Chapter 02- The Three Supreme Masters, Chun Ma
33 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 02- The Three Supreme Masters, Chun Ma

"—Yes" Daniel replied while in his heart he tried to keep his emotions under control, his fear screamed for him to find some method of escape, his anguish made him despair and lose the will to move.

“— Very well, let's start the games, so insignificant mortal choose your first wish, but in case you didn't notice, I dealt with the pain that afflicted you, but your physical condition remains so choose a wish and in it I will curse you ” Akash uttered.

After Akasha's words were spoken, Silas began to reflect on his conditions, in his mind the situation in the world was with the awakening of the world and how it affected the world and how it should develop in this new world, and beyond that there was the fact that the being before him was a being with a proposal that was clearly not optional, and with these facts in his hands, Silas chose to play this game and try to survive the end of this ordeal.

"— How I wish I wish I had some method to be able to strengthen myself to the peak of this world's existence" Silas Belmont made his request, then Akasha smiled from one corner of his mouth to the other showing a characteristic smile of a psychotic madman

"— Very well I will answer your request and give you a method for you to reach the peak that a mortal can reach" Akasha replied, while her eyes showed an intense glow brighter than the sun, which reflected an infinity of stars and worlds showing that Akasha was looking for something in these infinite worlds, after a few moments the image stopped on a planet with a blue-green color in its atmosphere that was called Murim.

In murim martial arts reigned where men and women trained their martial arts with great zeal with the aim of transcending and reaching the heavens, but for men to transcend and leave their mortality behind is not something that can be achieved by luck or by chance. mediocre will, something more is needed, something to differentiate the mediocre from the superior.

When these elevated men and women quickly stand out from the rest by demonstrating their excellence with their talent and aptitude for martial arts, but even they failed to pursue the dream of martial arts.

But among those chosen from heaven, there was one man who managed to glimpse the frontier of martial arts, but before he could reach it, the flow of time put an end to his life.

This man was known as Chun Ma, the Heavenly Demon, the pinnacle of martial arts, his story was legendary with unprecedented feats, born as the thirteenth son of the great lord of the Heavenly Demon Cult Chun Yong, at the age of five Chun Ma already demonstrated his immense aptitude for martial arts when he perfectly demonstrated the handling of a high-level sword technique without any kind of impediment.

At the age of 15 Chun Ma was able to defeat his 14 brothers and sisters, when other people arrived at the place where the confrontation took place, there they were faced with a scene worthy of folk tales in the art world.

In this scene, Chun Ma was in a courtyard of a mansion that belonged to him and in the middle of that courtyard there were 14 people all lying on the ground stained with their own blood among them there were those who displayed wounds clearly inflicted by a sword that were bleeding unhindered, the only one standing was Chun Ma with blood all over his body and wielding his sword, this event became known as the language massacre where the great celestial demon Chun Ma annihilated his opponents to his Ascension to the throne.

At the age of 20, Chun Ma was elevated to the rank of great lord of the Heavenly Demon Cult and thus ruling over 100,000 warriors of the Heavenly Demon Cult, during his reign the cult's power and influence grew to another level to the point that all murim organizations respect the cult and pay tribute to it.

However, not even Chun Ma at his utmost excellence managed to defeat the greatest enemy of all living beings, mortality, not even practicing all the martial arts available in his world could he reach the legendary level of martial arts, which would make them invincible among the mortals.

In the Heavenly Demon Cult Castle in a luxurious room with the finest decorations of gold, silver and other precious metals, there was a bed that could comfortably accommodate 10 people with the highest quality silk sheets under it, and on that bed there was an elderly man with long white hair, wrinkles stamped his face and his eyes showed a lack of sparkle and vitality, such conditions were clearly a sign of the end of a person's life.

This dying man was none other than the great celestial demon Chun Ma, the pinnacle of martial arts, he was now lying there on his immobile bed, just waiting for the end of his life, but in this last moment he was fuming.

out of his life an incorporeal image of a humanoid being who was none other than Akasha who appeared like a ghost before Chun Ma's eyes.

“— are you by any chance King Yama or Jeoseung Saja?” Chun Ma asking, while imagining that the apparition before him is some god of death coming from the underworld to seek his soul.

“—hehe, I'm not one of those guys but I came to get your soul” Akasha replied with a slight smile in the corner of her mouth, but before Chun Ma could show any reaction, a white mist came out of her mouth and flowed towards from Akasha's hand and formed a pure white sphere like a pearl.

And so was the death of Chun Ma the great celestial of the celestial demon cult whose truth will never be known by any person in this world.

1