Ch 14 A deal and preparations for clarifications.
705 2 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After waking up Eliza went to make breakfast feeling that a lot was of her mind after yesterday. When Eliza made the food instead of calling Helena immediately she was thinking some more about it. mainly what her sexual orientation is, because she is okay with Helena and about guys… well, that is not comparable she does not know any guys on a more personal level.

Having her mind somewhat more cleared up she went to Helena’s room and called her for breakfast. When they were eating only Helena was still somewhat stiff and awkward, Eliza thought it would be better to just tell her by dinner because Helena is just not comfortable right now.

When everything was cleaned up Eliza went to the guild to sell potions since they had enough stockpile. Eliza had to make two round trips to deliver the potions to the guild then the guild administrator wanted to talk to her.

When she came into the office she saw a simple room with a bookshelf a desk and 2 chairs with a demonkin on one of the chairs.

(demonkin)”Take a seat ms. my name is Dermon I am this guilds administrator.”

“Good afternoon Dermon my name is Eliza.”

“So Ms. Eliza I called you to my office today to talk about the potions you are selling to our guild I would like to make a more proper deal between you and the guild.”

“What kind of deal do you have in mind?”

“Every week you supply us with a set amount and we will give a set amount of money and points.”

“Besides the supply can I still sell them?”

“Yes, the set amount would be what we would be expecting as a minimum.”

“The weekly amount I can supply would be 20 low, 30 mid and 10 high.”

“20 would be 35 and 3 then plus 165 and 6 plus 450 and 12… that would total to ten-fifteen-zero and three-sixty would you rather have the extra in guild or money?”

“I would prefer guild points.”

“so $10.150 and… 414?”

“I would like to ask there is a method I would like is there a way to apply this with the deal?”

“It is possible too, which one and what kind of deal do you want?”

“The Shadow mirror then till I paid for it I would get only the production costs.”

“then I can make it 25 weeks.”

“I am fine with that.”

Having made the deal Eliza went home she probably could have gotten a better deal but it was fine. Coming into the shop once more, it was not a busy shop but they had more than enough business. When Eliza saw Helena in her ‘uniform’ she thought that she was very pretty and sexy, she was surprised by her own thinking.

Eliza realist it must be because of that night it seems it had her more effected than she thought. After she went to her room she concluded that tonight she would make things clear with Helena. Now till it was time to eat she could think about how to bring this over to her, because, it was not like she could just shoot it out now could she?

I still haven't given up on the cliffs.

Having seen the previous voting for yuri I have little to no choice.

23