CHAPTER~4:The Legends of Ren Zu
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I enter the room that is filled with about eight children from the age of one to three with older kids deemed too hard for me to handle as I am unable to communicate with them.

I babysit the kids while also listening to whoever I can trying to still learn and comprehend the language. The whole evening passed with me trying to play with the babies while also enjoying these few moments and thinking back to one of my part-time jobs when I was about fifteen and tried to make some bucks by babysitting my neighbor's kids.

After babysitting the kids I try to learn about the world by going into the nearby forest and also doing yoga while laying there on the grass and making sure that at least my body will stay fit and flexible in this new life I am living and won't become some potato, not that I think I can with the kind of bland food I eat every day.

---------------------------------------------------------------

My new life goes with the routine of me waking and eating my bland food, babysitting babies, going to the forest doing some yoga and following whoever I can and trying to comprehend the language, and going back to the orphanage like this two months of my new life have passed.

And in these two months, I have realized that all these kids I was following are way too cruel for kids and I can just not compare them to kids of my own world, these kids could be called little shits and their whole character will be explained.

when a few weeks had passed and all these kids realized that I was relearning the language way too quickly for their liking, they just decided to throw stones at me whenever I followed them, and if they did not hit they will try to gang up on me when I got to orphanage beaten up the orphanage care-taker all she did was add fuel to the fire and just told them straight up to not get in a physical fight with me while scolding them.

And guess what did they do? They straight up did the opposite and jumped on me mixed with a few older kids because they thought it was fun to bully a kid who forgot his memories.

So, the whole other month  all I did was put all my energy into annoying the care-taker till she started talking and taught me

how the language worked and stuff and I can finally roughly understand what others are speaking about roughly without gestures instead of learning Chinese it was like relearning it

with my body already having muscle memory of how to speak words correctly all I needed was the theory and meaning of words.

So, now that I can form a few broken sentences and understand people, I started learning how to read with five-year-olds while being eight years old and they mocked him for it the entire time.

however, that is not important, as the important part is when one of the older kids was teaching us how to read and told us

"Here, are all your books and see the words while I am reading them to you all. So, today I will read you all of The Legends of Ren Zu"

0