Abys 9
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lothar Zyr was standing in main room on ship comanding others, Dirk was sitting in the captain seat head hanging down.

Lothar was looking around the main room when he sudenly was seeing the red glowing button, he slowly steped towards it and asked.

How long is it that this button is red.

Dirk slowly rised his head pale in the face.

Ttthis is the emergency signal from mothership.

Damn you fool only now you tell me this you garbage why dont you yust fucking die.

Someone reconect the emergency signal back on.

After few minutes they established the emergency signal.

Wrooom the screen was black when sudenly the picture got clear and there was sitting on another ship General Hawk.

Change the course to another place this is the highest order any violating this order will be punishable with death.

Yes General Hawk, Lothar could only say that he wantet to ask some more questions but didnt dare.

Ahh i didnt want to tell you this but we lose more than 50% of our Frog Whales and 6 of Fortress Whales.

In the room there was only silence and some people silently sobed because on other ships there were their frends and family members.

Those that lose the loved ones im realy sorry we were not fast enough to discover the ambush from demihumans and beasts. So young man bring them to that place as safe as posible and good luck.

Thank you General Hawk.

When screen got black Lothar was still staring at the screen, while some people were crying louder now that screen was black.

Mercy show me the disconectet/destroyed ships.

After few seconds the numbers were up, silence was in the room when sudenly Lothar anounced.

Not even 1 word get out of here if not that one will die by my hands until we get to that place we will go like we are under attack and reinforce the securety to maximum. This is Order do you understand.

Yes Sir.

/////////////////////////////////////////////

On another ship rushing before the beast tide were members from Vermilion Rose arguing with Ship captain.

Turn around we forgot someone there. He risked his life that we could escape but we didnt see him enter the ship so turn around.

No cant do dont you see those beasts that are attacking our ship, if we change course we would get killed i dont want to sacrifice others for 1 guy so sit down and not another word do you understand.

But..

Dont no matter who is it we will not turn around.

Boom Boom

Captain we are under attack its air raids.

Go kill them and rush forwards we need to reach that place fast.

///////////////////////////////////////////

2 days later Lothar ship was last to arive.

General Hawk was in meeting about what they need to do and the metting was curently still ongoing, but was interuptet in midway when Mercy anounced the arrival on Lothar ship.

Mercy are those all the ships.

Yes. 4 Fortress Whales and 432 Frog Whales.

Bang

What we lose over 50% of Frog Whales and whole 6 Fortress Whales, General Hawk did you know that.

Other members in metting were looking towards the General Hawk but he only says.

Order from above.

The metting was done and they needet to wait for someone to come to the metting place, when sudenly Mercy anounced the fast projecting unit robot.

A large mechanical Ape was flying towards them. 20 meters in high and 6 meters wide.

The unit slowly stop before the General Hawk ship, the cockpit was slowly opening and there was standing the black haired girl no more than 20 years old in space suit. But this suit was no normal suit it was Cronos battle suit made for land/water/air battles.

Mercy conectet the screen to that girl.

Greetings Mercy im Helen Warstrike at your service.

Thank you General Helen. Open the port gate.

Yes Mercy.

Helen got back into Ape robot and took down the red cube from Ape and throw it into open area, it was 1 time use Warp portal to planet called Warsion.

General Hawk was relieved that they could safely arive to another planet and leave this place of misfortune behind.

3 hourse later only Helen was standing near Warp portal she could see large amount of beast runing towards the portal, she droped a miniature box on ground and as fast as she could rushed into portal, 10 second later the portal lose the function to operate and when the beast were close to warp portal the box detonatet leaving only a large crater 10 kilometers in diameter all beast were death in that zone.

////////////////////////////////////////

All new human members were getting new ID card createt by Mercy for Warsion.

Warsion was one of the 3 most hidden worlds that was safe and in sole posesion of humans, not only they have securety they did have 10 manmade planets with diferent sub jobs. Agriculture 2 whole planets, Mechanicks 3 whole planets (Building and rebuilding Robot units, operating them and army training program), and 5 living and entertainment planets. But Warsion was the main core Planet only Military (Generals and their close family could live there) and Military students with schools living on Warsion.

All humans under are of 30 were enroled into the military academi there were 3 ranks.

Normal soldiers (Commonly refered as foot soldiers)

Elite Soldiers (They were respectet from all they were Elites and most of them were promotet into nobilety when they solve some hard missions)

And there were the last category of Demon Soldiers (They were the peak of human limits they could battle 100 elites or 1000 normal soldiers eazily)

//////////////////////////////////////////

The new people were ordered to go to plaza place near military academi they would hear the yearly speach from the headmaster of military academi.

 

10 minutes after the people gathered in Academi plaza the feeble old man walked to podium his clothes were too flaby for his stature, his arms were skiny like dryed tree roots.

I welcome all survivors to Warsion Planet, some of you lose lovers, family, enemys but here we will atleast secure that you are curently safe from beasts. We will hold demonstrations that you will know that you people are safe and noone of those vile beasts will endanger your safety.

Group of soldiers were pushing large cage, made of unknown material they could hear beasts roaring inside.

The old man walked towards the cage and startet the speach again.

I the headmaster of military academi and the strongest human on this planet i will secure your safety.

The soldiers opened the cage while the headmaster was still talking, they could see the large beast yumping on the old man.

I am Abraham Zyr the strongest human on this planet, they call me Battlefield Demon, sudenly the old man arm that was dryed like twig grow almost like giant arm 3 meters long.

This beast is Behemoth rank black wery agresive and few people can go solo on this beasts, but for me is like its a little puppy.

Abraham grabed the Behemoth head and squeze the head that he shateret it in his hands.

After the beast died people startet chearing for Abraham some other were calling him Headmaster.

But only 1 girl was looking at that old man with disqust that was Jen. Abraham Zyr should be her Grandpa but she was ruthlesy abandoned into some planet because she was blind.

Abraham was feeling killing intent and he slowly turned towards the Jen, he was smiling when he fast teleportet to Jen and hit her with the same arm that did crush the Behemoth head but before he could touch there was void near his head and arm with chains reached towards Abraham head, Abraham sudenly teleportet himself away from Jen.

What you now wantet to kill me even when i restored my eyed to normal.

Ahaha Jen my Granddaughter welcome to Warsion Planet. And where is that monster that he is safeguarding you.

My brother is not a monster.

Silence you dont know his real origin and you dare to call him brother.

Abraham sudenly shoutet.

SHOW YOURSELF VILE CREATURE ZEN.

Who the fuck you caling the vile creature thats my brother.

Damn little girl shut up, Abraham rushed towards Jen again this time he hit her and Jen was thrown into building losing the conscience.

But Abraham was standing there without the arm that hit the Jen.

From the void the voice saying.

Old man stop hitting my sister if not i will destroy all planets that are populating the humans race.

Finaly we can talk Zen, i always wondered who was stronger but it looks like you are still stronger than me it is because you are the damned beast disguised as human.

For long as i live i will never forget what you did Zen Dyr. Destroying human planets over 80% of human were destroyed in your hands but for what for a woman who didnt even love you back. 200 years ago i was still little kid but i still cant forget what you did, i should kill that girl and end the farce, but if i do that i would be human sinner. I can feel your wrath from the void. Zen forget about Jen she is my granddaughter.

Abraham who was the one that chain linked my soul to Alexia Zyr, did you forget that too. Hm it looks like my time is up we will see us soon Abraham Zyr.

And i will await you Zen Dyr, with full force GHAHAHAHAHa.

ARGHHHHHHH Abraham arm was growing realy fast soon he regrowth the arm back to be the scrawny old tree root.

The regrowth ability was when you get over Black level. The first 5 starting levels are beggining comonly known are begginers after black level is Novice, Master, Grandmaster and Supreme Master (each have 5 levels to reach next rank). Abraham Zyr was Grandmaster rank close to Supreme Master but so close and yet so far to reaching the Supreme Master rank.

Maids take my Granddaughter to her chamber.

Yes my Lord.

Sudenly some slick middle aged man rushed towards Abraham.

Father it is true that disaustrous girl is on this planet Ki..

Smack.

Silence fool if you dont know what you are saying you dont need toung anymore.

Imm sorry father.

I would never see what my daughter was seeing in you when she maried you. 60 years but you barely reach Black level.

Abraham was slowly leaving with maids that were carrying Jen.

Leonard Zyr was squezing his fist so hard but anger was consuming him, before marying Alexia Zyr he was top line genius but Abraham destroyed his cultivation and forced him to restart cultivating but Leonard progress was slow like turtle steps.

Leonard never forgived Alexia and Abraham for destroying his cultivation.

All Zyr members got their Cultivation destroyed and they needet to cultivat from begining with special method making them stronger almost 100x than others. But each fammilies got they special methods to cultivate. There were 9 others families that were having special cultivating methods.

The next morning inside the Jen bedroom near the window was standing Abraham.

Jen slowly opened her eyes, she wantet to yump from bed but she was too weak to even walk.

Abraham startet to explaining.

Jen you should stop moving or your cultivation will disapear.

What did you do to me.

It wasnt me all Zyr family members mostly have this curse. I did have this curse your mother did also have the same curse and now you have you too. The only options is to forcefully break your cultivation and you start from begining.

Are you insane you still want to harm me even now.

Its not that i want to harm you but you would die in next year. If you are my granddaughter im 1000% sure you will get to black rank in 1 year like i did and  your mother.

But only 1 could not that was your father, he was not suitet for this cultivation that we cultivate only true warriors that dont fear death  cultivate the fastes the more you are betwen death and life the more cultivation you get.

I still cant forgive you that you abandoned me...

It was the only way that you would stay alive, after losing my daughter i didnt want to lose granddaughter too.

I will leave now think about recultivating and your frends are getting rowdy out there.

HAHA its nice to be young GHAHA

When the doors opened from Jen bedroms the group sudenly haltet when they see Abraham.

Stand soldiers. Soldiers sudenly moved to their positions, even Max, Lana, Nina. Emilia, Rio were standing like statues.

Go visit Jen.

Damn i almost crap my pants the aura from the strongest human is realy terifying.

The group moved into Jen bedroom.

0