Chapter 33 – The Grand Theft Horror
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zander paced in his chambers with an unsteady mind. He had to act swiftly before Amara's imminent departure carried the treasured Hallow Skull beyond his reach forever. Even now her retinue prepared to sail back to Cerulean. Time was slipping away rapidly. If he intended to seize the artefact for himself, it must be tonight.

Hurriedly he gathered a servant's plain cloak and other items for disguise. He must not be recognized if his brazen ploy failed. The nondescript clothing and cap sufficed to render him anonymous as he slipped through the fortress's servants' passages. Few even glanced his way before returning to their tasks.

Pressing on, Zander wound downward toward where Amara's guest chambers lay. Most of the passageways stood empty, with the household busy making ready to depart on the morrow. Fortune's gods seemed to smile upon this venture. But he wasted none of their fickle favour dwelling on triumph before the prize was securely his.

Creeping to the polished oak door he knew fronted Amara's rooms, Zander knelt and withdrew a set of cunning lockpicks secreted in his boot heel. The tumblers gave way swiftly to his experienced hands until the latch clicked open. Palms sweating, he eased the door inward just enough to slip through into opulent gloom. So far, so good.

Moving lightly across ornate carpets, alert for any sound of discovery, Zander scanned for where the princess might secrete such a valuable occult item. There—a travelling pack lay half-concealed beneath her canopied bed. Heart pounding madly now, he darted over and carefully withdrew a lacquered wooden box from the sack's depths. This had to be it! Decorated with arcane glyphs and emanating strange energy, the reliquary practically screamed its arcane importance.

Hardly daring to breathe, Zander eased open the lid a sliver. Crimson light spilled out in answer, revealing a polished human skull within. Exultation surged through him. The legends were true - this could only be one of the mythic Hallow Skulls! In his hands lay untold knowledge and power.

Gently he resealed the priceless artefact in its box, stowing it deep within his tunic. Still no alarm was raised. None had witnessed his audacious theft. Now he must simply retrace his steps and vanish into the night to uncover the Skull's secrets. Destiny awaited him beyond imagining!

Zander slipped unseen from the chamber and locked the door neatly behind him. Moving quickly but calmly through the servants' passages, he made for a secluded postern gate that opened near the docks. No unusual activity stirred yet. He had achieved the impossible this night!

Soon a humble fisherman might be glimpsed hauling himself into an inconspicuous skiff. Only once safely away over moonlit waters, beyond sight of shore, did Zander finally give vent to his jubilation. Freedom beckoned, and youth's eternal passions once more within his grasp!

He loosened his tunic, letting the ornate box tumble into his lap. All that remained was to gaze upon his prize directly and drink in its revealed mysteries. Hands trembling, Zander eased open the vessel that had haunted his dreams for so long.

Otherworldly radiance flooded his senses. Zander's eyes rolled back, euphoric thrills began cascading through him. Raw carnal energy tapped directly from the divine bloomed hot within his veins. He fell back gasping, the Skull's power was kindling a pounding ache at his groin. Tumescence swelled his member massively, painfully, impossibly until his engorged manhood jutted upward like a ship's mast.

“Ah! This burning sensation…”

Zander tore at his garments, writhing in erotic agony. He must seek release before he burst. But the skull fed only greater craving, driving all thought and composure away. Reduced to primal instinct, Zander gripped his throbbing erection desperately, stroking himself toward ecstasy's pinnacle. Nothing existed except all-consuming lust.

“Ahh! Ah! AHH!”

With a hoarse cry, he found climax and release. Seed spilt hot over his clenched fist again and again as the Hallow Skull's relentless hunger subsided at last. Gasping like a drowned man, Zander slumped limp in the pooling aftermath. Floating languidly on a sea of endorphins, the wider implications of the relic's power penetrated the satiation.

This skull was beyond dangerous in the wrong hands. It could make a man its slavering puppet with ease. Zander had barely resisted total possession by its ancient libido. If Amara also commanded such an item, it explained much about her rise to power despite her inexperience. But mortal minds were not meant to wield immortals' desires so directly.

Shaken, Zander sealed the volatile artefact back in its warded box. He would study it, yes, in controlled conditions. But one must bargain carefully when trafficking with gods. Sufficient time remained to unlock the Hallow Skull's secrets. Only the most exquisite care was needed now.

Still dazed but with a bit of clarity returning, Zander laid course back to Pelian by starlight. Returning would make him seem less suspicious, plus he had existing business with the merchants he couldn’t afford to ruin completely, this he concluded. But thought of what luxuries and influence mastery of the Skull could bring, made caution fleeting. Soon the relic would serve him alone, he vowed. None could challenge his dominance once its full power was his to summon at will. He needs only craft the ritual to bind it flawlessly...

 

 

0