Ch. 32 Talk
75 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

―― At the point where the leylines were set up, Vimana lands.

 

"Fou! (Please be careful, My Queen.)"

 

"Thank you, you wonderful person. Hehe, such beautiful fur you have! You!"

 

The person referred to as Marie carries herself with elegance and grace in every movement. It's evident that she is of noble standing.

 

"I could see where the spirit was coming from, but ... it's getting complicated, Marie."

 

"'Oh, you can just call me Olga.'"

 

"Yes, the White Lily, the flower of Chaldea's hope. The colors have become more vibrant. My journey is also becoming richer."

 

"'The flower of hope—'"

 

"No mistake about that. The woman who supports Chaldea with her slender form, the people who find encouragement in you, big or small. Gathering attention and shining brightly at the Observatory of Hope—without a doubt, that is a flower, isn't it? Well, it's a bit different from my taste."

 

The flower of hope... yes. I think it suits her perfectly. A flower that will never wither, fitting for both the Director and Chaldea.

 

"'Th-thank you...'"

 

There's no sign of dislike in her voice. She seems to like it.

 

"Well, there is a queen waiting for me. I can't afford to daydream. Hahaha."

 

――If only those last words weren't there, it would have been a nice conversation.

 

It seems that confronting the summon isn't too far off.

 

"Or should I differentiate between the Heroic Marie and the non-Heroic Marie?"

 

"'Um, it's a bit bothersome, so please call me Olga.'"

 

"... Don't wither, okay?"

 

"'I won't wither!'"

 

...

 

"Then, once again―― I am a Servant, my true name is Marie Antoinette. I am a wandering Servant without a Master. I would be grateful if you could thoroughly examine me with your eyes and ears to know what kind of person I am."

 

"I am Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. I am the same as her. I was summoned, but I have little awareness of being a Heroic Spirit. I suppose it's well-known that there's a portrait of me in the school's music room, but even so, I am just one of many artists."

 

"'Marie Antoinette and Mozart... Amazing!! To meet the delicate flower that bloomed in France, the symbol of the royal family adorned with glory and misfortune, and the world-renowned genius composer and musician! To think I could meet such figures!'"

 

Marie Antoinette. A noble queen who loved her people and wished for their blessings and tranquility.

 

While loving her people, she was tossed about by the tumultuous era, a tragic flower of misfortune sent to the guillotine after the revolution.

 

"'Oh yes, I know that quote. 'If there's no bread, let them eat cake'―― It's quite famous. I completely agree.'"

 

"I know, right! It's a famous quote that represents the culture and personality that reached the height of opulence in that era! I love it too!"

 

"Sorry, but those weren't my words. I really can't remember saying that—"

 

"'What!? Really!? You historian, you've embarrassed yourself!'"

 

"Fou, Fou! (Leave that idiot alone... Speaking of Marie Antoinette, it's about her bust size, right? From what I found, it seems her dresses were calculated to be a whopping 109 centimeters! Amazing, isn't it? I really wish I could have met Marie from that time!)"

 

"She's so cheerful and has a nice atmosphere. Being around lively people like her is fun."

 

"So, a musician can become a caster?"

 

"I enjoy magic. Well, I didn't worship demons or anything. I was just interested in the sounds I could create."

 

"What!? For that reason, you dabbled with demons?"

 

"Artists are like that. They do unconventional things to fulfill their talents."

 

"'In short, you're a weirdo, I get it.'"

 

"Hmm! I love how you guys are straightforward. Let me give you a song—a song that will make you unable to stop diarrhea!"

 

"'Stop it! It'll be a disaster if we can't prove your existence!'"

 

"This is why those obsessed with technology... Even some fairy tale authors were full of rebellion. Haha, it would have been a decent story if not for the ending."

 

――What kind of song would cause uncontrollable diarrhea... I'm curious to hear it, but I don't want to be disappointed by the King of Heroes who locks himself in the bathroom, so I'll skip the request.

 

"I am Mash Kyrielight, a Demi-Servant. This is our Master, Fujimaru Ritsuka."

 

"Master, I'm Fujimaru Ritsuka! Cheers!"

 

――Master gives a surprisingly casual greeting. They're so friendly... It's a comfort that I can't achieve.

 

"Wow! Such a lovely greeting, cheers!"

 

"Be more submissive."

 

"You're so spoiled! Amadeus, cheers!"

 

"Cheers! You're amazing, Marie, the best! Please keep doing that! Even a hundred years of love could be extinguished in an instant!"

 

"Gil, cheers!"

 

"Hahaha, you're lowering your dignity. That kind of greeting is prohibited."

 

"Oh come on!"

 

"'Marie, or rather Olga, wouldn't have struggled if she were this straightforward.'"

 

"'Did you say something?'"

 

"'Nothing at all.'"

 

"Well then, won't the country girl say hello?"

 

"...I am Jeanne d'Arc. Nice to meet you."

 

Jeanne's tone is somewhat somber. I wonder what's wrong.

 

"Oh, I understand. Jeanne d'Arc, the holy maiden who saved Orleans and fought with the banner."

 

"I am not a holy maiden... I am a simple country girl who didn't reflect on the sacrifices piled up along her path... who didn't know love, who just waved the flag and built her muscles."

 

Jeanne glances at me for a moment.

 

"Hm? Do you have something you want to say to me?"

 

"It's nothing!"

 

"Hmph, a woman who can't speak her mind. Your virtue must be about instant decisions and charges, right? No room for hesitation. That's why you get beaten to the punch by a witch."

 

"Oh, you...!"

 

"Hahaha, you're entertaining to tease. You're a good audience."

 

"I don't know!"

 

"Hehehe, you get along well. Hey, if you're not a saint, can I call you Jeanne?"

 

"Huh?"

 

"If you're just an ordinary Jeanne, I want to act like a normal Marie too! So, could you call me Marie too? ...Oh, Olga Marie-chan, sorry if it's confusing!"

 

"'No, you're a hero, you don't need to be concerned about us humans, Marie-san.'"

 

"Marie-san, you said!"

 

"'No, no! Marie-san...! What a wonderful sound! I really want you to call me that! You're Marie, and I'm Marie-san! Isn't it easy to understand?'"

 

Marie jumps with joy, her delight apparent. I see, that truly suits her as the nation's flower.

 

"You're always praising people. It's a bad habit. People might misunderstand you, you know?"

 

"Well, I know! I should just list my shortcomings, right? I like dirty jokes! I'm a human scum! A one-dimensional pervert! If you love music so much, how about becoming sheet music?"

 

"...Hmm. When you say that, it triggers something in me."

 

"'Queen! Please say that to King too!'"

 

"Lavish, wasteful, heartless! I'd tremble if those red eyes glared at me! You, isn't it because you don't have many friends!?"

 

"Hahaha! Good, I'll allow it! Because it's true! But Romani, I have something to discuss with you later."

 

"'What!? Ritsuka, do you have any Command Spells left? Stop her!'"

 

"Ahahahaha."

 

"'Your eyes aren't laughing—!! Damn it, is this my end too!'"

 

"Now, let me reintroduce myself. I am the King of Heroes Gilgamesh! The absolute king, the king of utmost extravagance! My class is the Supreme King of Gorgeous !"

 

"Wow, gorgeous!"

 

――As the party that had just escaped their first brush with death continues, the conversation continues with even more vigor.

 

――Let's set aside serious talks for now. Travel isn't just about hardship.

 

――Interacting with people is also one of the joys of the journey.

***

You can indulge in more than 10 chapters ahead of the regular schedule by visiting our Patreon page and subscribing.

Feel free to explore our Patreon at:

https://www.pat reon.com/KangTL

 

Your support will enhance our productivity in creating more captivating and wonderful works.

3