An invitation for dinner
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The door thud at my closing and I could hear the outside, going back to their usual businesses as I hear bottles of alcohol clinking, boxes being lifted and dropped, and legendary tales of a large fish continued.

Without having a look at myself in the perfect mirror, I pulled out a folded towel from the near closet and rummaged for clothes. I was welcomed by usual pirate clothes, but there were a few casual ones like dress shirts, polo, oversized shirts, and pajamas.

Of all the pirates I have seen, only one is sporting a casual shirt and grey pajamas.

Attiaas is it?

I wish he won't be mad of my treachery.

I continued entering another door inside my room and was not surprised to see a fine bathroom for a pirate ship. Just as how I imagined it to be. Nothing too flashy and not too luxurious, but simply conventional and serving its purpose.

I am done bathing when I learned another problem.

There is no underwear.

I walk out of it with the same problem but it was immediately solved as I face the mirror and realized the shirt's fabric is thick that my nipples weren't that visible. Also, the pajama is enough to conceal what needs to be.

I am halfway of brushing my hair when my lips parted for a realization that got me too late!

I am so sure I slapped myself hard earlier inside the bathroom, as some flashback of stupidity flashed to my brain! And it hurt me so real! I slapped myself so hard that my cheeks turned to an ugly flush and I doubt it couldn't take me away from any dreams!

This isn't a dream! I am not dreaming!

"Oh, no..."

I revisited my memories again, making me have another brawl at myself.

Then that means the... all of this is not...

And above all I am in a ship with total strangers! Not just total strangers but total pirate strangers!

How pitiful could I be?!

Oh, oceans! What treason you uphold!

In the middle of my horrid, persuasive loud knocks resurfaced and echoed all over the room.

I didn't move. I didn't even breathe. As if I am not here.

Louder continuous knocks revibrated and I am almost out of breath.

Who must be it? Did the pirates finally realize its time to ditch me again? Would it irritate them more if I proceed to ignore them like this?

Pirates were known to be enormous of killing their trespassers. Technically speaking I am not a pirate of this ship, so I am their unwanted guest! But then would they consider my life if I offer myself as their slave? But they were the merciless and insensitive chiefs of the ocean, would they hear me out? Or...would make food out of my tongue as I cry for mercy?

I just escaped off with dragons, why would the sea drift and offer me to another barbaric and lunatic kind?

"There's nothing wrong with trying..." I counseled myself, forcing a brave heart to coax hopelessness.

"Kindness was in every part of the world, even the oceans couldn't block kindness."

I sounded too optimistic and I know it was stupidly idiotic.

I am not yet done self-contemplating, even with the obvious reasons, that this isn't a dream anymore so wanting hard to prove whether it is real or not, I didn't allow second thoughts to open the door wide and brashly pinch my visitor's cheek hard without permission.

The rosy pale young man with silver irises and dark brown hair accessorized by a green pirate hat, etched with 'Balabinabada' on its edge, is too stunned to react to the sudden of my aggression.

Both of our cheeks flushed as we marvel at each other's faces that are for the first time offendingly close to each other. My chest heaved up as soon as he recover.

He then fronts me with his darkly pissed eyes.

They are all mad here?

"This is why I hate women!" his face contorted with palpable annoyance. He tried brushing off my touch by wiping his naturally pinkish cheeks.

I stayed in my position, hand unsteady and nervous in the air.

"The old men are looking for you! I can't believe they sent me just to be clowned like this!"

"Why do women think they can just touch our cheeks but when it comes to them, even just the hair, they would involve the whole world to protest!" he finally said and march out before I could even react.

Heavy march and stomps on the floor, immediately out of my hold, and leaving me on the rock bottom of my abyss—Attiaas don't like me. That's the first fact.

I gulped realizing another situation.

I am left alone on the empty deck with the tallest and bulkiest pirate alive on this ship, the one coming for me at the door earlier. Attias disappeared along with his stomps. So second fact, I am in chaos with the giant.

I discreetly took a step back. His eyes darted to my feet.

"Are you scared of me?" the low husky voice, disabled me from any optimism.

Oh, how I wish he isn't as furious as them!

0