Event
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This tutor is young.

I've been feeling him checking me out, and now I've finally decided to turn the table around and check him out too— to find out something I miss.

Eyes with glasses, adam's apple moving, I looked at him blankly as I tick the pen I am holding on the corner of the table where we are at now.

A young man bottling up. I traced his upper body and realized I can easily push him into the wall- and he'll end up getting easily troubled.

Not that I am muscly, but because he is too fraile compared to me.

If I was a soft cute high school girl I would definitely be crushing over this boy. He is actually a sight to see even with those glasses on. And he has features that can make him stand out in the crowd, especially if he'll tidy it up properly. Just a few muscles here and there, he can be a model of a known brand. But too bad I wasn't that type of girl.

He has good genes, but he can easily die in a survival game. That would be my death.

I am observing him while he is discussing a lecture to me. I noticed his lips tremble a bit for the moments I've been deeply staring to note our differences. I am about to blow the hair that is covering his eyes from reading but my phone suddenly lit up for a message making me remove my eyes from him.

I heard him sigh problematically.

Unknown number:

The mafia is called to attend the meeting in the Hontèvioss mansion.

I played my tongue on the corner of my mouth.

These people seemed to love socialization too much. What's with the unending event anyway?

I settled the phone in my pocket and stood up from my seat abruptly. The tutor's eyes followed me. I raise a brow as I caught him having a hard gulp after being detected of having an O-shaped lips as if he is enchanted by something out of this world.

"Time is done, just get your payment in the first compartment of the large cabinet there," I ordered, dismissing him after his 30 minutes of talking.

"O-okay. Thanks! Uhhh..."

My eyes boredly landed to him. He sounded like he is about to say something so I waited a bit. But decided to go upstairs when he didn't add more. I moved to prepare myself for the event. The theme is a formal one so I guess they would expect the visitors to wear suits and ties, and dresses.

Wearing a white fitted tube under the black leather jacket and a pair of boots, I removed my helmet and fancied the view of the house at my front.

Unlike our house, which seemed to radiate darkness in the corners that wasn't reached by light, this house seem to light up every darkness in every corner.

Too bright and welcoming.

"Someone seemed to not have received the theme of the event" German said out of nowhere.

He is skilled to move quietly even with his large figure. And you wouldn't notice him coming unless he wanted to show himself to you. With years of being with him, it is him and Luther, I still find hard to catch whenever around. And that made me a flawless observer. I need to make a plan to improve that.

But hell, it is never easy.

We are not just talking about big names, but those with heavily acclaimed leagues. The moguls of their fields.

"I did. But I do not wish to follow. " I replied, not removing my eyes at the overwhelming house laid in front of me.

"As expected" he answered before motioning his hand on me to make me go first.

We were greeted by people with gowns and casual suits on. As expected. I effortlessly ignored all the inquisitive eyes on me and proceeded to enter the door together with German who looks dashing with his suit and tie, and a machine gun on his shoulder as an accessory.

Sporting clothes out of the theme and being with a man carrying a large machine gun, heads turn to us like we're some sort of evils trespassing on the territory of the protagonists.

I feel good about that. I do not have the character of a protagonist in the first place.

The protagonist of my dark life maybe.

I roamed my eyes to dissect the interior of the house. And of course, it didn't fail me. As well as it is adorned with majestic beautiful chandeliers having the hue of crystal white and gold, I could see Moorish-inspired architecture on its white, gray, and beige-gold interiors.

Details, specifically the complexity of its interior design, are carefully made to blend the theme of the house. Still on the first floor but I could already foretell the billion dollar cost of this whole floor.

Classic and bright, yet still very modernized. Definitely the fascinating home of luxurious Venecca Hontèvioss.

Shortly, a ghost of sarcastic smirk leaps up on my lips as soon as I spotted a designated table with our names on it.

How formal and organized.

"The Hontèvioss mansion is too bright don't you think Miss? " German conversed beside me, speaking out the same thoughts in my head.

I removed my eyes from the interesting ceiling to agreed with him.

"Yeah," I scanned the colors radiating in the place. "Too bright for our darkness. "

I was about to taste the wine offered to me by the waiter when Mr. and Mrs. Hontèvioss saw us amidst the crowd. I placed the glass back on the tray. I saw how Mrs. Hontèvioss immediately excused herself from who they are talking to, leaving her husband, who followed after a minute of his wife leaving his side. Later on claiming her waist with his hand.

German and I stop on our tracks to acknowledge them heading to us.

"I'm glad both of you came," she joyfully said and welcomed us smiling.

She nodded at German, while I stiffened real quick when she proceed to hug me.

This is so out of my idea on what to encounter tonight. I anticipated having at least a fight with a mafia member. Not a hugging session like this.

"Good evening Mr. and Mrs. Hontèvioss. It is good to be invited with a house full of warmth," German proudly smiled and greeted the two.

Finally, Mr. Hontèvioss held his wife's arm and guided her to his side so the embracing stopped. I clenched my jaw. I am not... equipped enough for these kinds of touches.

She seemed to fancy bright things, so I am puzzled what made her fond of me, who is obviously far from being the bright she wanted?

"It was an honor to be invited here with you," I greeted, but still unsure of how to look at Mrs. Hontèvioss because she is still smiling at me and I cannot return her smile back. Her smile seemed to lure too much attention. Though it felt like she geniunely mean no harm, I am quite uncomfortable being stared too much like she is doing now.

"You look great with that leather jacket and white sexy tube-" she is complimenting me out of a sudden.

My eyes moved sideways, suddenly in discomfort of being out of the dress code after being geniunely complimented of wearing these leathers and fabrics.

Shit. Why am I wearing this again?

Well yeah. Because I am a different level of stubborn.

And I don't like these events.

"Venecca..." Mr. Hontèvioss is calmly calling his wife for something but she is too far to be calmed down now.

"Oh! I remembered I have something to show to you," she declared before she successfully pulled me out of the two gentlemen.

I thought she is done with me? And she'll show me what?

Bright things again? Diamonds? Pieces of jewelry? I could refuse it now and turn back here to rob them all out as I learn the placements of these gems. And that's how I can turn a bright offer into a dark opportunity.

But I wouldn't do it. That is clearly out of my missions. I turned to look at German to ask a help on how to escape this but he only raised his glass on me. Mr. Hontèvioss menacingly smiled at me, with no intention to stop his wife on her agenda either.

I guess I am stuck.

A bright person clipping her hand on a person who always radiates darkness with her mere presence should be something to bring them a show. I am aware that people are already busy watching us. More obvious than ever. It is not my first time, but it intensified a leap because I am with a noble one.

She led me upstairs. I am aware of their house having an elevator so I couldn't understand why she wanted to take the stairs with those pointed heels on. Since I cannot seem to have a grand refusal of her actions, I just busied myself studying their third floor. I menacingly walked beside her until we reached the entrance of their large library.

And I cannot help myself but to look at the books pilling up to the ceiling.

"Your father said you love books," she said which pulled me away from my amazed state.

My disposition changed from the mention of the word and I know she noticed it too, so she then stayed silent as we walked inside the library more.

But her silence doesn't mean she won't hold giddily on my arms. Or passionately cling by it seamlessly.

More and more books and my mind flew on how my mother and I planned to build something like this. With books surrounding us, with different minds telling stories.

Showing us what's on their creative minds. And what makes their mind busy.

"Have you read any Jane Austen's novels?"

"Yes, ma'am,"

Her eyes dilated in shock. "She's so great right?! I mean... oh my god I couldn't put into words how much I fancy her novels so much!"

I got comfortable, watching her get lost looking for the possible words. I felt conformed, having the same safe haven as hers.

Even with our sound differences.

My eyes marveld on her slightly chinky eyes. Her effortlessly high cheekbones that need no contouring and her high-bridge narrow nose. Plump and colored cupid lips. She held soft features but I couldn't excempt its hidden vengeance too when she is all serious. And when her eyes were concealed by her thick and long eyelashes.

"But then, why are you calling me ma'am, dear?!"

I stiffined. "That's what I thought is suitable for you-"

"Oh no! Please don't call me "ma'am". It felt weird to hear it coming from you,"

"Sure..."

"Venecca," she urged.

"Sure, Mrs. Venecca,"

She then smiled, approving but a little unapproving of that for some quite reason.

She chuckled the reluctance away. "Better than 'ma'am', I guess,"

I learned... that she is weirder than I thought.

We continued raking the whole of the library and we were just interrupted when Mrs. Hontèvioss' phone rang.

"I had to take the call. Excuse me, honey" she sweetly excused before she walk a few steps away out of the door.

Should I also build mine in the house? But it would only mean I will remember again...

I don't know.

Mrs. Hontèvioss then marched back to me after the call.

"I'm sorry but I'm needed downstairs. Would you mind if I leave you here to explore more or should we go downstairs together? " she looked at me with concern in her eyes.

I met her eyes. I shaked my head at her. "I will just stay here for a while and then walk downstairs by myself later on. This is fine,"

She nodded and smiled at me.

"Okay, dear. I have to go," she bid before turning her back to attend downstairs.

Then I was left all alone.

I am too drowned with the books and the design of the library. This area is wonderful. I feel like I am led to another dimension. My eyes are filled with excitement... amazement.

I was busy glazing the books with my fingers when I suddenly felt the need to pee. I turned left, as I remember seeing the comfort room there.

"I was watching you the whole time. What?! You fancy her?" I could touch the gritting of the speaker's teeth just by hearing her grim tone.

"Stop it with that girl!!"

"Don't think you could meddle with..."

I am having a good walk when I heard some labored breathing. I ignored it and undisturbingly walked past the paintings and other pieces of art hanging on the white walls.

"Vanroe!" I heard the voice again, louder this time and more critical.

I turned in the hallway to enter the comfort room when I saw two persons going sensual few meters away from the comfort room's wall.

I watch as the girl pressed herself against the man and kiss him like a thirsty slut, making her unaware of people coming over. I noticed how her lips are the only ones moving though.

Is it a one-sided lust? How degrading.

Familar callous eyes bore at me like daggers. I raised a brow as I watch the girl turn to his neck and probably lick it, her hand moving on the top of his slacks.

Unbothered, I passed by them casually. Now I sensed that the girl is already aware of my presence before I fully entered the comfort room. They are lucky I wasn't a scandalous woman so I continued walking to the comfort room, disregarding the fact that they are making out.

After I was done, I walked out and they are still on the same wall.

This time the girl opted to give me a sarcastic grin as she pulled her short dress up and position her ass to grind herself on the man's slacks.

The guy is just bowing his head a bit. I can't see his full expression as his eyes are covered by his hair, but I can read the hostile curve on his lips, mockful yet at the same time unamused.

What a cheap show-off. His hands are even down on his side. Isn't he suppose to hold her?

A scenario on a late night when a man's hand is very active was drifted back to my mind.

How unnecessary.

"Ahhh," she is unessentially loud this time.

Moaning for a one person hard work is it?

I maintained my blank expression disregarding her effort to steal my attention. I wasn't interested in watching them or a threesome so I continued walking to proceed downstairs as if I have just seen a lizard clutching a motionless pole.

Feminine moans are followed by a lot of moans. I didn't know that Mr. and Mrs. Hontèvioss son is so on with public fucking.

Not affected by the usual stares I am getting or the early show I have witnessed, I walked down the stairs alone with pride.

German, Mr. Hontèvioss, and Mrs. Hontèvioss is busy talking when I got near them but stopped to look at the two persons, who are now paving their way downstairs. I noticed a more vivid irritation on the woman's reserved gestures. After a short while, the two of them are already in front of us.

"Vanroe, Renesmee have a seat," says Mrs. Venecca.

Drinking wine to conceal, my eyes drifted a bit on their clothes for a possible mark of the show they've done earlier but found none.

Oh, must be an expert doing that huh? And they were quick. I thought that activity last for an hour or more?

I nudge my glass lower to fake a sip when I felt a familiar stare, effortlessly probing like a cautious predator from a distance.

Renesmee lowkey gasp at her seat, pretentious in front of the others, but not in my league.

"This is Vanroe and Renesmee, I think you already know them Aesha? " Mrs. Venecca turned to me so I gave her a peck of my attention.

She seems to want the three of us to have a proper introduction, but I doubt that because earlier is already enough to introduce ourselves to each other.

Renesmee offered her hand to me.

I only eyed it.

German cleared his throat beside me.

I do not want to fake an introduction this time though.

"Oh! I think I couldn't hold it, you know I've been upstairs and I've touched something... dirty," I said, prolonging the last word.

Her fake smile drop one bit, but she immediately faked it again and started a casual conversation on the table.

Vanroe remained serious and untouchable on his seat, all attention to his glass of alcohol.

After a while, Mr. and Mrs. Hontèvioss excused themselves from the table, followed by German standing up. As a cue, I also stood up and to leave the two alone... but Vanroe stopped me when he let that deep voice out.

"I do have some important matters to discuss with you since your father failed to attend today,"

That was a deep voice up there. And I would be in denial about how it affected a part of my femininity.

"I believe I wasn't a good representative for that man, you can have Alexandria Smith to relay your message," I coldy dismissed before turning my back to leave.

"Oh, yeah?"

Was already on my second step when my feet automatically halted.

"You don't seem busy at the moment. Going elsewhere, are we?" he sounded ridiculed even with his own words.

"Tell me, where do rebels usually go? Perhaps dark clubbing...drugs...and alcohol."

Oh, should you even care about what I am gonna do? I don't even care about your lickings and mouthful escapades earlier.

"As they say, what to expect from the rebel princess..." the judgement of his tone escaped.

That made me turn to him again. He was laying his back a bit on the chair before I met his eyes but proceeded to slouch forward, beastly and territorial even with space like an alpha that he is, as soon as our orbs met. His lips curved a corner as if he concluded something on my eyes.

And I loathe it.

"Do you want a taste..." I lorded sweetly, hitting something sensitive. Stressing on a familiar word he would definitely remember.

However he was serious, dour in place like a hunting lion who sees nothing else but his prey. Watching her lips earnestly while she's crazily spitting vague words as if it was her last prayer.

"...of my rebel life? You sounded so curious,"

"Perhaps, want a bet?"

I got vexed of his under breath retake, but I'm sure my face didn't show it as I fired more words.

I am not the kind of woman you are suggesting. Just... damn you.

Neverminding the watchful crowd aside from us, I suggestively walked straight to him. I am always scandalized anyways. And as expected, a larger audience got engrossed on my play.

I bent down to almost kiss his ears. The side of his lips slowly rose a bit.

Mrs. Venecca got her eyes wide.

Reneesme, embarassed and flushed in her seat, muttered a fit.

German cleared his throat.

Both Luther and Mr. Victor remained silently viscious on their respective seats.

"If I am indeed the woman you are suggesting, would you sugar-sponsor my activities? Mmmm..." I whisphered, only for him to hear. " If I'd want a lick of your money, would you fill me in?"

I smiled, eyes with palpable humuor.

His eyes shaded, as if holding back something darker.

It annoyed me. He wasn't attentive nor even wanting to plop up!

"Do you also want me to meddle in your hobbies and sex life? And for that hobby, we could mentioned Reneesmee as your guest..." I tried again. Slowly, I glided my fingers... one by one... to his clothed ironclad chest. Gently stopping on his delicate neck.

How would it feel to feel his blood on my hands now?

This time his attention were fully on his front. Seemingly not fully lost on a trance anymore, but still adrift however.

Renesmee walk out of the scene and I watched his eyes follow her stroding.

Just when he is about to talk, I withdrew bending, and moved out his perimeter.

"It's the fucking time out, Hontèvioss,"

I ended it pretty well and walked out with a dauntless facade no one could ever slay.

Luther really have a bad taste of people.

0