All over
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Causing another foolish downfall, I blurted out, "How come you are always in my dreams?"

Without further ado, and very very rude, he dissed. "You sounded like a mainland woman belting such tasteless tease"

My eyes widened realizing his take on my utterance. What a blunt!

"Oh!-" I loudly and sarcastically baff, making him more unmerciful in front of me.

Despite the overwhelming banters in my head, I know better, and that is to not aggravate a man in his great territory. With a mocking pride on his face screaming a challenge, I unwillingly zipped my mouth.

"Appears you wanted a say, oh maiden?" again it was a menacing challenge.

"No-"

I severely bit my lower lip when he rudely cut me off.

Great man! I would rate you negative stars!

"Stay hushed," his intense watch drop down on my lips for scrutinizing seconds before he sneered at my eyes, "Or we'll gonna dine that shameless tongue of yours,"

Not fond of his sharp tongue and distracting myself from glowering, I tried wiggling and carrying myself up through my hands which were on his sides but I guess the earlier stumbles and slips caused me some sore so after an inch distance I bounced back to his naked body all over again, with a heavy thump.

That didn't turn up well, I guess...

He moved his head up, fronting me his titillating neck, as he stared malevolently above me, seemingly irritated and displeased of me all at once.

'Oh, I must have enraged the pirate!' Which I sarcastically and vengefully recited in my head, for if recited vocally could be my demise.

Wanting to make up, I am very confident to win over myself this time.

"Forgive me... your majesty, let me try again," I fakely smiled, in faux hope that the sarcasm didn't tick off on his ears.

Gaping at me above him, his lips set into a thin line and his brow croaked rigidly.

One arm after another with a more cautious timing, I failed again and thumped harder on his chest. He scoffed mockingly.

I then groaned which he immediately disapprove of.

"And if I were you I won't do that. I could feel the vibrations creeping."

"It is sleepless now, stop getting it to a full blast again or you might get seriously... bad dreams"

What vibrations? And a blast of what?

His inferiority? I rolled my eyes when he shortly shifted his watch off my face.

I exhaled deeper to charge myself for another try later which made him groan again in distress.

"What the hell, human?!" he hoarsely spatted.

You really can't have it all. Just look at this man, he maybe all the world would want to see but his attitude stinks a hell-hot ugliness!

He moved his head back to my eye level with a glint of accusation on his face. His monolid eyes narrowed on my face and I can sense his undue aggravation of something. His eyes lowered more to his chest and paused when he saw something. He refuses to tear his eye away, concluding something with his face in poker.

He is murmuring something to himself but I couldn't grasp it much aside from some words like naive, petty, and shower.

"W-why?"

He didn't answer and just snubbed me so I guess I had to just try again.

One... two... three. I determinedly count inside my head. But I guess that didn't work so I am back to falling back on his slippery and naked prowess.

He mercilessly bit his lower lips as we both brace for another painful and unfortunate thump. He glazed it wet with his tongue, a reaction for the expected collision.

I guess a sign of fierce running out of patience.

I lend a minute of conditioning myself, hardly preventing myself to point out a large and throbbing bulge poking me somewhere.

"Lemme try agai-"

I am in the middle of stretching my right hand to push myself up again when his right hand tightly snaked the whole of my thin waist to effortlessly span me around, making him on top of me.

What the...

I am still calming myself from the sudden wrestle when my gaze drifted to his naked butt, strong and round, while his tool down there is exploring alone and hard on my legs.

My eyes scandalously widen and I couldn't stop them from going wider as the moment prolongs.

I tighten my legs together.

I cursed myself real hard as soon as I realize the abrupt move affected its position making it point just exactly at my...

"What a naive," he insulted.

Without further ado, his arms corded on my sight. Without waiting for another embarrassment I tightly closed my eyes, chest heaving with everything. Why would he just move up like that without any notice…

Not just he is a crude man, he is also quite nerving, damn...

I felt his prowess leaving mine and then his physique was not blocking mine anymore. Hence I am too afraid to open my eyes.

"Might as well leave and secure a way to not ever materialize in this room again." he dismissed, maybe on a far corner now.

Eyes closed, I stood up like a fool.

"But... there were people outdoors and its safer-"

Slow and large stomps clouded my mind and the moment I know, his taut chest is now touching my own. I inhaled deeply when he lazily flecked his nose in the lower part of my ear.

In a sinister whisper, he said. "How sure are you I won't do worse than what they'll do to you?"

I stepped back in true fear but his arms rooted me in place.

I sense him crouching lower so I had to shut my eyes tighter.

Oh... Bloody hell...

"Perhaps do you want to soothe me as we take a bath?"

We?!

I flinched and immediately got out of his now easy arms. Seemed like the sore has never existed!

"What a pervert you are!"

My eyes widened at my sneaky mouth.

His eyes turned lethal watching me go agitated, with my hand now covering my mouth. He is already at the door of his bathroom and what a whore I am that the way unsecure he is holding the tip of the towel on his waist, immediately registered on my skull.

As well as a bulge on a certain part.

And he just caught me checking him out! He calmly shook his head as he watched me do it, unappeased.

I cleared my throat to divert the flushing of my cheeks.

"Ah... "

He eyes me, uninterested.

Again, I cleared my throat.

"As you can see, your friends don't favor me and that's why I stumbled through this door. And it seemed like they won't bother me so if I remain to be here..."

His eyes showed me a no-time-for-reason vibe. Now on dire, gone with any playfulness. Greatly authoritative and demanding for a trespasser.

"Could you please lend me a night in this room for the outside is not amused of my arriva-"

"Leave before I shatter you up by my hands."

"But..."

When he started to move his hand that is on the tip of his towel, without further ado, I ran towards the door and pulled its knob all out. The door shut with a loud wack.

The pirates unlike before the door close, were back to their own places, calmer than before, with their eyes only as my follower as I run yet again for my dearest life.

0