2.Gates and Factions
412 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"WHY?!WHY?!WHY!?!, YOU SHOULD'VE BEEN DEAD EONS AGO"

A desperate scream could be heard somewhere, the screams were coming from a humanoid figure, the figure had lost all of his limbs and was tied by some sort of thread, it looked like some ordinary spider threads, but for some the reason the humanoid figure couldn't break it at all,

It was a gruesome scene, as the humanoid figure looked up, it could see multiple figures seemingly levitating in the air, looking down on him, there were males and females, demons, angels, you name it there were so many that it looked impossible to count . All of a sudden a female figure appeared Infront of him out of no where. She had most of her skin covered by a white robe, her skin looked completely white, while her red eyes seemingly glow, with all 8 pupils looking at him with pity. she then muttered,

"You ignored. Now Pay."

as she said that, the humanoid figures body started to disappear, it looked extremely confused but when it noticed that he was being erased it thought

[Heh, Dumb bitch, I can just escape with my soul]

However when he tried to escape, he realized that his soul was also dissipating, for some reason they could also erase his soul, the humanoid figure then panicked, and it screamed.

"NO!, NO!, NO! SPARE ME I'LL GIVE YOU EVERYTHING, I'LL LEAVE THEM ALL ALONE, I'LL REPENT 1000000 YEARS IN HELL, PLE-"

And with that the figure disappeared completely, as if it never existed, as if all of the things that happened never happened. as if it was all just an illusion.

"You pour soul.. Slowly everything will forget you.. No one will ever remember you, no one will ever know you once existed"

A white haired girl with red and blue eyes murmured. she said as she was pulling some sort of thread. it looked like it was made with some sort of metal.

"Anywayss, we're done right?, can we go back now?"

"Yeah, thanks for your aid, so how long do I need to rest?"

"None. I think? Kiana said she would provide you the energy"

"Ehhh that's unexpected, thanks a lot Kiana!"

"Hehe, Don't mention it"

As the 3 were talking, most of the figures had already disappeared, and soon the 2 girls also disappeared, leaving the muscular looking man behind.

"Now where did Atisse go?"

 

Back at our class, we were continuing our math lesson, at the time I was really bored and couldn't really understand the formula used in the equation, time passes ,our math lesson ended, I sighed heavily in my heart, as Mr. Mike left the classroom, everyone looked relieved that it was finally over.

"Heh, That was easy"

Benjamin, or "Ben" for short, he's 1 of the top students at our school, he's really good at calculations and he's also one of the top basket ball players at our school.

"Only for you though"

"You can't even do a simple equation like this?"

Bianka retorted, which Benz instantly replied to, not giving others time to react, well it's him after all, even if he looks selfish, but he's got a point, his logic probably clicked instantly, similar to how I "click" almost instantly in biology lessons, can't really blame him for thinking it was easy.

"Oi what's the next lesson?"

"Monsterology, I think"

I answered, as I wasn't to sure myself , then again that lessons pretty interesting, it studies about the different ancestors and races, it also talks about the different faction like, "The Order", "The Chaos", "The Balance", "The Undead", those are a few of the more well known factions in Monsterology. 

As I was thinking, our teacher came, her name's Miss Kiara, rumor has it that she's a Phoenix, a race from "The Balance", they are extremely adept at controlling flames and are said to be semi-immortal, at least from the websites I've seen, although no one has ever see her transform so no ones really sure, We then greeted her and took our seats. she then pressed some buttons, a hologram suddenly appeared, showing some sort portal.

"We're going to study about Ruined Gates, now does anybody know what makes them so dangerous?"

"Ruined Gates are extremely rare, they only appear when a normal gate ruptures, It has a 1/4000 chance to appear from a ruptured normal gate, unlike normal gates where the only the gate appears, Ruined Gates change the surrounding terrain into that inside of it, when someone's inside when the gate they can't escape until some conditions are met"

Bianka answered gleefully, to which Miss Kiara nodded, she then added,

"What makes these Ruined gates so dangerous, is the fact that we never know what's the condition needed to escape the place, it could be killing the leader, surviving multiple weeks, finding treasure, etc. You never know what sort of terrain it might be, it could be a desert, a poisonous swamp, it's so unpredictable, also time moves differently in there, 1 month in there is like 1 hour here. "

"If they change the surrounding terrain, doesn't that mean it'll be small? wouldn't that make finding the boss easy?"

"If it were that simple they wouldn't be considered extremely dangerous, Ruined Gates also warps the space it terraformed, they can be extremely huge and diverse, if let's say the gate at the parking lot were to rupture, it could rupture at a completely different place adding to it's unpredictability, like another floor or a completely different building, this classroom could suddenly turn into a scorching hot desert right this instant,"

My classmates all nodded their head, it looks like they understood everything she explained. I wonder what would happen if a Ruined Gate were to appear right now? As I imagined the scenarios in my head, the lesson ended, as we were about to greet her, suddenly something felt out of place.

[This again?, what's up with my intuition today?]

*Crack

"Thank youuuu, Miss Kiara"

"See yo-"

*CRACK

Before she could finish her sentence , suddenly a gate appeared in the middle of the class, the next instant the gate suddenly ruptured , and a bright light enveloped everything as we all disappeared along with the light.

"Eh? where did everyone go, and why is the classroom a mess-??"

Our History teacher said, as he looked into our classroom not knowing what had happened, until he saw a crack in the air.

As the light faded, I regained my eyesight, as I looked around, everything looked like they were covered in snow, it looks like some sort of frozen tundra, my classmates were also there, there were also students from other classes ,everyone looked confused, what happened? how were they here? as I tried to observe the current situation, I could only curse myself for not noticing it sooner.

[Ahh.... Fuck, why do I have such bad luck....]

 

8