CHAPTER~5:Confronting The Bullies?
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Chao Wei, what are you lost in thought about? Don't you already know you are behind others by much in studies even if you are improving quickly."Bai Tang Xin scolded while frowning, thinking about how Chao Wei might have been taking these lessons for granted.

Tang Xin scolded Chao Wei for some time after the lesson ended, then went on his way. While Chao Wei remained seated on the floor for some time in a daze and went outside towards the river in the forest, not even taking in the beautiful scenery anymore with his mind on the verge of a mental breakdown.

He sat on the ground while seeing his reflection while his mind raced at a speed he did not think was possible, all while still thinking of just how fucked he was.

'how come I did not realize I was in this world before, why did he even come to this world? In a world where transmigration is not even rare and how even one of the venerable was an otherworldly demon,' While internally sighing, Chao Wei kept looking at his reflection in the river for some time and did not look up till he saw his reflection getting dark with the setting of the sun.

When Chao Wei finally looked again at the sky, his gaze was determined with his eyes looking as if it was the frozen ocean.

'I need to know how many years before the destruction of Qing Mao Mountain I transmigrated to.'

Chao Wei walked to the orphanage to do his usual duties of babysitting the babies he paid special attention to the names that he ignored previously due to them being in tough Chinese while trying to make friends with kids so that he can find the whereabouts of Bai Ning Bing and know if he can stay in the village for quite some time and grow strong here or he will have to leave before even awakening his aperture.

However, having no success in finding Bai Ning Bing with the approach of knowing different people and making friends for a week, he finally decided that he had to make some plans for it and decided to go for a different approach and walked towards the gang of his past bullies.

"Did the brain-Forsaken-Boy forget his beating and come for more"

"No, he probably wanted to follow us again and try to learn the language that every four-year-old can speak better than him."

As the bullies mocked Chao Wei, he walked towards them confidently without taking offense or at least making his facial expression look as if there was nothing wrong with them mocking him.

As he walked confidently, the bullies thought the opposite and were thinking how he was there to try to take revenge for their previous bullying and straightened their backs while looking at Chao Wei menacingly.

However, when every one of them readied themselves for a fight and when Chao Wei was only one meter away from them, the question that he asked them left them speechless for a while.

"Ning Bing, can I play with you and your friends, now that I have relearned the language to some extent?", Chao Wei smiled innocently and asked one of the eight-year-old kids who was going with his friends toward the forest like usual.

The kid Chao Wei spoke to showed a furious expression when he registered the words that Chao Wei had spoken while the kids behind him started laughing among themselves,

"You dare mock me, know this, my name is Bai Wang Yu, not Ning Bing" As if to make him more furious, the kids behind Wang Yu laughed more loudly.

"This 'brain-forsaken boy' title seems to have not been given to Chao Wei without any grounds, he cannot even remember the names pf his betters correctly."

"Brother, I don't know what is more embarrassing, the fact that he mixed up your name or that he mixed up your name with a three-year-old toddler."

0