Abys 6
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Normal use of gravity will be named normaly while lessering the weight of items or things will name Anti Gravity)

Fire Inferno people looked at masked man walking towards them, they grined like they got jackpot. They were like overlords in this place even Vermilion Rose gang didnt want to fight against them. Fire Inferno sub leader wantet to tease masked man.

Haltu knabo, jen nia teritorio. ( Stop boy, this is our teritory)

Bona hundo ne baras la vojon. ( A good dog does not block the way)

Damn you bastard who are you calling dog.

Then dont utter nonsense.

I see that you are new here so you dont know rules, the rules are that evry parts you need to evaluate and give 20% of price to our gang Fire Inferno.

Law of the Jungle.

Zen didnt wait he sudenly rushed and throw 2 screwdriver at Fire Inferno people with gravity those 2 screwdrivers were like knives piercing the heads, 2 down 3 to go. Not waisting anymore time he steped quickly to another 2, grabing head and used gravity squeezing both heads into paste. Now only subleader was remaining, shocked like hell.

What are you doing man killing our Fire Inferno people do you have death wish.

Dont block my way for las...

Bang, Bullet was hitting the Zen mask broking it into pieces, the shoter was Fire Inferno Leader. Zen was confused and angry that someone shot him while he was talking he looked towards the area that bullet was fired he grabed a long metallic pole and used anti gravity on it and throw it at full force, he could only reduce the weight at 5x of original mass but he could enpower the mass at 20x at max for now.

The metallic pole pierced the Fire Inferno Leader body rendering him death on spot, total silence they could not believe that Fire Inferno death was so quick.

Now you destroyed my mask i would realy like to kill but some people wantet you more than me so you are free to go i will mind my own business.

Fire Inferno subleader wantet to run but was killed with bullet in the head, now Fire Inferno were no more and member of that gang could only disband. The second largest gang was Vermilion Rose gang, there were only womans in this gang, but underestimating this gang would be fatale because some womens were assasins and from millitary background families they were having more heavy regime than millitary.

2nd in comand walked towards Zen, 10 meters before Zen she stoped and maked a frendly gesture towards him.

Hello im Arlena Herlington, 2nd in comand from Vermilion Rose and i wantet to extend the invitation from our Gang leader to you benefactor.

Hm okey when i will have time.

Thank you benefactor.

Zen walked towards the 3D printing machine for now this machine will cover his need that he need for now but for others he will need to get better machine. Zen looked what was damaged that he can repair the machine when he sudenly got distress signal from one of the robot that the spaceship was invaded. Zen orderet the robots to fetch the machine while he made madly rushing back to spaceship.

Zen even used anti gravity on himself that he could be faster, where he was runing there was black smoke following him. Zen didnt know that this action would labeled him as Dark Masked Demon.

3 minutes later Zen rushed so fast he could barely stop when he found all robots in pieces and few torn clothes he walked into spaceship he could only hear few man madly laughter, when Zen entered he could see 3 woman badly wounded on floor and Elena in corner.

There were only 3 men, when leader sudenly sayed to Zen.

Kiu estas vi knabo (Who are you boy)

Neniu kompato por vi (No mercy for you)

Zen wantet to kill them fast but without any blood at all in his home so he only aimed at the enemy heart and explode them fight didnt even last 5 seconds, all it took it was 3 hits all together to end the fight.

Zen took some blankets and covered the womans that were uncounscious on floor and told Elena to make food for quests that will come later for those womans.

After 30 minutes there were footsteps leading to spaceship and 2 robots escorting the machine.

Arlena was walking with 2 robots towards the spaceship when she sudenly found 3 dead bodies, she could remember them from only on their tattoo on their neck area. The tattoo was full circle with spikes on their neck, they were low grunts from slave traders.

After they made all preperation Arlena escortet Zen to underground cave to their boss Rose Vermilion.

Zen and Rose talked all till morning about informations and view of this world.

There were 10 layers of areas where from 10-7 layers were battlefield area, 6-4 were filled with cities like Starfall, scrapyard and Devil city where criminals and abandoned people live. From 3-1 layers were mostly military families and other people but there was even core area where only lived the most strongest people. Those 3 zones were called Hell, Earth, Heaven the diference were like chasms.

And for towns that were in Heaven zone there were only 10 city they called them Mega city because there were so many people on those cities that people could get lost but defense were up so much that even if there is beast attacks from outside they could not enter the city.

Each city have 3 military academies from low, medium and top class.

But as always there is 1 group that stick out more than military, they are called Enforcers hunting the criminals and keeping the orders in cities. Enforces mostly recrutet from military academi but only those that are in top class academi.

After Zen got all information he even got surprise that there are even demi humans in this zone but they are mostly in 10-7 layer.

While Zen was walking towards his home he was thinking that he could not live like that he would need a permament hideout if something get wrong. He got idea that was almost imposible to make it, but he will need heavy machinery to make hideout.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Lana and Nina walked towards Jen in their dorms.

Jen was sitting on bed, she was little nervous because this would be the first time that she would go to 7 layer for exam.

All 3 girls got outside the dorms where 3 people were waiting them that they could departure towards the 7th layer.

10 hours later the group arrived near the border of 7th layer there was millitary wall, and any activity need military permision to exit or enter. 30 minutes later they were in camp where mentors and students were, there was even General there protecting the camp with soldiers.

1 of the mentors walked towards the General Thorn.

General Thorn we have all students now in camp.

General Thorn only nod head a little and he focused on the last group, his eyes were glowing with lust he did see 5 beauties and 1 obstackle.

Get me data of the last group of students and mentor.

Right away general Thorn.

After 3 minutes mentor rushed back to bring data about students and mentor, while he delivered the soldiers told the mentor to go back.

General Thorn was watching the data when he get to Jen profile his eyes radiated lust.

When General Thorn stod up and wantet to take step, Jen sudenly turned towards him and released the lightning attribute all around her like she was sensing extreme danger from that area where the General Thorn was standing.

General Thorn was shocked that one of students was having extreme perceptions for dangers, even the one that he wantet to make her his own.

Mentors were teling them what the exam will be and points distributions.

For 7 days surviving they get 100 points for each day, each member need to kill solo or group Green level beast, they need the minimum of 5 Green level stone and each kill and stone gives them each 100 points so that is so far 1700 points, food, water and shelter gives them 300 points so that would get them to 2000 points.

500 points they pass exam with low rating, 1000 points is medium rating while 1500 is top rating.

Jen and her group prepared to enter the exam, while mentors were staying in camp but each student was having the distress signal.

For first day they needet to find shelter before night time that they can avoid the beasts lurking in the darkness.

When they were walking Max asked Jen why she released the lightning.

I feelt the disgusting dangerous feelling in that place.

Hm there was only standing some General, so we will need to treat slowly that we dont get ambushed, i did see that General wearing Red sword signia those people are always garbage amongst humans, even my father hate them.

Before nightfall Jen sudenly stand up and alertet her team to prepare for battle, she could sense extreme danger 10 beasts were runing their  direction, but something strange happened few second that those beast were close they died ripped aparts from some big green hands.

Jen didnt sense anymore danger but she could sense powerfull being standing in the dark watching them for few minutes.

Be prepared for battle anyway there is someone out there that is strong he eliminatet the danger that i felt.

Girls be prepared to rush out any seconds when Jen says so, even if i sacrifice myself yust run Maxwell code of Honor.

The girls were almost rolling their eyes on Max.

In the middle of the night Jen stod sudenly and frezed on spot, she could feel that being closing towards the cave and then walking away.

Not even 1 sleep that night.

Early in morning they eat and drink water, while they all got outside the cave they could see 9 Green stones.

Max slowly closed towards them and picket them up and turned towards the Jen.

Do you think that person give them to us or something.

Probably i sensed him walking towards the cave and walking away.

For 5 days Jen and her group were fighting Green level beasts and getting more and more Green stones, and in night time when there were lots of beast targeting Jen cave all monsters were dead and 90% of stones before cave like offerings.

6th day Jen and group were fleeing before Yellow level tiger, after 7 hours fleeing they were tired when sudenly some bulky green thing rushed towards the tiger and literaly caried the tiger away from their group. They could hear tigers roars and whimpers, few minutes later Yellow stone was being thrown before group. They were suprised that the being would throw the Yellow stone.

Jen and her group reached the cave to take a break for last day and go back to camp. While they were all sleeping Jen sudenly was yelling almost like having nightmares waking up others , but realized they were not nightmares because someone was aproching realy fast towards them.

That General is closing towards our cave i feel that disgusting danger.

They grabed all their stuff and prepared for the battle with General but they know that only them they cant win so they were hoping that being would help them against that General. Lana wantet to crush distress signal while Max interuptet her.

Dont Lana the only one who can help us is that being, if we call mentors they will side with General killing faster that being. And i remember who is that General. Ralph Thorn his enjoyment is torturing men and making womans sexual slaves. If we dont kill him now while we have chance, we will never get another chance.

0