The Ravigne
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They say our lineage has always been bold, impudent, and timelessly powerful, unstoppable... then why has there been a line for us to not make the whole of the human world our banquet feast?

Why do we have to capture a body at night? When we can now somehow survive a full 8 hours of broad daylight.

My ancestors are not as evil for creating such a rule. Cause for me, it is not enough that we can enslave the vampire world, them mortals should be on our hands too.

As they should be.

With confidence no one can exceed, I roamed my eyes on the vicinity of our mansion, holding a glass of Bacardi in my palm as selected women wrap their hands around me in thirst. With a light blue dress shirt and black slacks, I bent down to the railing and do what I always love to do.

I rolled the deep brown liquor in my glass, as I indulge myself in my most favorite hobby.

Watching all that is below me.

Looking from the 8th floor caters a different view than our 10th floor. They are bigger than on the higher floors so I can vividly see their movements and every little detail and wave they have in their body.

Such a view for a vampire’s cold breezy night. And what a funny thing that I am not at all entertained by any of them.

Despite them baring all their body in the expanse of nudity, why is it that am I not at all amused?

In the midst of my raking, Connor raised his whiskey at me. I smirked at the crowding wild women around him. He smiled darkly and I covered my lips with the glass.

And in a second he was already making a woman delirious by the hand.

Such a fucker.

I drank the remaining wine bottoms up when I saw something interesting in the pool. Leaping off the 8th floor, the wind grazed my body before I landed cooly on my brother’s position. His head turns on his back, surely detecting my arrival.

My ocean-blue eyes met his amber ones in one jerk of his head.

“I see you’re still not with someone,” he started.

“Better than being wrapped in the vows of marriage,” I smirked.

“I was once exactly like that, as you know.” His eyes flickered at the thought of it. And he just laughed it out loud. “Things will change my brother. And I do hope it will be much harder for you when that day begins. Basing on how you treat women, I think you deserve more headaches than me,”

He bet.

I will not fall on my knees for a woman.

“I am not like you,”

“Of course, we will be a different kind of dog, man! Wait until you try to sniff the universe just to find her. Until you discern the urge to compromise for you to get her. Until your life would be meaningless without her. And until you’ll kill all to save her,”

I grimaced at his chosen words. What a lovesick mind-fucker.

Why would I be a dog when being leashed is what I would never be? Why will I scrabble the universe when she’ll be the one running back at me? Why should I compromise my used-to-be ways just to satisfy her? And why would I be meaningless when I have all the power... privilege anyone has ever envied?

A woman may only change my world in bed. Never my principles.

Shinera Zamira is the best catch I must say, but never in my wildest dream have I thought that he will be this weak for her. That he had to kill the next most treacherous clan just to claim her back. That he’ll go mindless when she is out of his sight.

And of course, I have to be on that journey of him. Like a supportive devil of a brother who never minds killing to satisfy his dear older brother... and himself.

“Azazel,” a familiar deeper voice emerged despite the jampacked party blowers.

“Mr. Ravigne,” I greeted with placid regard.

“Oh! This must be your youngest Stanley,” a middle-aged woman said with her hand clasped on her husband.

My father grinned to acknowledge her thoughts.

“Is he married?”

I smirked at her question. “Perhaps you have a young miss as stunning as you in your home madame?”

She beamed more as she caught my words. “Unfortunately I have no daughter. How I suddenly wish I have one for you,”

That’s a lot of meaning for a sentence.

And my brother’s smile is brighter than her jewels.

“Don’t try to pair him with those special nieces of yours, Mrs. Alba. The only woman I have recalled he didn’t slaughter for touching him without notice is our mom,” Ahmeir mischievously forewarned.

“Oh,” her warm smile faded a portion at me. In fact, I caught how her eyes shade fear for brief seconds.

I smirked wider. Not at all wanting a dispute to save the image of me that’s probably painted now in her mind. I must not extinguish the rush of her imagination.

She waited for my denial so when she waited for none, she turned to my ever congenial brother.

“Ahmeir that was a shade for your brother,” she tried to smile at me again but it was to no avail anymore.

“No, madame, ” Ahmeir’s dimple rose as he extends her a genuine warm smile, “That’s actually the kindest description I could give you about how my brother treats women. Being the gentleman of the Ferros, you should not have me second doubted,”

Without denying the accusation, I strode out of there when she hopefully turned to me for a sound denial again and the surge of her acquaintances started crowding her.

Of course, Ahmeir seamlessly continued welcoming the guest and distracting them on my disappearance.

“Azazel, man” a muscled man placed his arms on my shoulder.

I elbowed his chest and he flew to the farthest pool. The crowd stopped on what they are doing and it again amused me when no one helped the wet Trevor out of the pool.

I oversaw Ahmeir from a far distance, shaking his head at me. But then immediately going back to continue socializing.

Languidly, I strode my way toward the pool, and with one leg up, I kneeled at the damp edge of the pool.

With not a hint of offense and very full of oozing sex, Trevor emerged up with a topless chest, intentionally flexing muscles like how he loves to do.

“That was such an iconic welcome sucker!” he dissed with a beam on his face.

“Welcome back?” I grinned.

“Bastard,” he bitched as I stood up.

“Tell Connor at the quarters,” I said, now on my way back.

“Oh, sure.”

And as soon as I left, the visitors vaulted excitedly inside the pool.

“When did you arrive?”

“Just tonight,” it is Trevor.

“Is your place free tonight?” it was a meaningful question coming from a woman.

“I am definitely sleeping alone tonight,” said he which made my evil grin wider. “And could you please excuse me for I am not at all gonna cheat,”

Way to go Goven.

Look at how you are now.

I am on the way to the quarters when my dad eyed up from the papers on his desk at his office to me.

Stepping back, I held the door handle and welcomed myself.

“I heard you made a ruckus at the Magnaye last night,” he started on his swivel chair.

“Yeah,”

“That is your mom’s favorite dining restaurant. You should have behaved better before touching their prized customers,”

“I have only granted their wishes. And it was in the parking lot. Mom can still enjoy that unscathed place, Dad”

I watched him straighten on his slouch and loose his tie as he tore his eyes away from me and focused on skimming the papers. After a brief while, he started signing them.

After more than a thousand signatures, he inquisitively looked at me back.

“Who are they again?”

“The Teos,”

“Ah, that clan,” he said as if something surged at his mind. He fully laid his back on his chair as if there is more to think about that family.

“I remembered their only woman wanted your hand for marriage? Why would they suddenly come after you?” trailed him, who is now busy again, rolling a blueprint on his table. “Perhaps is it because of that woman, Azazel?”

One eyeful from me and he immediately knew the answer.

“Then... did you kill them all?” he asked after a long while.

“As they deserve, Dad,”

“As you should.” he followed.

I evilly grinned.

“Your brash of a son is finally here Stanley?” a cold sinister voice consumed the room.

My mother in her candid dire menace entered the room with her dark red low neckline halter dress.

She gave me all of her focus and my grin disheveled in form.

“Didn’t I tell you to slaughter on all the places but not on my favorite and dear ones, son?”

I waited for more of her litany and indeed it quickly followed.

I then started thinking whether those number of bodies is enough for me to be bombed with my mom’s continuous litanies?

“I visited there and I hated the smell of the parking’s air! I couldn’t eat like before anymore when there is a tinge of dead vampires lurking around! And why it had to be the Teos? Their company’s meats are one of the best! Now you have to find me a company that matches their taste!”

And of course, before the night ended, I had to hear more of it.

And in the early morning Connor, Trevor, and I plotted a plan for that other family that has come too far of their words.

0