51. The birth of the dolphin hero
53 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What are you doing here!?" The girl was enraged seeing the guy from earlier with his lackeys. 

"To beat up your new guy, of course." He replied. 

"Are you really that low?!" She asked. 

"Say that again and I'm gonna beat you up as well." He said. I know his name already when I read his mind but he ain't worth it for me to even mention it. I'm just going to call him a dude. 

"You sure about this bro? I'm going to call your daddy for real." I threatened. 

"Then call him! That's if, you'll be able to." 

"Yeah, you're dead." Lackey one added. 

"Agreed." Lackey two added something unnecessary. 

"Well, do you know who my father is, then?" I asked. 

"Who?" Dude asked. 

"Your father can't do anything to me because my father is the one and only president of this country! Hahahahah!" I joked. I can pretty much turn that into reality though. 

"And you think I'm going to believe that!?" 

"Well, it's up to you."

"We should run away!" Girl takes my hand and is about to run with me. 

"I won't let two get away." Dude said. Suddenly, we were surrounded by more of his lackeys. They're fifteen in total. 

"Hoh, am I being underestimated? You only brought this much for me? Didn't even think about bringing some baseball bat at least." I said arrogantly. Jade is worried about me, but I just acted cool in front of her to indirectly tell that everything will be ok as long I'm here. "I'll be fine, since I am the best."

Without further ado. I fought them all at once. I'm fighting them without using much flashy moves as fighters who are minimalistic are way cooler. Like, look at me sidestepping all of their moves and have them be on their knees with just one to two hits effortlessly. 

"S-so strong!" Random lackey complimented. 

"Thanks. Though, if this is all then let's finish this right away before the bus arrives."

"Oh yeah? I'm gonna finish this for real!" The dude shouted. When I looked back, he already had the girl hostage, holding a knife. 

"L-let me go!" She said. 

"Kuh! I was careless!" I regret. 

"Kuhahahahaha! I know exactly how to deal with you strong hero wannabe peasants! Kneel down or she's going to die!" He threatened. However, seeing that I have doubtful eyes, he continues. "You don't believe me, huh!? My dad loves me!"

"I see..." Recalling his memories, he indeed has some dark records. This might sound like another joke from me, but it actually sounds bad. I mean, I'll usually just think that I can revive her but, I don't think it'll be possible this time. So if she dies, she dies for real. To be honest, I'd kinda feel bad about it since I'm on earth right now so I'm just acting how an earthling would be. I sure am complicated. 

"I guess it's time to show off my Godly side again." I muttered while sneering. 

++++

When I was at the age of one year ago, I acted like I really love dolphins for no real reason. I've only seen them in person once in my whole life, and I've never touched nor got to get close with them. I just say I love them even though I don't even have that deep knowledge about their kind. 

I think I started saying that I love dolphins when I saw many people on the internet saying how they're rapists and many more. People seem to just hate them. And so, I decided to do the opposite, which is being a dolphin worshipper. I was alone when I did that though. 

Oh dolphins, so graceful! 

Oh dolphins, full of elegance! 

Oh dolphins, majestic and free! 

Swimming through the vast sea 

Gliding through the waters

With such an effortless ease! 

Dolphins, they shalt sing the song of freedom

Dolphins, they shalt sing the song of their kingdom

They soar through the skies

Like a wingless dragon trying to fly 

As they leap through the waves 

Allowing themselves to play

Surely, this should remind us not to take things seriously

And treat everything like a game

Now, earth really likes hero stories, right? What if, I combine a dolphin and a hero? 

"AhahahahHahahahahahHahahaahahahHahahhahahahahahahahahH!" 

"Have you gone crazy?" The dude asked. 

"No." I replied with my deepest voice. 

Then, a screeching scream of a dolphin stuns them all. Some became unconscious unable to take it in, including Jade. 

Just like how I transformed into a girl before, I turned into a buffed man with a dolphin head this time. I became taller and my skin is gray. To make my appearance more heroic, I'm wearing a red cape and a futuristic space suit without the helmet. 

"Wh-what are you..." The dude is scared and unable to move and was barely able to speak. 

"I identify as a dolphin. You can call me Dolphin Hero because dolphin plus hero is dolphin hero. I am a humble hero in my debut, ready to serve justice. Squeak!"

3