Ch. 34 Frenzy
65 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"――Good evening. It's a lonely night."

A woman Servant with long purple hair, revealing a well-toned body, exuded a sacred atmosphere as she faced them.

"――Damn, I'm surrounded. Ugh, I hate this. The sound that's emitted to cause harm... it's like a high-pitched trumpet."

"Do you understand it, Amadeus-san...?"

"Well, I do. I became a hero solely through music, you know? Reading the waves of the air is like reading the alphabet for me. From Mash's breathing, Ritsuka's biological sounds, the sound of turning over in bed, the sound of breasts rubbing against clothing, and even the sound of underwear digging into the crotch, everything is already recorded in my memory!"

"Ah――!!"

The three blush.

――Impressive. He understands even such things. That's why he is called a hero through music――!

"Fou! (What a pervert, can't stand it! I'll stab this guy from behind!)"

Is this not the moment to be amazed by his extraordinary skills?

"I'm sorry, everyone. As the director, I apologize――but, endure it, please? If we take away his music, there'll be nothing left!"

"Oh, so you were eavesdropping on our intimate conversations, Amadeus? Even the hushed words between me and the queen?"

"Of course. I would have loved to retort with all the foul language I know, but――"

"Amadeus! Your King is not involved in any indecent acts!"

"I know. For some reason, I don't get a 'dirty' vibe from the King of Heroes. I know it's just idle chatter."

"Of course. Maintaining purity is a matter of manners."

"Marie must be tired from dealing with him. Being with someone who only talks must be exhausting."

"Really, Amadeus!"

"――Good companions, aren't they? They're quite different from us."

Berserker Rider laughs pure and bright.

...Is she an enemy? Her atmosphere feels too serene.

"Who are you?"

Jeanne asks. Perhaps she sensed something.

"I... Well, what am I, I wonder? A saint, whose self has been driven mad, manipulated by broken saint..."

"――A broken saint..."

She's undoubtedly referring to the Black Jeanne, the Dragon Witch.

"Hmph. Merely losing oneself due to Madness is nothing. A hero should endure curses that destroy oneself up to three times."

"You're pitying me, golden boy. Let me tell you one thing."

"What, confessing your sins?"

"――You declared suppressing my belief in God as your specialty... Certainly, that's true. The followers repeatedly committed such acts because they couldn't accept the words of the Lord."

"But you know――even if history says so, our God never seeks bloodshed and iron. If I'm to be charged with anything, it's because we couldn't accept the words of the Father."

Resolute words of prayer. Not even the madness of frenzy can shake her, the faith of a saint.

"That's why――remember this. No matter how much you reject God, faith in people's hearts will never disappear."

"And? Will you receive baptism from the hands of the one who slaughtered the common folk?"

"――There's no need for an answer. I intend to disappear here. Bearing my karma."

"Wait!"

Master seems to have a question...

"You still retain your self, don't you?! Even if you're in a frenzy! That's why you talked to us!"

"Senpai..."

"If we can have a dialogue, can't we understand each other?! Can't we face the witch together?!"

"――Thank you. How wonderful of you to suggest repentance to someone like me. You're a lovely Master."

"That's why!"

"But it's impossible. I'm under the influence of Madness. Even now, I'm desperately holding back my impulses. You can't trust a Servant who might stab you from behind, right?"

"That's just..."

"...It may be fate, but you must accept it. That's how Servants are."

Ritsuka bites her lip. Regret can be felt.

"But――you did well."

"Huh?"

"Understanding and not understanding are different. Right now, you tried to understand her."

"Yes, Senpai. Dialogue is important!"

That's right. It feels strange for her to be attacking them alone.

――Perhaps, there's something she wants to convey to them.

"Then, take responsibility for this dialogue. Queen, musician. I'll clean up the area."

"Are you okay with that?"

"If I intervene, someone will die. I'll just be a nuisance here. You guys are not good at combat either, so you need to be watched."

"Then, Master, I'll..."

"Leave it to me. Don't embarrass yourself."

――Please win safely, Mash.

"Yes!"

"Amadeus, let's believe in my friends."

"Got it. Friendship may be hollow, but I'm not so rotten as to mock something that surely exists."

"Good, follow me!"

Believe and part ways.

――Please don't die, Master.

...

"Seems like he knows everything, that gilded one..."

"You are..."

"...I'll tell you one thing. Jeanne d'Arc is the Dragon Witch. Without the power to slay dragons, you cannot defeat her."

"If you can't overcome me, you can't defeat her――especially against evil dragons."

"'Evil dragons?――No way, that's a lie, right?'"

Olga Marie mutters with a pale face.

"'Do you know, Director Olga?'"

"'No――It's impossible. The Nibelungen Dragon, such a thing... Even if Gil is there, can he win...?!'"

"You are...!"

"If you can't overcome someone like me, it's impossible to defeat her. ――I will test you with all my strength!"

With a loud sound, she raises her staff.

"I will test if you can surpass my dead body――! Come, 'Giant Iron Dragon, Tarasque'――!!"

With a rumble, the iron dragon responds to the saint's prayer and appears.

A huge shell, thick six legs, powerful fangs, claws... a dragon with all the attributes.

A giant dragon that once ravaged a city and harmed its people――

"My name is Martha, my true name. Now, pure saint, prepare yourself."

"Saint Martha――! You are...!"

"If you can't surpass me, your wish won't come true――!"

The staff of the cross and the holy flag.

Those who hold the same feelings, separated by fate, collide――!

"Senpai! Battle preparations are complete!"

"Yeah.――If you're going to test us, we'll give it our all!"

With her right hand held high, she connects to Chaldea.

"Come!! Heracles――!!"

The unparalleled great hero manifests, shattering the earth.

"――――⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛――――!!!!!!"

"Ugh...!!"

"'Mash! The time to control Heracles is very limited! If it drags on, Ritsuka will be in danger!'"

"'We'll support Heracles and make it a short-term battle! Agree?'"

"Yes! I'm going, Mash Kyrielight!"

"⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛――!!!!"

The battle infused with wishes begins――!!

***

You can indulge in more than 10 chapters ahead of the regular schedule by visiting our Patreon page and subscribing.

Feel free to explore our Patreon at:

https://www.pat reon.com/KangTL

 

Your support will enhance our productivity in creating more captivating and wonderful works.

4