Abys 4
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

General Ramrock we got latest information regarding the Zero Fall Project, he got the both packages. What are the next orders from HQ.

Stan Ramrock was sitting in seat thinking he wantet to capture the Test subject but without orders to capture the experiment will only give him troubles now.

We will observe for now, waiting for orders from HQ.

Yes General Ranrock.

The soldier took few steps when he slowed down.

What about that rat that we leaked mission to, do we need to eliminate the threat.

Hm the rat mmm yeah eliminate it discretly we dont want that anyone snop around. And protect the Miss it will be almost time that she takes Magic academi exam in wilderness.

////////////////////////////////////////////////

Broker was siting behind the counter when middle aged man steped into Pawnshop.

Hello Adam Resker, did you think you could hide forever.

Broker sudenly rushed towards the secret exit when a sniper shot him into back immobilizing him and destroying his mobility functions in his legs.

Ughgrahhhh

Broker was paralized below waist with 1 shot.

Ughh who are you, you are not from Morris Industry.

Ugh are you joking you mean those trash from that low military family Ha Ha Adam you realy got domesticatet in this city after all it was 20 years when you ran away from HQ of your organization Red Devils. You should see all those members begging for life it was exhilarating and thank you for those female members they were good snacks especialy that blue haired girl she was feisty one we needet to break her arms and legs but sadly she comitet suicide.

The sniper walked into shop and walked towards Broker, he was even smiling.

I got good shot, i was even expecting more from you Adam.

Huff huff you two only for me here or are there more hiding away like rats that you were always.

Do we need more for you lowly rat, from begining we know your location did you think you yust miraculosly disapeared from us for 20 years. You were part of the plan that we got, you should know what im talking about right now right Adam.

Yeah huff huff baby girl with damaged eyes and little boy, bastards you even harmed the baby you are worst than animals.

Oh Adam dont be angry, but how can we leave those prety eyes in plain sight she have special eyes even our Leader almost knelled down before the baby, yust because he was staring into those eyes. I tell you she did have prety eyes but dangerous too.

Huff huff and what you going to do now that the boy is dead.

Ha Ha Adam realy you think we realy didnt think so far we chiped the boy with transmission bug we know in 1 killometer radius where the boy is, curently he is near military scrapyard. We yust need to observe him until we get newest orders from HQ you know how that goes.

But all in all the boy isnt important so much as the girl.

Ha ha you huff huff people should all die.

Broker was reaching into carton box he wantet to grab a gun like thing when the sniper grabed the gun like thing.

Nice gun mate, so you chose this gun that would kill you alright mate i got you.

Broker was grining when the sniper moved the gun like thing on Broker head.

Push the triger motherfucking rat.

Hac Pui

Bitch go to hell.

BOOM

Broker Pawnshop exploded not even 1 wall was standing the whole place was ruined totaly even the secret exit was buried.

////////////////////////////////////////////////

Stan Ramrock picked the call from one of his eyes and ears and listened what he wantet to tell him.

Mirage your soldiers guned themself to dead in Broker Pawnshop Tut tut tut

Damn useless bastards. ARghhhh fucking useless bastards now im alone in this city damn shit i will need to do things alone from now on.

I cant be on 2 places so i will need to remove one of the two, i need to get rid of the boy its less usefull than the girl.

///////////////////////////////////////////////

In the military scrapyard under the wreckages there was functioning spaceship inside this there Zen was working on Robot for Serenety. Normal height and slender body, it was a prototype model until he can make a better robot.

4 days later inside the spaceship the alarm was going off Zen looked towards the cameras he did only see a moving person runing fast towards the spaceship. He made haste and took 2 daggers with him and prepared for a fight whoever that intrudes was.

Stan punched the doors on spaceship making a dents and grilled marks from his affinety from fire and earth making a magma.

24 punches later he breached the doors when he wantet to step inside the dagger almost hit him in the eyes, he closely avoidet the dagger tip almost losing the eye in process, but Zen didnt stop he rushed against him and pointet the other dagger for the other eye and almost hiting him when Stan punched Zen into face. Zen was rolling with the impact taking less damage than direct hit distancing himself from Stan.

Who are you, coming here and breaking things.

Boy today is your death day the only options because your friend killed 2 of my men.

The only friend i got is Broker, you saying that Broker is dead.

Yeah fucker exploded himself with my guys, fucking bastard.

So why are you targeting me.

Because you are too much can only observe 1 place only now no reinforcement coming for this place where the birds dont shit. And is eazyer to infiltrate the Magic academi and be your sister mentor that be your friend right.

Bastard what did you do to Jen.

Nothing so far and like i say its your death day today.

Stan rushed towards Zen he feintet the kick and hit him in head, Zen almost lose counscius from heawy blow. Zen could only distance himself from Stan. Stan was quick the blows were droping like machine guns bullets, Zen was barely holding up when sudenly he got kicked in solar plexus. Zen was catching breath when another kick more powerfull hit again in solar plexus knocking him uncounscious.

 

Stan was standing above Zen looking at him and thinking how to kill him, sudenly he got idea he can grab AI for himself and make all the drug vials disapear into Zen body.

6 hours later Zen hands were handcuffed behind his body he was laying on floor, when he wake up he looked around and he could see a large bath tub in there was black water.

What you doing now you bastard didnt you say you will going to kill me.

All in time boy, all in their right time. But first lets play my favorite game Catch the fish Ha ha.

Stan walked towards Zen and lift him up above the tube and throw him inside that when he would go into tube with head first maybe ending uncounscious again. Zen was barely holding breath he wantet to jump out of tube so badly when Stan grabed the head and push him into water again. Zen was holding breath but Stan punched him into stomach, he could only gap and drink the black water. At first nothing was wrong with Zen but ater he drinked the black water more the symptoms were showing up.

At first his skin was getting more grey it didnt show so fast and his veins were getting black under his skin, second was his eyes were getting black invading into his pupils. The proces was repeating for whole 3 days when the Zen drink almost all the black water under force.

Stan was looking at Zen after 3 days tormenting him to drink the black water was simple torture but the side effects were more gruesome than what Stan was doing to him. Zen was festering the pus was draining down like water, it was looking like Zen would fall apart from all that festering. Countless open wounds there were some so deep that you could see black bones under that festering.

It looks like that is it for you my boy maybe day or two and im back in my home watching for your sister. And stop grunting you sound like pig for 2 days you are already grunting poor bastard die already and save yourself from misery Ha ha ha.

Stan was walking towards bed he realy needed a good sleep after all this work out forcing Zen to drink that black water was tiresome.

Zen wantet to shout for help or that someone killed him because the pain was too much he was blacking out and in from counscious, the black water was destroying Zen from inside out and outside in, he could only growl like beast and be at mercy of Stan if he wantet to kill Zen but he enjoyed torturing Zen. After 2 days of sleep Stan walked towards the room Zen was, he looked but Zen was not moving not even growling he could only smell festering of wounds it was smelly in that room, he got prepared some sheets from room and wrapped them around Zen he draged him outside and launched into pile of electronics and robots. When Stan walked slowly he could hear some noise behind him and he slowly turned around.

The sheets were opened but there was standing a grey skined person with eyes closed, festering pus was slowly faling down reveling a black haired, grey skined person with slowly opening eyes. That person was Zen but when he fully opened the eyes there in his eyes were double pupils. Stan watched Zen he could only utter.

Zero Fall Project sucessfull, when he sudenly got his heart pierced from behind. Zen pierced his heart from behind he was Orange level 45 but stronger than Stan by quite alot and with Darkness affinety he made reverse gravity and raised his speed to max that he could reach basicaly almost teleportet behind Stan and killed him with 1 hit.

I imp posible no one coould surviive this mmuch bblaack ww a ter mmon ssteeer

Zen slowly pulled back his hand and Stan droped dead on floor in scrapyard, Zen then walked towards the spaceship he was naked and wantet to find some clothes and check on things in Starfall city but he stoped when he reached mirror.

This was Zen now grey skined, black haired man with double pupils he didnt look like human at all. After few minutes Zen walked towards room looking for clothes and glowes that he could hide his skin color. He only got black clothes so for Zen that was not problem and he did have few pairs of glowes but he missed a mask to hide his face and his double pupils. When he checked his body he didnt see any scar or anything like that even his face was remodeled and healed but diferent skin colors. Zen busied himself making mask after a day of working he made a mask that he could check what realy happened to Broker and how his sister was in academi.

In side street there was masked man watching ruined area where there was Broker Pawnshop, he could only turn around and look for his sister.

He was walking towards the academi when 6 people were walking towards him, when Zen stoped the one person in that group stoped she was a girl with blind eyes. But her face shocked, surprised and scared it was like she see a terrible monster standing before her.

All 5 surounded Jen and prepared for a fight. For a moment Zen though that Jen see him under mask but he was probably only overthinking, he slowly startet walking towards the group but evry step he took the more energy he released on those 5, they were almost on knees but sudenly Jen yelled Stop and Zen stoped energy and slowly walking away.

All 5 were shocked that was probably they near death situation and Jen saved them from certain death because Zen could barely hold his power. They could only return as fast as posible to academi at least for a moment they could be safe in Magic academi.

0