Power: “SETTLE DOWN NOW!”

The force cascaded, compelling everyone to the ground while simultaneously causing vibrations to ripple through the very structure of the Cathedral.

Metal: “Sorry, Life, it had to be done so they would listen.”

Life (The Creator of Light and Life): “No, I understand, thank you.”

All the Deities present in the Cathedral expresses their apologies to their Lord.

Random God 1: “S-sorry, my Lord!”

Eliza: “Forgive us, M'Lord!”

Life: “All is forgiven, please remember that dark beings are not able to invade our realm, as they would not be able to survive in this realm as it is completely covered with a Light and Holy Atmosphere. If they were to invade, they would inevitably disintegrate in time.”

Random God 1: “Y-yes Lord, I'm sorry, I have forgotten!”

Life: “No worries, my child, Metal Creator, What shall we do now? I don't have much more forces to send.”

Metal: “It appears that I have no choice but to activate the special golems, it's time for them to stop the rest of those creatures and destroy that giant.”

Speedy: “Why didn't you activate them earlier, Metal!? They could've helped the others!”

Metal: “Activating the special golems earlier would have resulted in excessive friendly fire. Both those creatures and the angels would have perished due to the overwhelming force of the golems. Even Tyro realized he couldn't unleash his full power without jeopardizing the lives of others.”

Speedy: “O-oh…”

Metal: “But with almost every angel and golem wiped out, I have no choice but to activate them now. It's our last chance before they too get destroyed in the process, and we might not get another opportunity like this again.”

Life: “… Do it, activate them.”

Metal: “Right… I am Sorry Life… this might result into more deaths on our side.”
“AGC, Activate the special gol-”

Before they could finish, a light blue and yellowish oval shaped portal quickly opens up near them, and then someone yells through the portal.

???: “Waaaiit!!! Don't activate your scrawny golems yet!”

Then out floats Alyra at a rapid pace, followed by Iloria and Filora after.

Alyra: “Backup has arrived! So don't you go killing everything with your metal thingies yet!”

Alyra pushes some of its energy out of itself, creating a dark mouth like energy shape, then they show a tongue sticking out of it.

Iloria: “H-Hello, everyone, sorry it took us so long…”

Metal: “Those two your friends, Water?”

Filora: “Hahaha! Yup, We're Alyra's friends!”

Metal: “Alyra?”

Alyra: “Yes! That's my name, So don't forget it! What's your name? Is it just Metal? Or are you described as rusty? Hahaha.”

Metal: “Just Metal.”

Alyra: “Huh, what, seriously!? That's so lame!”

Speedy then barges into the conversation.

Speedy: “Metal is not lame!”

Alyra: “And who and what are you!? Hmm?”

Speedy: “Grrr!”

Filora: “Come on, Alyra, let's calm down, let's not start a fight right now.”

Metal: “You're absolutely right, it's pointless to fight over trivial things like knowing each other's names, we should focus on the things happening on the planet.”
“Oh, and that's Speedy, and Power.”

Filora: “Hello! My name is Filora, and this is Iloria.”

Iloria: “Hi.”

Filora: “And you already know Alyra hahaha.”

Alyra: “Filoraaa, don't be meeean…”

Some of the Gods whispers to the others.

Random God 1: “I didn't know Creators could have such interactions or emotions with others.”
Random God 2: “Yeah, I think it's kind of cute how that one acts.”

However, the whispering was in vain, as the Creators and others near them could still hear them.

Alyra: “Hey, don't call me cute, you bastards.”

Alyra glows, creating water around the two individuals.

Random God 2: “Gah! S-sorry, great one!”
Random God 1: “Yeah w-we're sorry! Forgive us, great one!”

Metal: “Alright enough, Alyra, you said backup has arrived, where is your army? Tyro is going to get killed if help doesn't arrive.”

Life: “What?!”

Everyone looks through the light mirror, and sees the dark creatures approaching Tyro.

Life: “Alyra, I beg of you, save my children, please!”

Alyra sighs.

Alyra: “Right, they should be there any minute now.”

 

 

Back on Earth.

Tyro slowly rises, exhaling deeply, and surveys his surroundings, observing the slaughter of angels and golems in varios locations. He then sees that the dark leech creatures are no longer raining from the sky. And then finally, he gazes upon DACH.

Tyro: “How dare… you use… my own weapon against me!…”

The dark creatures laugh.

DACH: “HAHAHA!… Time to consume you!”

Tyro: “Over my dead body!…”

The dark creatures then proceeded to charge towards Tyro, but then a vast rectangular shaped portal suddenly appeared behind Tyro and Rigard. Upon witnessing the portal's sudden appearance, the dark creatures then ceased their advance towards Tyro, and they curiously look at the portal.

Then Eliara, now adorned in shimmering aquatic and silver armor, and accompanied by thousands of water, ice, and fire elementals, emerged from the portal. She then meets Tyro and Rigard, and Tyro was the first to talk to her.

Tyro: “Who… are you?”

Eliara: “U-uh, don't worry! We are here to help you in combat against these creatures!”

The dark creatures and DACH growl and snarl at the incoming army.

DACH: “More nuisances! Kill, Kill them all! Eat their flesh! And Consume the strong ones!”

The dark creatures roar and they then they charge the new elemental army, but then Eliara raises her hand and commands.

Eliara: “Fire!”

The fire elementals then produce fireballs out of their hands and launch them towards the approaching dark monstrosities, igniting them. Making them scream and wander aimlessly in random directions, but more continue charging, Eliara then commands.

Eliara: “Ice!”

Ice elementals then discharge ice shards from their hands, the ice shards then pierce through the creatures, leaving large holes in their bodies. But despite this, they continue to pursue in their charge.

Eliara: “Tch! What are these things!?”

Another large, pentagonal-shaped portal then opens up next to Eliara and Tyro.

DACH: “More!?”

Laughter then comes out of the portal, and then four humanoid beings step out of the portal with a few hundred Lava Elementals.

The first two humanoid figures, who were the ones laughing, looks like two young boys wearing leather armor. They have wolf features like the ears, the tail, and the eyes of a wolf, and they both also look exactly identical to each other.

The second figure is a very tall and massive, masculine man, he also carries a giant sledgehammer, and is well-protected with a robust metallic armor.

The third figure is a teenage boy who has bat-like wings, and wears metal and leather armor, and he also carries a long sword.

 

 

Back at the Cathedral, everyone looks at the other army that has just joined the fray.

Life: “Are they more of your army?”

Alyra: “Nope! Don't know 'em.”

Metal: “I presume they're the Creations of the Volcanic Creator”

Life: “Hmm, it seems they prefer to observe the battle from their realm instead of coming here.”

Alyra: “Awww, They're probably just shy!”

Metal: “They didn't seem shy to me when we spoke with them, it's probably just a bit of a hassle for them to come here.”

 

 

Back on Earth again.

The two young boys with wolf features laugh simultaneously.

The two Wolf featured boys: “Hahaha, What's the matter? We're getting too many for you?”

DACH Snarls then yells.

DACH: “Kill them all!”

The dark creatures then continue their charge towards the new forces thath came through a portal.

Eliara: “Wa-!”

The boy with the bat like wings steps in and yells.

Boy with bat wings: “Charge!”

The boy with the bat wings, the tall and huge armored man, the two wolf boys, and the lava elementals charge forwards, preparing to go head-to-head with the dark creatures.

Eliara: “Wait stop!… Damn it, charge!”

Eliara and the other Elementals also charges, joining in with the others.

The few remaining angels, who have gathered together in a circle formation around a few metal golems and the special golems within the circle, then spot the forces charging towards the dark creatures, they then cheer.

Random angel 1: “Ba-back up! Back up has arrived!”

Random angel 2: “We're saved!”

Random angel 3: “Let's join them in battle! Everybody, push these creatures back!”

A few thousands of angels: “CHAAARGE!!!” “YEEAH!” “Let's slay these bastards that slaughtered our comrades!”

The angels, reenergized and resolute, upon seeing reinforcements, then charges forward, with metal golems following behind. They cut down with swords and also pierce through the dark creatures with spears, while they were distracted by the unsuspecting new forces that have arrived.

As the dark creatures begin to fight back, they are then confronted by Angels and metal golems on one side, and elementals om the other.

The DACH, furious, then yells.

DACH: “KILL! KILL! KILL!!! EAT LATER!”

The ears of the two wolf boys twitched, and then they turned their gaze towards DACH.

First Wolf boy: “That must be the leader, right?”

Second Wolf boy: “Must be! Let's go take him down!”

The two wolf boys then run towards DACH, dodging and jumping over every attack from the dark creatures that try to claw or bite them.

DACH Sees them, then laughs.

DACH: “What are the two of you going to do to me? You look young and weak!”

The two boys then smirk, and then they run next and very close to each other and then yell simultaneously.

Both wolf boys: “Transform!”

They then merge with each other, and then quickly grow into a giant two-headed wolf beast, standing five meters tall.

The beast then howls.

Then it continues running towards DACH, growling in the process.

The wolf beast: “I WILL TEAR YOU LIMB FROM LIMB!”

 

 

 

Back in the Heaven Realm, Outside the Cathedral, where the two Arch Angels are.

Kiraro: “Hey, yo, come check this out!”

They say to the other Arch Angel that's flying towards him.

Angel with silver hair: “What is it?”

Kiraro: “Just come look, will ya!”

Angel with silver hair: “No! If it's that creature that screams again, then I'm going to kill you!”

Kiraro: “Hey! I didn't know that thing was gonna scream, alright!”

0