August 9
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My prince Paris came back today. It was 12 AM, and he was wearing the same clothing but with a watch. You don’t usually see people wear watches these days because you can just check the time on your phone. I was so excited to see him that I dragged him by the arm and pushed him onto the bed. I gave him a kiss as he tried to pull out another hundred dollar bill. I pushed back his hand.

 

“You haven’t figured out how to make an appointment online yet?” 

 

“Sorry, Stella,” he responded. “I don’t really know how to do that.” 

 

“Well, it’s not a problem. Go on the bed and start taking off your clothes.”

 

This time we went down on each other, and it was like heaven for both of us. But this time he didn’t seem as into it. He kept checking his watch while I gave him a blowjob, and as time went on, he seemed to grow more and more nervous. After thirty minutes, he suddenly grabbed me and hugged me tightly. 

 

“Thank you again,” he said. “I don’t wanna leave, but I need to get back.”

 

“You can stay for a little longer,” I said while I stroked his hair. I realized how good it smelled. 

 

He got off the bed, dressed again, and was about to leave. I grabbed him by the arm and pulled him towards me.

 

“Give me one more kiss,” I said.

 

He obeyed and left but not before looking back for a moment. It was like he wanted to stay, but The Platform had to take him away from me. It felt wrong to send such an innocent thing back into that violent hellhole.

 

I already miss him. I hope he comes back soon.

 

0