Special Q&A 1
288 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alright so we’ll begin the Special Q&A! 

1. What was your inspiration for Heir de Winter? 

-It’s actually a combination of a lot of things. The main ones are: Lord of the Mysteries, Super Gene, and Tower of God. Mostly webnovels and webtoons.

2. How long do you plan to make the series? 

-I have the whole series planned out but the number of chapters will deviate as planned. There will be a total of four seasons ranging from 60-70 chapters each so we’re almost halfway through Season 1. 

3. Will the whole story take place in Ozwarth? 

-No. It’s just the first season since we’re introducing the characters and the setting of the world. The first season is more like a prologue. After the first season, or later in the first season, we’ll be shifting out of Ozwarth and Kraus. The real story doesn’t begin until season 2. 

4. Who were your characters modeled after? 

-All my characters are modeled after people I know in real life. 

5. Who is your favorite character? 

-That’s a hard one...if anything either Elias or Wan. I can relate to Wan the most but my personality is more like Elias’s. 

6. Which characters do you ship the hardest? 

-I ship Drew x Sylvia since I get into their relationship with the most.  

7. How long did it take you to plan the story? 

-Oh god, it took me years. Originally, this was supposed to be the plot for Hero Game but that changed and later it became Heir de Winter’s. 

8. Character question: Will Drew be able to keep hope of who he truly is? 

-You’ll have to wait and see. 

9. In the synopsis, you mentioned that Hero Game and Heir de Winter are in the same universe. How does that work? 

-It’s actually mentioned in another work I haven’t published yet. I won’t spoil anything about that. 

10. You seem to have an understanding of the aspects of Business. Why is that?

-I’m pretty sure you can figure this out relatively easily. 

11. What is the author's ethnicity? 

-Not answering but you can take a guess. 

That is it for the special Q&A. See you all next chapter!

 

2