Announcement! Rewrite Version is now available! + illustration
309 4 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Disclaimer: If you came from the rewrite version and are wondering if you should read this original novel, then it is to your choice. However, if you want the best experience, Do not read this as it does contain lots of spoilers. You may also get confused with events and actions due to the differences. But, reading them alongside is something that can be done. Just don't overtake either of them!

Announcement

Hiya!

The Rewrite is out! - https://www.scribblehub.com/series/140217/daliss-odyssey-the-reincarnated-shadows-return/

Should you read it? 

Yes! If you are enjoying this story so far, then you should definitely give it a go! What motivates me to write the most is you guys! My effort is proportionate to how much support I get (Readers, Views, Likes etc.)

But won't it be the same?

Now let me explain:

First, its going to have an addition of some LitRpg Elements! There is a level system, stats, and all of that Jazz. Also, the existence of a 'System' and this is something everyone has. As for the complexities, if we ever get there...  Anyways there's tables!

Second, in essence, the Rewrite version and the original follow the same story line. Events are also same, but the content may be different. There are changes of events, lots of things cut out, many new scenes and elements added.

Now this may not seem much, but it is actually a lot. Because, all of these new things will actually affect the direction of not only the plot but also how everything is. We are influenced from everything we experience, that is the same for how it is with the characters, environment, world, and yeah. 

I will just note that the Prologue of the original was about 2500 words. The Rewrite? 6000 +. I hope I made it entertaining as hell, because the story comes in with a punch! Don't worry the following chaps are nowhere near that long. 

Thirdly, less info dumps (world building and theory stuff). I don't know how much I managed to cut, but like I know there was a lot. I simply won't bother to explain things until I find it really relevant to do so. So I hope it allows you guys to cruise through it easier.

Fourth. Tone change? Now as of writing this, I'm unsure how it will turn out. But what I do know is the comedy will probably reduce? What you need to know is that the comedic undertone will definitely be always present unless serious shit happens.

Fifth. Buffing Dalis?! With the concept of skills (which is basically techniques/arts/whatever), I can give Dalis some actual ability. Hooray!! 

 

So what happens to this story? It will still continue, slowly. In fact, there will likely be a divergence in routes. As for what routes entail, I will say it has things to do with the heroines.

If you haven't seen the cover, here it is in HD + watermark.


If this cover doesn't get readers, then well I might as well raise the white flag and write some trash. >_>

Now about the cover.

I will not comment on the time frame of characters.

Characters:

Guy: Dalis

Girl on the left: ??? 

Girl on the right: Athena Relza, Princess of the Cresuilge Kingdom. One of the Knights of Majesty.

Girl on the top: ???

Hope you guys love the artwork! There will be more to come if the rewrite does well. 

I have had the story idea of Dalis since a year ago. Doing lots of notes in the many months, stockpiling chapters, and yet I feel that things were for naught. I literally had 50 + chaps ready too. But in the end, I felt I didn't get the recognition for my efforts.

I made a lot of mistakes too so it may of been inevitable, but I won't give up. 

So please, give me your full support for the rewrite!! Because if it does well, I will probably go ham everyday in thinking about ideas and writing. Especially since exams are finished now.

The rewrite will determine the future of Dalis novel. 

Thank you for all the support~ If you are still here! (and returners! and newcomers!)

-Elim

The Rewrite, in case you missed it: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/140217/daliss-odyssey-the-reincarnated-shadows-return/

 

 

1