Chapter 395: The peace of the devil and the angel
290 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Michael was busy managing heaven and the church, considering there were still many dirty things remaining in his faction, he left Riser in the care of Gabriel. If it was before, there might be some doubts, and many might clamor that something like that couldn't be allowed, especially with Riser's status as a devil. 

In the past, Riser and Gabriel were like Romeo and Juliet. They loved each other, but their countries didn't allow them to be one. 

Yet, unlike Romeo, who could only wallow himself in sadness and commit suicide, Riser dominated the world and made others give Gabriel to himself willingly and enthusiastically instead of begging. 

In the end, Romeo was nothing but a spoiled prince who had nothing every day. If he made himself stronger and fought in the war, giving him the nickname of "God of War," what could the other country do except give Juliet to Romeo?

Still, Riser didn't care about Romeo and Juliet and walked around heaven under the guidance of Gabriel. While something huge, such as a civil war between heaven and the church, had happened, it didn't change heaven that much. The angels weren't so weak that they could be defeated by a group of humans easily. If Michael had come earlier, there was no doubt that the massacre would have happened sooner. 

"In this world, there are many heavens, and this is the heaven in the Christian Myth." 

"I see..." 

Considering there were many myths in this world, Riser felt like it was normal, for there were several heavens in the world. However, this place was the Christian Heaven, the home of Angels, as well as the former home of the Fallen Angels and the God of the Bible, before his death.

"It has a system to help prevent Angels from falling. When activated, it surrounds the Angel in what looks like a barrier filled with Angel symbols."

"Does it have such a function?" 

"Um." Gabriel nodded as she stared at him. No, on his lips, as if she wanted to show him that she wouldn't fall even if she kissed him. 

"....." 

Riser fell silent and thought it had been a while since he met Gabriel. Their first meeting was when he went to the Vatican since he happened to be there. Yet, whether it was unfortunate or fortunate, he met Gabriel, and she wished to follow him. By then, while he might not have thought too much about their relationship, his existence brought so much change to Gabriel. 

Frankly, the moment they met each other, neither of them cared about heaven much. 

When Gabriel saw him, she wished to leap into him, hug him tightly, then kiss his lips... and then do even more. Yet, as one of the Seraphs, she knew there was something that she had to do and couldn't do, especially when she was in front of everyone. However, at this moment, they were alone. No one could stop them, and she even gained everyone's support. 

Yet, as expected, as a woman who didn't have experience in that area, she didn't know what to do and only glanced at Riser from time to time, wondering when he was going to attack, considering his reputation and all. 

"....." 

Nevertheless, Riser was silent, wondering whether his reputation was that horrible. Still, he had to say, even though it had been a while, Gabriel's beauty was as great as ever, with curly blonde hair and a voluptuous figure. It was said that she was the most beautiful woman in heaven, and he didn't think that was wrong. 

Still, if he slept with Gabriel, he could imagine that Serafall would swallow him whole, considering Gabriel was Serafall's rival. Yet, after his fight with the Great Red, he never hesitated. Moreover, with the great battle before him, he knew that many things would happen and he might even die, considering his opponents were from another world and a parallel world. 

Frankly, if possible, he wanted to go to another world where Issei was hiding, yet he couldn't pinpoint the location of this world, which made him helpless. 

Still, even if he couldn't go to another world, he could go to the future parallel world where Gasper and Issei from the future came from. Frankly, he wanted to go there and sleep with Issei's wives, telling him what it meant to fight him, but he wouldn't do so unless he was sure that he had taken down all of his opponents. 

At the moment, his focus has always been on Issei from the future. 

So, he took a deep breath and asked, "By the way, I have heard that you have created a better version of the Interdimensional Room." 

"Ah, yes." Gabriel blushed and nodded. "We have done that research. Do you want to see it, Lucifer-sama?" 

"Riser." 

"Eh?" 

"Just like before, call me Riser." 

Gabriel stared at Riser with reddened eyes, then nodded, thinking that he hadn't changed, which she was glad for. Holding his hand, she could feel the warmth that she sought after, something that she had always dreamed of. If it was before, she might not dare to do this as she knew she would fall as a fallen if she did so, but now? 

She wished to be with him. 

Holding his hand, she took him to the advanced version of the Interdimensional Room, which was located on the Fifth Heaven.

The heaven is divided into seven regions, and the Fifth Heaven is the former home of the members of Grigori before they fell. It is now filled with research institutes where the Brave Saints were created. 

While Riser didn't like it, he knew that this place had the influence of Azazel. Still, it didn't matter as Azazel had died, and he had made him into a hero, which was the best ending for him. 

Nevertheless, Riser didn't care about Azazel, especially when Gabriel led him into the advanced version of the Interdimensional Room. Unlike the simple room where he did it with Irina, this room was massive, with a jacuzzi and many other luxurious things. However, the fact that it had a lot of religious items that were related to the church didn't change, which made him helpless. 

Fortunately, even though he was a devil, he had an affinity toward a holy thing, so when Gabriel hugged and kissed him, he fit her well, and everything was completed. 

The moment they closed the door, there was no need to talk anymore, and they pressed each other's lips greedily, yet as expected, Gabriel was still a virgin, and she didn't know much, so Riser guided her, inserting his tongue inside her mouth as he carried her to the bed ready to combine the angel and the devil, creating the bridge of two opposite races. 

"Riser~! Riser~! Riser~!" 

Still, as expected, those who were the quietest had always been the lewdest. 

10