ch 6 A sucky murder.
1.1k 3 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hm, even though it is good, it is just weird, almost no monsters at all. I only met one a few days ago, it is good but unnatural. One every other day is what it should have been at the least, right? I finished my wolf meat this morning, I somewhat hope for one more.

Naturally, I was not idle in those few days, I made no spells, however, I start to understand it way better. I did become bored a few times though, and had an idle thought, should I not have had my period? I am a girl, so what is the problem? I found out I am quote-on-quote underaged, for my race.

It is strange because my body looks very well developed, only I don’t know how my face looks like. But it is not childish, wait I am a foxkin, could it be I get into heat once a year?

But besides the idle thoughts, I have walked probably a bit less than one third, while it hasn’t been a week. But I already can’t stop my idle thoughts, I need someone to talk to, to bad people don’t come on demand.

[Is that smoke?]

Further ahead was smoke seeable, Eliza was doubting if she should make it or set up camp. The sun was slowly setting, is she made hast she could get there before sundown. After hesitating a bit she decided to go there, she really needed to talk to someone.

Eliza was now around a hundred meters away from the fire and could see 2 people, one female, and one male. She walked to the camp to greet the people, arriving about ten meters away Eliza said.

“Hello?”

They both looked at her, the male being human and the girl being something VERY succubus look alike. The male went from shock, to surprise, to confused, to warry, and then hostile, and then lunged at Eliza.

Eliza, that was for one and a half month hunting without human contact reflexively took her sword and shoved it before her. Which so happened to have a head in the way, a male head. Eliza still in shock saw the guy drop dead.

“…”

Eliza still confused by the events looked closer at the female, that had demon-like wings, two horns where she had her ears, and a tail with a red spade on her tip. In the closer look, it also appeared that she was tied up. Walking closer Eliza undid the mouth bindings of her.

“… Erhm, thank you for saving me.”

“Yes… how… are you?”

“I am okay, could you untie me?”

“Yes.”

Eliza proceeds to untie the succubus *erhgm* female succubus ALIKE. Taking a look at their camp, it was a bonfire and a tent with a carriage cage and a horse-like animal. Having untied the FEMALE, she noticed that she was wearing barely any clothes.

“My name is Eliza, what is yours?”

“Eliza, I thank you for rescuing me another time, my name is Helena.”

“Helena do you have any spare clothes?”

“No…”

“Take this for now, are you hungry?”

“Thank you once’s again.”

They proceed to sit by the fire, while Eliza keeps her mind away from the murder. She starts to begin cooking, but this time for two.

32