Akin Ezar Vallono
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He proceeded to point at the eldest of the group so I immediately grabbed his hand, ashamed because the group, although they cannot hear us because of the distance, can learn that we are talking about them, particularly the one my little brother is pointing to.

But I am too late to stop it.

The boys with him bumped and tapped him on the back, obviously having a funny business now.

Rowan, Tres, and Ceizo discreetly synced as they took glimpses of each other before all their eyes shamelessly peak at me, then back to their friend.

Misgal Evo Saludes laughed rough and it is heard in the distance.

I removed my eyes from them, afraid that its stay would only fuel more of their teasing. I grabbed Miro's index finger down and fixed my gaze on him.

"No, he is not!" I opposed with a sharp pitch, opening my eyes wider to stop him from doing it.

He only chuckled while pulling his hand off my hold, with no intention to point his finger at him again. He is sillily looking at my bothered expression as he sat down.

"Why are you so pretentious? He is determined and handsome. He has the finest body and... oh! Have you seen his abs, biceps, and triceps? As soon as I get older I would workout hard and reach that!"

He is in the middle of his spirited frantic when he frowned. He then glared at me with such vicious... judgemental eyes.

"But then, I realize you shouldn't wish to see his abs. Why should you, right? I am enough to see it. Going back, to top it all, he obviously likes you- "

I cut him off before he can even say all the wonderful things about him. The guy is surely a wonderful man, but I have nothing in me except my emerald-green eyes. "I heard of it, but it doesn't mean it's true. Those were just gossips-"

"Oh, you don't know what I would bet... "

"Miro!" my pitched rise up.

"What? I'd rather him than Misgal,"

"Misgal is a good man,"

"Well to you! Because he is a playboy! He probably wants to lure you into his pants!" he smugly backstabbed.

Look at this kid.

"You are just mad because you couldn't make him say yes to his sister whenever you try to lure her into our house for a not really substantial soccer practice,"

"I said I don't want that girl! She is inelegant and lousy... and she doesn't fit my kind of-"

In the middle of my brother's overconfident murmurs, my eyes locked with the man my brother and my town is rattling about.

Akin Ezar Vallono.

With 6'3 as his height, it would probably make me just the level in his ears. He has this chiseled square jawline that makes the best out of him... too potent that it would always draw everyone's attention. He has a high bridge nose, naturally reddish lips that exceeded my lip bows... long and volumized lashes girls were mad about, and an overwhelming virility that comes from the rages of his moves and deepness of his voice. He is sunburnt tan than any man this town has and it played a highlight of unleashing his raw masculinity. Also his eyes...

My vision flickered when I realized the hype just by focusing on those eyes.

There's something hidden in it... and it overpowers every perfection on his face. It is too daring that you would think it was rebellion of all the finesse that he is. It was mostly electric blue but then it was also a messy ashed gray on the inside. And it seems as if it was there to offer rag crudeness, especially when out of light.

A passing wind subtly rolled all over me. I suddenly wondered what brand is his musk. For the wind brought me it as we refused to stare more into each other's eyes.

"...and she got to be always the one I should mentor because she is that hard-headed..."

"Why am I this sure that it is his scent?" I murmured as I unconsciously robbed another sight.

His jaw clenched, perhaps because of the loud ruckus the group is causing.

I dropped my eyes at them and fixed my gaze towards the mountains again.

How would it feel to live by the mountains I wonder?

"And unlike Kierra's brother, Akin is exactly my type of guy for you. He knows to keep silent even when all of these loud girls screams his name. Misgal would flirt and wink at the whole woman population!" Akin still in his speech ringing certain favoritism.

I don't have any idea why he was able to like me. I mean, he is always the talk of the girls in town and I am just a cave girl, moreso introvert, who loves to be alone most of the time. He should have just picked someone better, someone who can keep up with his world.

And besides, I do not have any plans to get a boyfriend yet.

I am still 16.

"But I don't like him," I responded, fainter this time. Frowning at my tautening chest...

Miro remained mum but with a little smile lurking on his lips, I let out a small sigh. And it was followed by total stillness we enjoyed because we are provided with a peaceful and healing view infront.

Except that...

"Let's brace ourselves, gentlemen! Looks like Akin could do a full score on our basketball league today!" they were already walking but the conversation is still progressing.

I could hear it. Miro can't. And no one else besides one person knew about it.

"Saludes, say goodbye to being MVP?!"

A bark of a grown man's laughter echoed. It is familiar. I know who the owner of the voice is. I know his crowd.

Who wouldn't? Even other academies and cities know them.

"A three-zero! Number 19 for three! Here we come!!!" the other guy mimicked the tone of a basketball commentator on TV and I couldn't help but bow down to hide.

I overheard Akin say something in a dismissive tone. He sounds... rude. Curious, I lifted my head back at them.

When he realizes I found him again in between his friends and in the middle of their walk, his eyes go snobbish and too barren.

Some pale feeling urged me to check my clean bare fingernails.

"What? You mad now?!" it is Ceizo.

"Let's go." I heard him growl roughly from afar.

"Dudes, he is mad!" Ciezo laughed as if it was Sera getting irritated at him and it ignited something in his mind.

Their irrelevant theories made their voice boom more.

I got bothered of a thing too...

"Is he mad?" I whispered just enough for myself.

I sighed heavily.

A heavier sigh echoed.

"No," I heard him again. "I couldn't get mad at you..."

I bit my lips, thinking of silly things. Like him hearing me too in the far distance and him conversing back to me.

But then surely he is not.

I brought my gaze up again and caught him stoic even with his loud group. He is licking his lips while his head is tilted left as they paved their way to the court. His phone is on his ears and it seemed like it was some other person he is talking to.

True enough, within a minute I heard a woman's voice seemingly coming from an audio call.

"When are you visiting me? You are taking years there!" she is obviously throwing a fit.

"You are confusing me..." that's the last thing I heard before other far noises restricted me.

0