44. Seven days
110 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I entered the portal I summoned with her. What's beyond it was just what I imagined it to be. A very rural area surrounded by a lovely forest, a perfect place for seclusion for only the two of us. Although I did say I'll live with her until she gets old, I don't plan to literally do that since that seems to be a waste of time. I plan to have her experience 70 years worth of life within a week. To put it simply, what's a day for me is 10 years for her. I'll show it later. 

Anyways, today is the start of Day 1 for my vlog in playing a pretend couple. 

I contemplated whether I should make a mansion or just a simple small house made of mostly wood. In the end, I chose the latter since it seems to suit the place more. It just makes it more lovely. 

I entered our new temporary home. I placed her gently on the bed in the room what I intend to be the masters room. The room is just a nice simple space, no need for anything fancy or luxurious. Still, it's not that poor either. 

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9...10." I counted. The moment I reached ten, she opened her golden eyes slowly. I am the one who needs to greet first. "You're finally awake, my dear."

She has confused eyes. She looks around, not saying anything. 

"Are you alright?'

"... Where am I? Who are you?" She asked with a bit of a confused face. 

"You're in our house, my dear. Don't you remember me, Ria?" I acted worried. As anyone can see, Ria is the name I've decided give since it sounds nice enough. There's really no special meaning other than it being a username of one of my online friend who for some reason haven't been online for ages without a word. Man, I miss that person. It's been ages since I've last talked to that sleepy girl loli pfp. I hope they won't see me saying this though since I'll be kinda shy. 

"... No." She looks afraid. 

"Oh, don't worry my dear. We can start new again. I'll make sure to have you hear about our lovely past." I said. I then made up a story about how we became married, leading to out current situation. 

The story I made in summary is—First, we were childhood friends. Then, we fell in love. However, people didn't approve of our love because we're both girls, which is why we decided to elope. Now we're here. But then, she fell sick and had her deep slumber for three days straight for some unknown reason. 

"... I see... I'm sorry."

"It's ok, you didn't do anything wrong. I should be the one who's sorry for not taking care of you properly." I reassured, stroking her head like a pet to give her ease. 

++++

The first thing I thought on how to be a couple is for us to cook together in the kitchen. After all, the way to the heart of one is to the stomach, heh. At the moment, we've decided to bake an apple pie, since... yeah. 

I had her cut apples. But then, he accidentally cut her fingers. 

"I-I'm sorry..."

"You truly are a princess, huh." I blew her wound gently like how my mother taught me to because it will heal faster, or so they said. Just how I hope for no real reason that she cut her whole finger instead. 

"What?" 

"It's nothing. I just said that you're so cute, like a princess."

After we made apple pie, we of course ate it. Thankfully, she liked it. I was planning to just wash the dishes alone since she seems to be very clumsy, however, she insisted on helping me. She's a good girl but, she messed things up. In the end, not only did I fix things by myself, my work just added as well. Not like it's that much of a bother though. 

I then had us do some recreational activities like playing chess and other more board games, fishing, a lot of touching along the way, designing the garden, and many more. I think we're doing awfully a lot even though she just woke up. Though yeah, as I've said before, what's a day for me is a decade for her. 

6