CHAPTER ~2:The Fall
25 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Has he transmigrated to the past or some different world entirely?'

This was the thought that made my mind go berserk while chills ran down my spine just thinking of the possibility of how fucked I could be while still walking continuously towards the forest, as I went past a few people who were walking on the street I kept my head down knowing I should not attract any attention.

I listened to every person I could finally concluding that there really was no other language spoken here, at least not any that I knew of

I quickly moved into the forest and pass through a few trees while thinking of a plan to make sure I could at least survive wherever I was transmigrated to.

I sat next to a tree with my back resting on another one while still trying to calm my breathing and thinking of a plan that could at least guarantee people don't think of me as some kind of demon who possessed some innocent child.

If I had memories of the child or at least some kind of cheat like in a few anime or novels I could have probably shined like some protagonist, however here I am.

As a sigh escapes my lips I try to find any kind of 'cheat' or so-called system to cling to however all my repetitive cringe words were met with only the same sounds of birds and the sound of wind moving and a few creek sounds of cricket like insects.

I try to relax my body while closing my eyes thinking of my previous life and how it was going before this as a few minutes pass.

I suddenly get a plan in my mind and look above at the heights of trees and try to climb the easiest one I could find.

------

A few hours pass and in a forest on the Qing Mao Mountain, you could see a child finally reach the top of a tree and take a long sigh while looking into the skies as if asking the heavens what did he do to deserve this.

'I am close enough for some villager to notice how I somehow while 'playing' fell from a tree and lost my consciousness while it will also make everyone think I lost all my memories of everyone including the language'

the boy sighs a long sigh and clutches onto a branch as if not wanting to let go but as he hears someone coming towards him. he looks ahead with a determined gaze as if steeling his resolve and jumps from a height that is a few meters above the ground.

The boy changes his posture making it so falling won't hurt him much while also screaming for help knowing someone is near making it look like he had fallen from a branch that was way higher than the he climbed on.

He adjusts his legs, his arms, and his head when he was just an inch away from the ground, the body that was not his own twisted unnaturally like he had practiced this his whole life making it so that most of his body was unharmed while making sure that enough noise was made.

Just as the boy's body meets the ground and noise is made the children that were nearby all come to where he fell while he closed his eyes trying his best to fall 'unconscious' not having enough faith in his own acting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0