Ch. 210 – Finale (2)
79 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Jin." After the Sin Devils left him, Jin sensed four being sneaking up behind him.

"You four do know that it's impossible to sneak up on me even if you use chi to hide yourselves." Without even turning around, Jin spoke with confidence, clearly knowing that the four people behind him are his women.

"Oh man! I told you this wouldn't work!" After getting exposed, Jin quickly heard Rapunzel's voice from behind, from the looks of it this was her plan but the way isn't.

"What are you four doing here?" Without even standing up from his throne, Tigress, Rapunzel, Elsa and Mavis were all lifted up from the ground and we were levitated towards Jin's lap.

Ever since Jin took over as the new lord of Hell, he has also decided to alter his physical appearance a little bit just to make his face different from the original Lucifer.

Now, he's taller and more muscular than his previous self. It's not like he's doing this just so he could 'multitask' four women on the bed at the same time.

"We want to join the Devil Army! Conquering the world sounds fun!" Hearing Jin's question, Rapunzel quickly tangled her arms around Jin's neck and said with begging eyes.

"Why do you even want to join? It's not that exciting and it's full of bloody violence and a lot of killings. You might even have to kill an innocent person if necessary." Jin warned.

Staying persistent with her choice, Rapunzel stays locked in with Jin's neck and buried her face on his neck, sniffing his scent.

Seeing this scene, Jin turned to look at his other women.

Recognizing the same look they share with Rapunzel's, Jin could only sigh in defeat.

"Fine, you'll join my personal devil army." Jin said before tapping each of their foreheads and gave them enough information towards what they're about to do and what they shouldn't do during the process of conquering.

At the same time, he also delivered a message to his personal General or at least the previous Lucifer's General that changed loyalties from the previous Lucifer to him.

"Yippieee!" Jumping from Jin's lap, Rapunzel planted several kisses on Jin's face before using her slight authority over Hell to transfer herself to the location of Jin's personal army according to the information that he gave them.

Also giving their kisses and proper farewells, they all used the same authority and teleported where Rapunzel currently is.

Meanwhile, Jin sighed in relief and leaned back to his throne. Thankfully, it's easy to please them with what they want just to get them off his back.

'I wonder how they're doing now.' Jin said to himself and he's referring to his old friends in a certain martial art universe.

'Po is certainly not doing well after his defeat against those devils.' Shaking his head, Jin was using his omniscience to peak at their ongoing lives.

After resurrecting Shifu back to life, who quickly kowtowed and bowed on Jin after revering him as some kind of deity due to his ability to revive the dead, Jin decided to impart some knowledge about chi in a form of a scroll.

Well, he has to blame Master Oogway for not leaving enough scrolls and techniques about chi and only left a scroll on how to feel chi by meditating.

Feeling chi would be useless if you don't know how to manipulate it or use it.

And ever since Jin left scroll techniques for manipulating chi such as Chi Barrier, Chi Flight and even Chi Characters where writing Chinese Characters on the air would create effects depending on the Chinese character.

Thanks to those, Po, who is naturally more attuned to chi compared to the rest of them, started training on it nonstop. Sometimes not even sleeping for a whole week and kept meditating in order to increase his chi reserves.

Meanwhile, the rest of the Furious Five including Master Shifu himself dedicated themselves to training once more. They know that those devils will come back someday and they need to be prepared this time.

Also, thanks to Jin's help. The other cities and Valleys were also rescued when a random reddish portal appeared and sucked every devil in the world as if it was a black hole itself.

***

While jogging and doing the everyday training routine that Jin assigned to him, Po suddenly stopped when he heard a familiar voice in his head.

"Good luck on your journey Po, although I won't be there to guide you physically anymore but I'll be supporting you from afar." 

"Jin?" Turning around, Po excitedly searched for his master but after several minutes of constant looking, he starts to contemplate if what he heard is wrong and he's just hungry. After all, it is morning and he hasn't eaten breakfast yet.

'I should probably go back. I'm just famished.' Shaking his head, Po started running back to the Jade Palace and cooking his own favourite breakfast.

What else but dumplings?

***

"Same old Po." Chuckling at the way Po reacted, Jin sighed in satisfaction. As a gift to his first and only disciple, Jin made it so Po's body would regenerate chi much faster than normal. Around 5 times faster.

It's not much compared to incredible gifts that he could give him but to Po, it should be enough for him to bulldoze himself through the top and establish his name on the annals of History.

As for Master Oogway?

The old turtle simply smiled at Jin in satisfaction before fading away, probably going back to the spirit realm.

To be honest, Jin was actually surprised that the old turtle could actually go back to the living world and even interfere if he wanted to. 

Thsi either shows that going back from the spirit world to the physical world isn't hard or Master Oogway is simply too strong that the rules between both realms doesn't bind him.

Either way, Jin prefers the latter, at least that explains a lot about Master Oogway's ability to predict the future.

"Now, let's go and see the next one." Jin then shifted his gaze from the world of Kung Fu Panda to the world of Frozen/Tangled.

First, he took a look at the Corona Kingdom.

Seeing that they're recovering just fine from the devil invasion and were also motivated to train their knights in order to prevent such invasions from happening in the future.

Jin was then surprised to see a statue being built right in the heart of the Kingdom, where Rapunzel danced in the original film.

What surprised him is not the statue being built but who the statue is.

'Isn't me?' Squinting his eyes to take a closer look, Jin laughed to himself after seeing how the statue looks exactly right him except for wearing robes and looking like a kind God that blesses their land.

Oh, only if they know that they're about to worship a devil, the first Devil at that.

The next thing that also surprised him was the Dragon's Nest being recognized as the strongest force in the world and was given by King Frederic a high honor and an official title.

The Defenders of Corona.

Thankfully, Hook, the official leader of the Dragon's Nest didn't refuse and accepted the honor and title all under one condition that the title and honor would be presented under his name, Jin. Hence, the large statue of him being built in the middle of the Kingdom.

Aside from those, it looks like everything was just fine and Rapunzel is even about to become a big sister as her mortal mother is pregnant once again.

Perhaps, the only unfortunate person is Flynn Rider who is now behind bars after being caught stealing the crown of princess Rapunzel.

'If I was there myself, I wouldn't let such a thing slide but oh well, he's already serving his sentence in jail, so what else can I do to punish him?' Shaking his head to change the subject, Jin then shifted his attention to the kingdom of Arendelle.

'What the? What's with these Kingdoms making statues? First is myself in the Corona Kingdom and now, Elsa on Arendelle?' With twitching lips, Jin listened to King Agnarr's speech towards the accident.

"Fellow men and women. I have come to announce the declaration of Elsa, my daughter and the princess of Arendelle as the official guardian of Ariendelle! Hence, the crown princess shall be transferred from Elsa to her sister, Anna." 

With that speech, the people of Arendelle clapped their hands and cheered as Anna took the podium and nervously fidgeted.

"Hey uhm....Anna of Arendelle here." Awkwardly waving her hand to greet, Anna gulped her saliva hard after seeing that everyone is too focused on watching her, which just makes her nervous.

'Poor little one.' Shaking his head, Jin's eyes glowed and suddenly, Anna gained full of confidence and eloquently delivered her speech without any errors and even made several people cry for some reason.

Seeing how Anna confidently delivered her speech and the way she spoke, Agnarr was so shocked that he even thought that Anna was reading some kind of script since that's what she did yesterday when she was practicing her speech.

Same ol' Anna.

Seeing that the Kingdom of Arendelle is doing well, he then shifted his focus from the world of Frozen/Tangled to the world of Hotel Transylvania.

"What the actual fuck?" If before, Jin was shocked by little but this time, he was so shocked that his eyes almost popped out of his eye sockets.

"How the fuck did Dracula run for US President?!"

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

.

.

.

[Next Chapter: Ch. 211 - Finale (3)]

2