Chapter 5
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The morning sunlight filtered through the curtains and landed on Hana's face, waking her up. She opened her eyes slowly and stretched her arms and legs. Her muscles ached pleasantly, reminding her of the previous night she had spent with Roman. She rolled over to the pillow Roman laid on and breathed in his lingering scent, wishing he was still there next to her.

The sound of little feet running down the hallway burst Hana's bubble, reminding her of her responsibilities as caretaker of the orphanage. Hana quickly got dressed in a light blue floral sundress and gathered up the bedsheets, wrinkled and soiled from her and Roman's activities. She hurried to the laundry closet, stuffing the sheets inside to hide them from the kids.

Hana made her way to the kitchen and started cooking breakfast - bowls of oatmeal with brown sugar and chopped nuts, and cups of juice. The sleepy-eyed children soon shuffled in and took their places at the table. As Hana cooked and served the children, her mind wandered back to Roman, the feel of his body close to hers and his lips on her skin.

Hana forced herself to focus on the day's chores. She played games with the younger kids to help them practice letters and numbers, assisted the older children with homework assignments, and cooked up some grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup for lunch. Throughout it all, thoughts of Roman kept creeping back, the way he had touched and kissed every part of her the night before.

Hana knew she had to see Roman again. She couldn't stop thinking about their passionate nights together over the past couple days and longed to be back in his arms.

After lunch, Hana cleaned up the dishes while the children played. She went to find Blister, who was relaxing in the common room.

"Hey Blister, I need to step out for a couple hours this afternoon. Could you keep an eye on the kids while I'm gone?" Hana asked.

"No problem!" Blister replied. "You go do what you need to, I'll watch over the little rascals here."

"Thanks so much," Hana said. She didn't offer any details about where she was going.

Hana made her way through the streets of Satellite toward the looming crater that held the remains of the old reactor. She felt her pulse quicken as she approached the stairs leading underground. She hoped Roman would be there waiting for her.

The stairway seemed to go on forever but finally Hana reached the bottom. The air was dank and musty, lit only by a few flickering candles along the stone walls. She walked slowly down the long corridor, listening for any sounds.

As she reached the end, she saw a faint warm glow spilling from the open doorway. Steeling herself, she walked through. The room was simple, with stone walls and floor. In the center sat Roman at the long wooden table, a candelabra illuminating his face.

When he saw Hana, Roman immediately stood up, his face breaking into a smile. "You came," he said warmly as he swiftly crossed the room. He embraced her tightly, one hand gently cradling the back of her head.

Hana hugged him back, feeling his strong body against hers. Roman pulled back just far enough to bring his lips to hers in a hungry kiss. Hana melted into his kiss as the flickering candlelight dancing around their silhouettes.

After a while, their lips finally parted. Hana looked up into Roman's eyes. "I had to see you again," she whispered.

Roman caressed Hana's cheek, his fingers trailing gently along her skin. "I'm glad you're here," he murmured.

Roman slid his hands up along her bare arms and down her back, caressing her through the thin fabric of her sleeveless sundress. Hana sighed softly at his touch, her body craving more. She reached up and ran her fingers through his silver hair as his hands continued to explore the curves of her body. Roman closed his eyes, savoring the feeling of her warm touch.

Taking her face gently in his hands, he leaned in and kissed her lips tenderly. As their lips parted, he murmured against her mouth "Stay with me tonight," before kissing her again.

Hana smiled and whispered "Yes," between kisses.

Roman reached out, his fingers trailing slowly down the thin straps of Hana's blue sundress, sending shivers through her. He leaned in close, his lips meeting hers in a tender kiss as his hands slid under her long chestnut hair, caressing her bare shoulders.

As the kiss deepened, Roman's fingers drifted down her back, finding the zipper of her dress. He slowly pulled it down as his lips moved to her neck, kissing a line from her ear to her collarbone while inch by inch her porcelain skin was revealed. Hana whimpered softly, leaning into his kisses as the top of her dress fell loose around her.

With a gentle tug, Roman pulled the dress down over her hips where it pooled at her feet. She stood before him in only her lace bra and panties, her skin glowing in the candlelight.

Reaching around her, Roman unhooked her bra, gently sliding the straps off her shoulders. As it fell away, he looked into her eyes, caressing her newly exposed breasts. Hana moaned softly and her breath quickened at his gentle touch.

Roman slid his hands down over her hips, his fingers hooking under the sides of her panties. Slowly, he eased them down her legs, letting them fall to the floor. Hana stepped out of them, now completely bare before him.

Kneeling down, Roman gently took one foot in his hands, slipping the strap of her sandal from her heel. He removed the other sandal in the same manner, his fingers softly trailing up her calves as he rose back up to take her in his arms.

Hana wrapped her arms around Roman's neck and lifted her lips to meet his in a hungry kiss. Their tongues dueled passionately as Roman's hands roamed her bare back and sides, sending pleasure through her body.

Hana buried her fingers in Roman's coarse silver hair, holding his mouth to hers. He kissed her ravenously, as if starving for her touch.

When they finally parted for air, Roman looked longingly into Hana's eyes. "I want to try something new with you," he murmured.

Hana replied breathlessly, "Yes, anything."

Roman stepped back, a mischievous grin spreading across his face. Hana then heard a scrabbling noise behind her.

She spun around to see a monstrous spider creeping towards her on the ceiling. Its many eyes glinted in the dim light. As she tried to back away, she found herself stuck fast in a sticky web.

Hana struggled in vain to break free, but the sticky threads held her firmly like a fly ensnared in a spider's web.

Roman's low, sinister laughter rang through the room as he slowly approached. A wicked smile curled his lips as his eyes roamed over Hana's trapped form hungrily.

"It looks like I caught a pretty little fly in my web," he purred.

Hana's heart fluttered in anticipation at the thought of him being in control.

Roman reached out and gently traced a finger along Hana's jawline. She shivered under his touch.

"You look so beautiful like this..." he murmured, leaning in close to graze his lips over her cheek. "Completely helpless and vulnerable, just waiting for me to do as I please with you."

Hana let out a small whimper, instinctively arching into his touch, desperate for more contact. Roman's hand slid down her neck, across her collarbone, and lower still, eliciting hitched breaths from Hana.

"Please..." she whispered, consumed with longing for his attention.

Roman smirked, relishing having her at his command. "All in good time, my sweet Hana," he purred.

He planned to slowly build her arousal until she craved desperately for his cock. For now, he would tease her, keeping her trapped within his web while her pleasure grew from his skilled hands.

Stepping back from Hana, he slowly pulled off his gloves. Hana watched carefully as he revealed his flesh and blood right arm and his left metal prosthetic arm. The spider birthmark on his right arm pulsed with dark energy, and Hana felt the heat rising between her legs as she anticipated the pleasure that was to come.

As Roman approached her again, his fingers explored every inch of Hana's breasts, kneading them with a firm yet gentle touch. His metal fingers sent small shivers along her skin wherever they touched. Their cool caress contrasted with the warmth rising within her body in response.

He leaned in closer, his mouth closing around one of her nipples as his fingers continued to tease the other. Hana's back arched, pressing her breasts more firmly against him as she surrendered herself completely to him.

"Oh, Roman...Please, don't stop," she gasped.

Roman pulled away from her breast, a wicked grin spreading across his face. "Don't worry, I have no intention of stopping."

His right hand caressed Hana's stomach and hips, while his left hand continued teasing her breasts, his right fingers parted her folds to discover how wet and eager she was for him.

Hana trembled and gasped underneath Roman's meticulous touches. She was trapped yet willing in his web. His every touch sent pleasure through her body.

"You like that, don't you?" Roman whispered in her ear, his breath hot against her skin. "You like being at my mercy, completely under my control."

"Y-yes..." Hana moaned in response, her body writhing as she surrendered to the pleasure that only Roman could bring her.

Roman leaned in and captured Hana's lips in a deep kiss. His tongue explored every part of her mouth with a hunger that matched her own. Hana responded eagerly, kissing him back deeply as the heat rose between them. Roman's fingers continued exploring her body, slipping inside her and stroking her wet pussy lips.

Finally, Roman broke the kiss and whispered in her ear, his breath hot against her skin. "Have you ever felt a spider bite?"

Hana shivered at the question, both from the chill in the air and from the desire that Roman's words had sparked within her. She had never been bitten by a spider before, but the idea of Roman sinking his teeth into her skin sent a thrill through her body.

She turned her head to look at him. "No," she replied, her voice barely audible.

Roman leaned in and kissed Hana's neck, dragging his tongue along her skin. "Then prepare yourself," Roman whispered against her ear, "for an experience you'll never forget."

Suddenly, he bit down on her flesh, causing Hana to gasp and arch her back involuntarily. Sharp pleasure surged through Hana's body from that single point of contact. It wasn't painful, but there was an edge to the sensation that made her feel alive.

He released her skin and looked into her eyes. "You taste delicious, but I'm not finished with you yet," he murmured hungrily.

Roman knelt in front of Hana and hoisted her leg over his shoulder, positioning himself for better access to her sex.

With the new angle, he ran his fingers along her inner thighs, nearing her core. Hana's breaths quickened as heat pooled between her legs, her body trembling.

Roman parted her folds with his fingers, revealing her slick, glistening center. He ran his tongue along every part of her folds, exploring every crevice and curve before slipping it inside her.

Hana let out a moan of pleasure, her hands tugging at the webbing that held her to the wall as her body writhed. Roman continued lapping at her slick center, his tongue flicking over her swollen clitoris.

Hana rubbed her toes along the back of Roman's cape, feeling the smooth fabric. The sensation sent tingles through her, intensifying the pleasure building within her until she teetered on the edge.

With a skilled flick of his tongue, Roman brought Hana to the brink of orgasm, her body pulsing with desire. But just as she was about to tip over, he pulled away, leaving her quivering on the edge.

"Don't stop...please," Hana pleaded, her hips bucking against his mouth as she tried to get closer to him. Roman grinned wickedly as he watched her struggle, enjoying the sight of her completely at his mercy.

"You want it, don't you?" Roman asked wickedly, hovering above her sex with a sly grin on his face. "Do you want me to make you cum?"

Hana nodded desperately as she squirmed against her bonds. "Yes! Make me cum!"

But Roman just chuckled darkly. "Not yet," he said. "You will cum when I tell you to."

He flicked his tongue in tight circles around Hana's clitoris, applying just the right pressure. He alternated long, slow licks with rapid flicks and firm sucks, driving Hana closer and closer to the edge with each motion.

Hana curled her toes, digging them into Roman's back as she begged him to cum. Roman varied his speed and intensity, bringing Hana to the edge of orgasm over and over only to pull back slightly each time, denying her pleasure and forcing her to plead for more.

It was pleasurable torture, leaving Hana both frustrated and desperate. But despite her pleas, Roman held back, determined to make this moment last as long as possible. Hana could only submit fully to the conflicting sensations Roman roused within her trapped body, surrendering control entirely to his whims.

"Please, Roman," she said, her eyes pleading with him. "I can't take it anymore. I need to cum."

Finally, Roman pulled away and locked eyes with Hana. "Let go, Hana." he commanded in a firm voice.

Those three words were all it took for Hana's restraint to crumble. With a cry, she climaxed hard against Roman's mouth, her body shaking violently as waves of pleasure crashed over her. Roman continued stimulating her sensitive flesh as her orgasm rippled through her, drawing out every last tremor of euphoria before finally releasing her satiated and spent.

With a groan, Hana slumped against the webbing that held her, savoring the aftershocks still coursing through her body.

Roman gently lifted her leg from his shoulder and stood up, looking at her with a satisfied grin. "Did you enjoy being at my complete mercy?"

Hana met his eyes, still panting lightly. "Oh, my God, yes! That was amazing!"

"Good, because we're not done yet," Roman said with a wicked smile. He stepped back, his eyes never leaving Hana's as he began undressing.

Hana watched as Roman shed his cape and shirt, revealing a chiseled chest and well-defined abs that glinted in the flickering candlelight.

He slowly removed the rest of his clothes, revealing an erect, thick cock that stood at attention, ready for Hana. She took in the sight, excitement coursing through her at the prospect of what was to come.

Roman stepped closer. "How do you wish to have me?" he asked, his eyes filled with desire and a trace of self-restraint, waiting for Hana's command.

Hana looked up at him, her eyes falling to his hard cock. "I want to taste you," she replied.

Without a word, Roman smiled and began to tear away her bindings, freeing her from the spider webbing.

Hana knelt before him, and took his cock into her mouth, savoring the taste of him on her tongue. Roman's eyes darkened as he felt the wet heat of her mouth enveloping him. His fingers instinctively threaded through her hair as she explored every ridge and vein of his cock with her talented tongue.

Hana swirled her tongue and sucked firmly, coaxing more moans of bliss from Roman with each movement. She glanced up at his face, enjoying the pleasurable expression that had replaced his earlier delight in tormenting her.

With an expert swirl of her tongue, she lavished attention on the sensitive head of his cock, sucking with just the right amount of pressure to make his hips jerk involuntarily. His moans became more frequent, more desperate, echoing through the room as she continued to torment him.

He was on the brink of release, but he didn't want to cum just yet. He wanted to feel her around him, to feel her warmth and softness.

Roman pulled Hana towards him and kissed her deeply. "Come here," he said, lifting her up effortlessly into his muscular arms.

Hana wrapped her legs around him, pressing her body against his. "You feel so good," she whispered breathlessly, her lips tracing his jawline.

Roman's hands gripped her hips tightly as he began to thrust inside her, his cock sliding smoothly into her slick and wet pussy. "You're so wet for me," he groaned, burying his face in her neck and nipping at her skin.

Hana's moans grew louder with each movement, her head thrown back in ecstasy as she savored every inch of him. "Yes, Roman. Don't stop," she gasped, her hands gripping his shoulders tightly.

Roman's eyes locked on Hana's as he continued to drive himself deep inside her. Hana matched his movements, her hips grinding against his with each thrust.

The sounds of their bodies colliding filled the room, accompanied by their panting breaths and soft moans.

Hana's toes curled, and she let out a cry of pleasure as he hit a spot deep inside her that sent waves of pleasure through her entire body. "Oh God, right there," she gasped, her nails digging into his skin.

Roman's thrusts became faster and more urgent. Hana cried out Roman's name, her body convulsing in ecstasy as he brought her to the brink of oblivion. Her walls clamped down on him, pulsing with heat as she was consumed by the intensity of her orgasm.

Roman followed soon after, his own release tearing through him like a bolt of lightning as he emptied himself inside her. His seed filled her, spilling over and mixing with her slick juices as he continued to thrust into her, prolonging their pleasure for as long as possible.

Hana could feel the warmth of his semen dripping down her legs as they remained pressed against the wall, their bodies still intertwined as they caught their breaths. Roman's arms tightened around her, holding her close as he nuzzled his face into her neck.

"Oh my God... That was so good," she whispered, her breath still coming in short gasps. She could feel the sweat on their skin, the heat of their bodies mingling together in a perfect union.

Roman smiled. "Indeed it was." He gently set Hana down on her feet and caressed her face tenderly before stepping back.

They slowly began gathering their discarded clothes from around the room. Hana picked up her dress from the floor and slipped it over her head, the soft fabric cascading down her body. She smoothed out the wrinkles and adjusted the skirt while Roman put on his cape behind her. Once dressed, he came up behind Hana and wrapped his strong arms around her waist, pulling her close against his broad chest.

"Let's sit and talk awhile," he suggested, gesturing to the long wooden table in the center of the candlelit room.

Hana nodded, a smile lighting up her face. Hand in hand they walked over to the table. Roman pulled out a heavy chair and took a seat at the end, while Hana settled in close beside him.

"Yusei and the other Signers are battling the Dark Signers at the towers," Hana said, looking intently into Roman's eyes. "He will be coming for you soon..."

Roman's expression was grave, his brows furrowing. "Yes, I know," he replied heavily. "It is all happening just as destiny foretold."

Hana reached out and took Roman's gloved hand in her own, giving it a reassuring squeeze. Though she knew Roman had to fulfill his role as a Dark Signer, her heart ached at the thought of losing him.

"I wish there was another way," she said softly. "A way we could be together without all this senseless fighting."

Roman sighed, his thumb gently caressing the back of her hand. "I know. But I'm afraid fate has dealt us a cruel hand. My path was chosen for me long ago."

He lifted his other hand and gently stroked Hana's cheek. "Whatever happens, know that you have my heart. That is something no one can take away, not even destiny itself."

Hana's eyes glistened with tears. She turned her face into Roman's palm, placing a kiss there.

"I don't want to lose you," she whispered.

"I know," Roman replied. "But we must make the most of the time we have left together. Once Yusei arrives, I will do what I must for the sake of the Dark Signers. But until then..."

He trailed off, his eyes full of longing as he looked at the woman he loved. Hana understood. No matter what came next, they still had this moment.

They continued talking long into the night, the flickering candles casting dancing shadows on their faces.

0