Ch. 204 – Deaths
99 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Closing her eyes, Iduna waited for the pain to come.

'Why does it feel cold all of the sudden? Is this what death feels like?' Iduna whispered to herself before curiosity got the best of her, so she opened her eyes.

"Wha-?" Shocked by what she saw, Iduna closed her mouth after seeing a large ice icicle penetrating through the devil's chest like a barbecue on a stick.

"Graggghh! H-How come she's here?" On the devil's eyes were huge amounts of pain and fear, looking at the right corner of the room.

Following the devil's gaze, Iduna shifted her neck and witnessed her very own daughter looking coldly at the devil, similar to how cold her ice is.

"Elsa!" As Elsa's mother, Iduna wasn't bothered by the look that Elsa had and instead, she even rushed and engulfed Elsa in a deep and loving hug.

With a natural reaction, Elsa's cold look softened a bit before reciprocating the hug that her mother is giving her.

"I'm back." Elsa whispered slightly, even though she knows that she has only been gone in this world for a few hours or a whole day.

"Yes, Elsa. You're back." On the other hand, despite not knowing the meaning of Elsa's words, she still responded.

"Sis!" Following Iduna's hug was Anna who was late to notice Elsa's presence in the room.

Meanwhile, the servants were all either passed out on the ground or peeing themselves from the sheer fear they're feeling after seeing the devil almost killing the mother-daughter pair.

"Anna!" Elsa's face grew more enthusiastic upon seeing her sister in flesh. One can determine that Elsa loves her sister much more than her parents, mainly for the reason for being locked and quarantined by her own parents at such a young age, which left quite a bad impression in her innocent mind. Though that impression has slowly diminished and improved but that doesn't mean it completely disappeared.

"Oh I missed you-? Wait, why does it feel like your breast just became bigger overnight?" Just as Anna was about to delve into the moment, she suddenly noticed something. Something that has been her insecurity after discovering that Elsa's breasts were slightly larger than hers.

But now, all of the sudden, Elsa's breasts got even bigger?

"Oh that, uhm...." Elsa was suddenly tight-lipped after hearing Anna's words. She can't just reveal to Anna that she has been gone for almost one and a half, right? And part of the reason why it became big was because of Jin...

Fondling them too much can cause it to grow.

"Anna, leave your sister be." Iduna warned Anna with a glare. 

"Oh right." After realizing that she had been too caught into the moment, Elsa noticed the devil that had been silently howling in pain and trying to remove the icicle stabbed on his chest.

Approaching the devil, the aforementioned individual then starts to shiver and panic, even going as far as attempting to pull the icicle on his chest that locks him in place just so he can escape.

Unfortunately for the devil, Elsa successfully got close to him and whispered.

"Please go back to where you came from. And I'm talking about Hell." With those words, Elsa blew cold air towards the devil's face.

Unbeknownst to everyone except Elsa, the small ice particles that were blown from her mouth went into the nostrils of the devil before climbing up towards its brain.

With a single command of thought from Elsa, the devil's brain turned into a popsicle in no time.

On the outside, it looks like the devil has stopped resisting and was unconscious, but looking inside. You would know that the devil has just died from having his brain frozen.

Just as Elsa confidently walked back towards her mother and sister, her sharp ears suddenly heard a familiar scream of pain.

"Arrrrggh!" 

"Papa!" Quickly turning into the broken window, Elsa didn't hesitate to jump outside, which seemed to receive a bunch of screams and squeals from both Iduna and Anna along with the servants.

"Elsa!" Quickly running up to the edge of the window, Iduna looked down, only to see a wonderful sight of a blue bird.

No.

It is more like a bird of the legends. A bird who was said to be capable of rebirth and reincarnation.

The Phoenix!

But the bird in front of her is more like an Ice Phoenix instead of the flaming Phoenix that was stated like in the legends.

"In the raging river of Ahtohallan!" Iduna whispered to herself while being entranced at the sight of the Ice Phoenix.

***

Looking down on the burning city with worry in her eyes, Elsa wanted to go down immediately and freeze all the devils who dared to invade her home!

Unfortunately, she cares more about her own father, whom she heard screaming in pain.

'All this time, papa was right. I'm not yet fit to be a Queen.' Elsa closed her eyes forcefully after blaming herself for the deaths of the knights and civilians who were either fighting the devils to death or running away from death.

If she were a Queen, she would stop and help her own people using her own powers. But instead, here she is. Looking for her father instead of doing her job as the Kingdom's future Queen.

Thankfully, it didn't take long for Elsa to find where her father is.

However, she wished she would've arrived earlier.

With a hole in his chest, Agnarr's state was bloody. On his two hands were the two previously sharp swords who were now snapped in half.

"No!" Quickly landing down on the ground after returning back to her human form, Elsa's cry was mixed with her ice powers spreading around and freezing every devil on sight.

Elsa rushed to her father's side and quickly caught him by her arms as he was about to fall backwards.

"E-Elsa?" Agnarr's eyes widened in surprise upon seeing Elsa's face before being replaced with relief.

"I'm glad-cough! Cough! I-I'm glad you're here with me, even in my final moment." Agnarr held Elsa's hands and looked at her eyes with warm and loving eyes.

"No. No. You can't die!" Elsa cried and tried to stop the bleeding on Agnarr's chest.

"No, Elsa. Death cannot be avoided for it is inevitable." Agnarr shook his head and said before continuing.

"Let my death serve as a stepping stone for you to become a great queen and a great person." Agnarr said before life slowly left his eyes, much to Elsa's cry.

"No! No! Nooo!" 

Mixed with her scream of pain and sadness, dark red ice suddenly spread across her entire vicinity before crawling throughout every structures and things that were in the way.

All of the devils that were passed by immediately turned frozen without hesitation while those who were fighting and running from the devils were left unharmed. As if a gust of air just blew past them.

However, they were much more shocked than not being frozen as not only the entire kingdom was frozen solid in red ice but also the entire island was also frozen. 

Not only that, but the red ice still continues to spread and turn the sea into ice.

If this goes on, it won't take long before the entire continent will be covered in ice, along with the rest of the entire world.

With Elsa's powers, the entire world would once again undergo Ice Age.

***

In the world of Hotel Transylvania, Dracula and the others just got off the Cruise Ship after a whole day of trying to stir it back towards where it came from when the sky suddenly turned red, much to Dracula and the rest of the monster's confusion.

"Hey. Wake Mavis up. She's been in her room with that jerk Jin along with his women for way too long." Dracula quickly ordered one of the assistant zombies that he brought on the trip.

After seeing the red sky, he immediately got worried.

"That's a really red sky. It's been a long time since I saw such a thing." Vlad stepped down from the cruise ship and stared at the skies while scratching his chin.

"What did you say, dad? You've seen this thing? What does it mean then?" Dracula turned to the oldest vampire alive and asked.

"It means War." Vlad said with squint eyes.

***

Meanwhile in Hell, Satan and the other Sins gathered together in a table full of flesh and blood.

"Welcome, my friends. It's been a long time since the last time we saw each other." Satan spread his arms and said with a cheerful face.

"It's you again, Satan. I've grown tired of your face." Mammon, who takes the appearance of a very fat red devil didn't hesitate to devour the 'delicacies' on the table but not before throwing an insult towards Satan, just to piss him off. After all, Satan is known as the Sin of Wrath, so simple insults tend to make him angry.

"I'm fine, Mammon. I see you're growing weight again but enough of those. I have invited you all for a feast!" Satan replied with a casual wave of a hand.

"I'm sure you've all felt that, right? Lucifer is back and now unlike all of you, I've already prepared a few gifts for him." Satan grinned while watching the confused expressions of his fellow Sinners.

"What is it, Satan? Don't tell me you're gonna offer another human woman for him?" Belphegor said with a confused expression.

"No, Belph. As a gift for his return, I have sent all my Generals and their army of devils to conquer several small worlds for Lord Lucifer." Satan's grin grew the more he spoke only to be interrupted by an unfamiliar voice.

"And who gave you the confidence to do such a thing?"

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

.

.

.

[Next Chapter: Ch. 205 - The True Power of The First Devil]

3