ch 5 Fighting for tasty food.
1.3k 7 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A wolf, normally I ignore them or if necessary kill them, wolf meat is not tasty after all. But this one is a monster, a black wolf with red eyes. I take out my sword, it’s too close for the bow and I don’t have spells for my staff. I cautiously stare while I drop my backpack, and assume a combat stance.

In the book stood that only grade one max three monsters are, no need for concern because even a civilian can kill them with a weapon. The wolf is about one meter in height and one and a half in length, red dotes over his black fur, and a black with red tail.

The wolf broke the standstill by pouncing at me, I doge and cut him while he was in the air. He quickly turns around, to go for round two. This time I aim for the legs, I managed to stab my sword in his hindleg, greatly reducing his mobility with my sword stuck in his leg. I quickly pick up my staff and start to bash the wolf to death.

After the wolf was killed I dismantled him and put him in my backpack, I took a little break before continuing my journey. While on break I also went through what went good and bad, after I had rested up I made a quick check before continuing my journey.

 

I set up my tent again and started cooking, this time with the wolf meat. Normally the wolf meat would not taste good, however, monster meat is tasty. This is because monsters contain energy that the normal animals don’t, the bones, however, are not tasty.

Because this was the first time handling both monster and wolf meat, I decided to make a burger. First grind the meat then make a burger form, bake it. For the bread, I had a hard and absorb type of bread. Cut the burger through the middle and put lettuce, tomatoes and cheese alike in between the burger pieces. Surrounding that with the bread so the burger juices soak in the bread, it was delicious.

My cultivation also went up a bit, a benefit of cooking plus monster meat. The next morning I noticed a little extra benefit from the food, guess it was not completely digested. The coming days I would have the meat since I eat two meals a day I would high likely keep the benefit the whole day.

Continuing my journey more confident this time I kept walking.

 

Now a few days later, I got my cooking to 5, and my smiting and tailoring to 3. Formations also got a great boost from using it daily and training my runes, it got to 4. I didn’t use engraving so it stayed stuck, but if I were to train a bit I could get it to the next level.

I also passively broke through, I still chose storage, and because I passively broke through I got two times the benefit. I found out that that also applies to my mana pool, my pool is now eleven milliliters of mana, that I take the liberty in to name it mml. I can hold my light spell now for fifty-five minutes or 5min/1mml.

So each chapter is 500+ words, and I am thinking that I release a max of one a day if I make more then I'll add it to a stockpile.

25