Abys5
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jen and her group swiftly returned to academi, they didnt walk they madly rushed back. The encounter with that masked man was terible they all were glad that nothing happened because if something did happen they would die already. His power was suffocating and dark like some hiden beast under that mask. Before they steped into academi the group mentor sayed the following words.

We will never speak what we encounter, today we didnt go outside of academi and we didnt meet that masked man.

All 5 were silent, even if the mentor did say anything they would not even told anyone what they encountered in city. The most shocked was Jen she didnt know what but something about that masked men was familiar, that darkness was familiar like she was in safe way in that darkness. There was only 3 month before 1st year of academi exam for now she would put that masked stranger on side and focus on exam.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////

When Zen got back from Starfall city he did go directly to mirror and took the mask down, he was looking at the reflection for few minutes when he sudenly shatered the mirror and with the mirror was shatering his reflection.

Damn you bastards what did i become ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH im still human but the shocked face of Jen i cant get rid of that image when i step before Jen. My little sister was scared of me do i look like some monster...

Zen sudenly heard rushed footsteps, he slowly turned around and walked towards the spaceship exit. There were 7 soldiers hearing some shouting near this area and were checking what that noise was. They could hear footsteps from that scraped spaceship they were quickly equiping the guns and targeting near that area. Zen walked slowly they could only see below the waist area but when he took 1 more step they could see that face with grey skin and double pupils, the team captain didnt ask he yust shout MONSTER and fired bullets.

Zen was angry even his mind was playing trick showing Jen shocked and scared face, he lost the mind and used gravity to stop bullets and rushed towards the team captain. Zen was like sliding on ground quickly he was before team leader and used 10 meter radius gravity with Gravity Tremor on team leader. 10 impact tremors run over team leader exploding his body like fireworks, blood and pieces of flesh was raining all around some soldiers wantet to aim the guns on Zen but was like they used too much force their aim was on sky some were pointing guns on floor, 2 soldiers wantet to take step but were almost falling then another second acelerating against other soldiers.

1 soldier even fired few bullets but were traveling slow and heavy, Zen captured 1 bullet looking at soldier that was bringing slowly gun towards Zen and flicked that bullet into arm, the soldiers could only watch how that soldier squezed triger on gun killing 3 soldiers imediately. Now there were 3 soldiers only left, 4 steps away was that soldier that fired bullets Zen rushed towards him making him below waist gravity that he was standing like rock while his upped body was gravity free. Catching his head he pushed back his head snaping his body in half, Zen reached near half the waist and took military knife and throw it above soldier head using heavy gravity on knife and soldier. There was only 1 soldier left, there was only reflection of fear in that soldiers eyes when that soldier sudenly feel masive gravity pulling him down breaking his bones and in few second he was dead. All soldiers were dead but Zen knows that there would be reinforcments coming when they dont report back.

Zen walked towards the spaceship his face didnt show any remorse about killing those soldiers like they were ants he walked towards the spaceship control and sit on control unit of spaceship powering up the ship it took him sometime to find the way and the ship startet trembling slowly levitating and making noise that those metalic parts fall down from above ship.

There were madly driving 5 military trucks with over 50 soldiers on trucks they could only watch that ship rising and slowly speeding away from scrapyard, there was even 1 General in that millitary truck yumping down he checked the dead soldiers the seeing was gruesome.

General Hawk sudenly see a metalic mask on floor near team captain gun, he picked the mask looking at it he sudenly saying.

Do we have any criminals wearing the mask.

None General Hawk, but there are only 6 soldiers here dead where is the team captain.

You are standing on him.

Soldier looked on floor he could only see pieces of flesh and blood on floor and he sudenly got pale face.

It looks like we didnt see the last time that mystery masked man make bounty on his head 100,000 Zyr.

Yes General Hawk right away.

General Hawk watched where that ship was flying for few minutes and think where will he go, there were only 2 places where criminals gathered either some abandoned scrapyards or Devil city.

 

10 days later Zen crashed the ship near large scrapyard, the ship control got fryed because of malfunctions he was good that he was flying for 10 days on this ship, now he could only use this ship as temporal home till he can get another ship that works better.

There were plenty of food and water for 2-3 years he need plan how to proced further that he can get to the same city for Jen military academi.

Zen checked the control unit and he could not repair the damage was too much would be better to steal some other ship or repair some other ship that would work. After making a new mask Zen looked around the place, the crash place was hiden so for now he was safe he need to repair the doors and check what the scrapyard have that he can make repair and other things.

Zen was walking here and there salvaging some robot parts to make 10 units of repair robots to help him with repairing things.

5 days later he made 4 units of robots the only problem was AI model, when he sudenly remembered Serenety AI, he draged all 4 units to black box and looking for cables to conect to black box.

10 minutes later all 4 units stand and roboticaly sayed.

Welcome Master Zen , comand the order.

I will call you Sera from now on, and make a 5 kilometer radius program that you can control robots.

At your order Master Zen.

Stop caling me Master Zen.

What should i call you then Master Zen.

Stop with the Master and call me Zen only.

At your order Zen.

Zen was walking with 4 units robot and colecting parts, he did meet few groups of scavengers but they didnt talk each group mindet their own bussines. 100 meters away he got tail some strange young child was following after Zen, he did discover that child but Zen was pretending he didnt know that someone was tailing him. After walking for whole day Zen returned to his home bringing parts to make more robots. He was making food, after he finished he returned towards the control room that area was Zen bedroom now.

In middle of night someone was creeping into ship making way towards the kitchen area looking for leftovers, there was half a pot of rice gruel and on tables were drinks, the intruder was stealthy eating food and drinking water, if he would turn around he would see Zen behind him watching him with red glowing eyes but the intruder was too hungry to bother checking if he was asleep or not.

Zen turned around and walked slowly towards the control room.

After the little thief has satiated his hunger and drink plenty of water he slowly explored the ship when he entered was cargo place, above was machine room and above machine room was living space with bed, shower, bathroom and closet, there was kitchen, large empty space where Zen was repairing robots and control room.

The little intruder made was to closed and entered after slowly closing the doors he fall asleep.

In almost all rooms were robots reporting back to Zen about this little intruder, he didnt want to act hastly and scare that little thing.

Next morning Zen was completing another robot to supervise the little thing that would sneak around in ship, after 4 hours Zen was going out salvaging robot parts. The little thing walking slowly and checking if there was anyone here when he didnt see anyone he made haste to kitchen and eat food and drink water after filling up the little thing made was to shower and change clothes, after spending time and checking whole ship the night was almost on and Zen was returning with parts.

After he made a way into ship he got straight to kitchen to eat but there was no cooked food so he only could make it after making he eat and drink water. Zen returned to control room sleeping. After 30 minutes the little girl creeped towards kitchen eating food but after 3 min she felt presence behind her, sudenly the light were on and little girl turned towards Zen looking into his double pupils and grey skin she was petrifyed. Zen walked to her grabed the pot and layed the food on plate and on table, he put pot back and walked towards control room saying.

After you eat clean the dishes and take good rest tomorow you going to hide the ship with death trees.

The girl was standing there for few minutes she didnt know what to do, she was walking slowly to plate eat the food and later washed all pots and plates making her way to closet to sleep, but after thinking she already got caught why not sleep on bed.

The girl for first time sleeping on bed was heaven and hell because she got nightmares about her mother saving her from military and father sacrificing themself for mother and her. Zen slowly walked to girl and he put hand on her head slowly pat her head making her nightmares go away, after she didnt have anymore nightmares Zen walked towards his room thinking about his sister both vere identicaly when they were young having nightmares.

Early in the morning the girl was doing the job that Zen told her she brought all nearby dead trees and covered the ship.

Zen made food and got outside for exploring the scrapyard telling the girl that food is on table that she go eat while is hot. The girl rushed to kitchen and sit near table eating and crying.

My name is Elena Wiser thank you sniff sniff.

The robot made a little nod and got into standby mode.

Zen was walking with 2 robots looking for 3D printer machine, he was needing it for his robots to look more human than robotic.

But there were few groups salvaging the parts near that 3D printing machine. Zen was walking straight towards the machine he need it he will have it no other choice for him, he didnt know if someone need that machine or not but what his eyes set on he will get.

0