ch 7 Helena the succubus.
1.1k 5 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While cooking Eliza recovered from her shock, but was not very shaken. Eliza didn’t know it at that time, but her mentality was very well trained from being alone, one and a half months with no human contact. It would be a surprise for most people to keep their sanity in that situation, no cultivation, bad to no personal memories. When she finished cooking she had a clear and calm mentality.

“I am done with cooking.”

“Thank you.”

To prevent it to become an awkward and bad first meeting and eating with people, she tried to find a subject to break the ice.

“So erm, what is your fav-“

“DELICIOUS”

After an awkward silence of seven seconds of Eliza looking Helena in the eyes, Helena blushes and avert her gaze. Eliza surprised by her outburst, tries some of the food, but it was not different than other times.

“Is it really that delicious though?”

“… Yes, it is.”

“with monster meat, it tastes way better though.”

“Wait you can make tastier food?”

Now with the ice broken they started to chat while eating, Eliza enjoying it very much. When dinner was eaten Eliza went to try and go one with her routine, but Helena grabbed her hand.

“can, can we sleep together?”

“Why though?”

Helena biting her lip said, “because I am scared okay, laugh what you want.” After thinking about it, Eliza could not find any disadvantages and agreed to it. then they lay in bed Helena wrapped her arm’s around Eliza, hugging her. It also pressed her chest against Eliza in the prosses.

(Eliza)“Hey, you awake?”

“Yes?”

“what race are you?”

“… a demon succubus variant.”

Eliza felt that she didn’t want to talk about it and decided to just go to sleep. When she woke up the arm’s where still wrapped around her, deciding that she could just cultivate while waiting she did not wake her.

A few hours later Helena awoke, having had one of the nicest and peaceful rest in a few years, woke up very happy. Noticing that Eliza was cultivating she carefully took her arm’s back and got out of bed, only to see Eliza looking at her.

(Eliza)”Morning.”

“Also good morning to you.”

“Wait for a bit, ill make breakfast.”

“thank you very much for all your generosity and kindness.”

“No problem.”

Eliza went out of the tent to prepare breakfast while cooking chatting to Helena. For Eliza, this is the most pleasant morning since her arrival, and for Helena a few years. So both were pretty happy and talked happily to each other until they were done with breakfast.

(Eliza)“do you know where the closest by city is, and how to ride a carriage?”

“to both yes, but does it matter to you which city?”

“you can choose the city, it doesn’t matter much to me.”

After they loaded everything on the carriage and to make it look like a carriage instead of a “cage”, they went on their trip to the city, with Helena driving and Eliza sitting in the codriver seat.

30