Ch. 203 – Devil Repellant
103 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Facing up, the devil's mouth was agape after seeing a familiar figure in front of him.

"Y-you're the Mad Tigress." The devil pointed his finger at Tigress, however Tigress's appearance this time was different.

Instead of her usual appearance, Tigress's fur was composed of white, light grey and minimal of black lines.

Her eyes glowing in white, seemingly as if it was burning.

"I guess my reputation exceeds me." After spitting out those words, Tigress clenched her hand that was holding the devil's face.

*Crunch!*

*Splurtt!*

Popping the devil's head like a watermelon, the other devils who saw this all backed away from her out of fear.

"Tigress! You're back! And....different?" Po, who just got up from being thrown into a structure, became excited after seeing Tigress's back, only to stop in his tracks after seeing Tigress's different fur color.

"Stay where you are, Po. Let me handle this." Tigress slowly turned her neck back to Po, just enough for Po to see a small angle of the right side of Tigress's face and what he saw shocked him.

"Your eyes are burning, Tigress. Uhm, do you know that?" Po pointed at with an uncertain voice.

"....It's a long story." Tigress seemed hesitant to explain her situation to Po before deciding to avoid it for now. The explanation would be her future self's problem.

For now, she has a devil to kill. A devil that killed someone dear to her.

'I'm sorry, I was late, Master Shifu.' Tigress clenched her fists before looking at the tall Jade Palace, as much as she wants to kill the devil responsible for Master Oogway's death, but unfortunately there's already someone up there who deserves the revenge much more than her.

She then averted her gaze from the Jade Palace back to the Valley of Peace.

It's been so long since she was here and thankfully, nothing much changed except for her master's death and the flames burning the homes in Valley of Peace.

She then calmed down after remembering what Jin told her before sending her here.

[When you get there, you'll experience something horrible but whatever happens, I'll handle it.]

Now that she deciphers those words, Tigress can tell that he was meaning about Master Shifu's death and hearing how he will handle it, Tigress hopes that Jin would be able to revive their master.

'Knowing him, he definitely won't let this go. Those poor devils in Hell will surely get a taste of their own medicine.' Tigress said to herself before shifting her focus back on the remaining devils, a dangerous glint passing on her eyes, much to the devil's nervousness.

"Should I help or...?" Po scratched his cheeks and tried to offer his resistance but after receiving no response from the other side, he simply went quiet and stood on the sidelines as he blends in on the background like a chameleon.

After a few seconds of mulling over it, he decided to just help the citizens of Valley of Peace.

Because of the sudden arrival of the devils and how they immediately started destroying everything on sight, the Furious Five were forced to defend the people of the Valley of Peace and had no time to help them evacuate.

"Help! Help me!" Hearing the call of help, Po gave Tigress who was fighting the devils all by herself with one last look before jumping and running towards the source of the sound.

"Hold on, I'm coming!" Po yelled.

***

In fact, the world of Kung Fu Panda isn't the only one being attacked.

At the same time as the devils invaded the world of Kung Fu Panda, Agnarr and Iduna, the parents of Elsa were having dinner on the table as the morning just came.

"Has anyone seen Elsa yet? Call her and tell her to come and eat with us." Agnarr looked at the servants and said, watching them nod their heads as they scurry off towards Elsa's room.

"What about Jin and the others?" Anna, noticed the lack of Jin, Tigress and Rapunzel's name from Agnarr's words.

"I heard they went away for some time." Agnarr shrugged his shoulders and resumed eating is delicacy.

Anna could only nod her head and continued eating. Though her feelings are telling her that something is wrong. Like something bad is about to happen.

And God knows how right she is.

As soon as she fed herself another mouthful of the food, the front door was suddenly barged open, coming inside was a knight in heavy breathing.

"What's wrong, soldier?" Agnarr raised his eyebrow and asked. He knew there is no reason for a knight to just barge in like that and interrupt their most important moment of the morning.

"Y-your highness. I-Intruders! We h-have intruders!" Speaking between his heavy breaths, the knight knelt down on the ground as he kept breathing heavily due to exhaustion.

Only the knight knows how hard it is for him to run from the center gates of the castle to running in the stairs and finally arriving at the dinner area, all while wearing heavy armor.

"Intruders? Where's the General?" Hearing the word 'Intruders' coming from the messenger's mouth, Agnarr quickly rushed to a nearby wall where two sharp swords forming a cross were resting, serving as decorations while being an emergency weapon for Agnarr at the same time.

*Shing!*

 "Agnarr!" Iduna grabbed Anna's shoulders and pulled her to her side and called out to Agnarr's name worriedly afterwards.

"Iduna, everything will be fine! I'll handle all of this! Go upstairs and go with Elsa, I'm sure she would be able to protect you!" Iduna grabbed two scabbards and used them as sheathes to his two sharp blades before softly caressing Iduna's cheeks and holding her shoulder with his other hand.

"Everything will be fine!" After pecking her on the lips, he then patted Anna's head and smiled at her before the Royal Knights arrived at the dinner room.

"Your Highness!" They called out.

"Let's go!" Agnarr nodded his head at them in appreciation before following them outside.

Meanwhile, Iduna heeded what her husband said and rushed upstairs all while the servants were escorting her.

"My Queen! I have heard of the invasion! We must hurry to Elsa and inform her of the situation!" Catching up to them was the castle's butler, Kai, armed to the teeth.

Kai might look like a helpless fat middle aged man but in fact, he's one of the most excellent Royal Knights and used to be the captain before becoming the castle's personal butler not only to further serve his King and Queen but also to be able to protect them at all times.

"Kai! Good, you're here! My husband is outside and probably fighting the invaders! You must go outside and help him! With your strength, you would be able to-" Before Iduna could finish her sentence, the nearby window was suddenly smashed open and a red looking figure slowly stood straight before its red slit-eyes looked down on them. 

"Your Highness, get behind me!" Alert, Kai quickly unsheathed his sharp blade before pointing it at the devil while stepping forward so Iduna, Anna and the other servants would be behind him.

The contrast of the heights between Kai and the devil were so high as the devil stands 5 more feet taller than Kai, looking as if a small giant was looking down on him.

"You'd be a delicious meal~. All of you are!~" The devil then smiled as the servants shivered in fear, including Iduna and Anna.

"Your Highness, please run to Elsa's room! Leave me here! I'll handle this!" Kai gulped his saliva and yelled, waking up Iduna and Anna from their dazes.

"What about you, Kai?"

"Please worry not for me, your Highness. From the moment I was born, I knew that my entire life would be dedicated to protecting the Royal family. So please go!" Kai smiled softly at her like how a grandfather looks into his own granddaughter before shifting his look back to the devil, replacing the warm eyes with cold ones.

Seeing how dedicated Kai is in protecting them, it would be an insult to him if she kept pestering him, so Iduna nodded at Kai with gratitude before grabbing Anna once again and resumed running, following her were the servants.

"Face me, you devil! Hah!" The only thing Iduna could hear was the sound of metals clashing followed by Kai's declaration.

While the last thing she heard before running to the third floor of the castle was Kai's scream. She can't tell what the scream means but she can slightly tell that it is a mix of pain and a war cry.

"Elsa!" Finally reaching Elsa's room, Iduna and the others were soon met with nothing. Elsa's bed was neat similar to how the servants always fixed her bed in the morning.

"Elsa?" Calling out to her name, Iduna searched around the room and continued yelling for her name.

The other servants and also Anna helped her in searching for Elsa but to no avail, Elsa seemed to have vanished in thin air.

"Mama, Elsa is missing!" Hearing Anna's words followed by the sounds of fighting and screaming outside, made Iduna worry so much that she had to sit down on the bed and calm herself down.

"Where are you, Elsa?" Iduna worriedly inhaled and exhaled and was about to resume her search when the window beside her was smashed open and there goes another red hulking creature looking at them with a grin.

"Stay back!" Unsheating a small dagger on her waist, Iduna pointed it at her devil and threatened.

"Heh, puny human. I'll feast on you first!" With a loud declaration, the devil swiped off his claws towards Iduna, who could only drop the dagger and pushed Anna out of the way.

'I'm sorry, Elsa, Anna. Mama has failed you.'

*Swooosh!*

*Splurtt!*

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

.

.

.

[Next Chapter: Ch. 204 - Deaths]

3