Chapter 10- An Outing with a Voluptuous Maid
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

An Outing

The suns rested lazily on the horizon ahead.Their rays lapping over the flowing hills and rolling over the bright lake that flowed slowly behind the Vedro Estate. 

The young Zabu yawned heavily by said lake , relaxing his limbs upon the small blanket he had rolled out and laying down in the morning sun . 

“Ahhhhhhhhh.” Zabu said yawning in pleasure. “What a beautiful day. “ 

His eyes turned from the suns warming his body and turned to the suns that warmed his soul. 

“Hey Vala.“ Zabu said turning to the maid , his eyes swaying back and forth as the wind swayed the orbs that captivated him so. “Don’t you get tired of being under that umbrella. “

Vala the maid stood out on this sunny day. Her pale skin, green eyes and dark flowing hair under the shade of a large umbrella who’s gentle slope left her nicely in the shade. 

The maid Vala had been watching flowers sway in the wind and butterflies traverse thier tops, she stopped, then turned her eye to Zabu.

A gentle smile took her lips. “ it is quite nice under here young master. “ she tilted her head gently. “Would you like to come under. “

Zabu nodded in a hurry .

Vala moved much quicker than one would think .Her maid uniform caught in the wind as she twirled from her place atop the flowers to the picnic  blanket. 

Click . Pop. Dudududu. Poof. . Snap . Click.

In a few key moments the umbrella expanded. Two latches pulled free gave it length , shooting it’s pole to the ground.two latches pulled high spread it’s curving top , the canvas of red extending several feet before it would stop with a poof. In a moment it had doubled in size.

Vala took the large umbrella and ever so gracefully placed it’s base upon the ground , one last click of a button opening up the base into a stand that lightly grasped the ground with small suction cups. 

Then as if her feat of strength was just a passing dream, Vala lightly floated to the ground atop the blanket her knees pointed to the side in the way of the fairest ladies that walked the land. 

Zabu clapped lightly as she finished . 

“That was pretty cool Vala. “ He said with shining eyes. “You’re umbrella transforms! Where’d you get it? “

Vala smiled lightly. “Yes, young master , it does. “ Then her finger touched her chin in thought. 

“This umbrella was purchased at the store of BeKaj. The craftsman is quite talented . I’ve purchased no less than four from him so far.

“Hoooh.” Zabu tilted his head, his eyes set on his next adventure , “maybe I should get one too he began. “

“Hmmm, maybe you should . “ then the maids eyes turned thoughtful . 

“But for now young master, I believe you are out here for training, no? Master Venki seemed quite confident you could handle the task for the day. 

Zabu, who had spent the last hour or so resting his hands upon his head relaxing , lifted his head from his hands and turned his face sour at Vala’s mention of his new swordmaster ‘s name. 

 Zabu turned away and his face fell into his hand. “ You really like Master Venki huh . “ the boy mumbled as he turned his head. 

Vala put a finger in her chin as she turned her head to the sky thoughtfully. 

“Well , Master Venki is a gentleman. I think you could learn well from that young master. “

Zabu quirked at that . A memory striking his head . “Sorry Vala. “

Vala smiled . 

“Apology accepted young master . “

Zabu blushed a little, and then the blush fell away a little as he recalled the details of that day, a day not to long ago. 

A day where Venki came to teach.

0