CHAPTER~3:The Brain-Forsaken Boy
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I had decided on the plan and had executed it perfectly, for the most part, the only thing that I worried about was the people who found me, or whoever this body's caretaker was, will find it weird that this child was playing at top of the tree at the time in which every other child was sleeping.

Well it is not like they can ask it from me, the child who lost his memory 'The Brain-Forsaken boy' that's what they call me now I think while laying under the stars on the side of the bamboo trees.

It's been seven days since that incident and my pity period is over, well people at first pitied me seeing I can not even understand simple words however now that I understand simple gestures most elderly people and caretakers in the orphanage have stopped pitying me, and stopped giving me 'special treatment ' and I have to work for the village as from tomorrow or they won't give me enough food or something along those lines.

It's not like I really care much about it the whole day all I do is try to understand and comprehend the language as fast as I can while trying to follow a few children because according to the elderly women in the orphanage, I should not get this special treatment of getting to learn the language again just because I forgot it while playing.

As for why I do not play and try to learn from kids my age, and no, it is not because I am too proud or some shit. In simple words, they think I am too dumb for them and they just mock me while calling me 'The Brain-Forsaken boy'.

These little shits, I will show them once I comprehend the language I think while gritting my teeth as I get up and go to the kitchen of the orphanage to take the bland food that looks like some kind of paste with one hard bread, again for like every time since I was transmigrated, however, I still eat it knowing I will have to go hungry otherwise and one of the little shits will happily eat my portion.

I go towards the trash can to throw the leaves I was served on and go back to the room, I was transmigrated to, and tightly grab the same thin worn-out blanket that I ridiculed when I first saw it for not being able to defend from the cold to defend from the very same cold and go to sleep wishing I go back to my world knowing I will remain here like all other six of the days I did when I wished for the same thing.

----------------------------------------------------

In the morning when the light of the morning sun comes to the room, a bell is rung and every child wakes up on their own knowing if they missed the bell they will have to go hungry.

I wake up and go to the river nearby to wash my mouth and hands along with other children and eat the same food that I ate at night and go towards the caretaker to receive the work I will do for now.

She tells me in a few words while trying to show me what I need to do, I nod when I understood that I needed to take care of children and basically babysit a few younger children.

The children who live in this orphanage from what I understand are part of the clan of this village as whenever I go outside or around the village, I could see many people dressed in the slave dresses or something along those lines and every child who lives in this orphanage have at least few features that are identical with each other and most of the elders who are not in slave uniform.

With mostly everyone having silverish hair and white skin with very few having blue eyes, well I checked my appearance in the reflection of the river and I look good with silver hair and blue eyes this whole clan is basically like the Targaryens from the Game of Thrones but everyone has Bai name to their name in a whole orphanage like some Chinese name with my name being 'Bai Chao Wei' I think it is a cool name to be honest if I was a protagonist of some cultivation novel.

0