Your Will is my will
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Not how I expected it ... "  Dimas... Nailed into the ground, unable to enjoy his Half living condition.

The soldier barely touched a few bloody vicious beasts, He was sure they could take all applause for their demise. Now as they enjoy their fast depart he is...

" Jailed... " A moment of silence followed until he finally put his thoughts into words.

 "This is no winner grace...  screw your sick jokes... " Dimas gritted his teeth when he came to this conclusion.

No whispers carried by a sick wind could be heard, nor the stench of his deceased companion, siblings, and much more brave soldier came with every breath.

His foe, The Fool envoys, his supposed victim. Looking at his crime and sin, chaining him to this very jail. The ugly skull persists in holding Dimas's minced hand.

The living ugly siblings of his victim are there. One jumped high and froze mid-air. Its attempt to smash his head came to a halt.

The other was... Spitting something, maybe vomiting! 

He wasn't eager to die by whatever sh*t it was.

"All Be damd... " Dimas was blue "... no wonder that crock went insane whenever someone show even a bit lack of disrespect to our enemies' idols... "  

Desi is right. The lady graces the mortal walkers. They should all match to her deep, no man should see himself root. The sick jokes of The Fool are too cruel to any Mortal Walker. 

His faith was established on firm ground. Courtesy of the Fat Dead Priest. It gave him the strength to resist 

"  For how long... ? " his question found no ears. Not even his mentor jumped to provide an answer.

All hounds under Dimas's command held much hate for their mentor but not a single one of them would disparage his role. 

" How come only him occupied my thoughts ...! " he started at the dark clouds covering a halted world. Not even the burning father's light deceased into this accursed place.

Dimas's fingers were fondling his curse. The metallic body between them shows no sign of change. 

The Medalion and its chain are giving him much-needed warmth. They made the physical pain fade and even his longing to join his siblings started to... waver. 

He always longed to hold Rufino through every battle. The Hounds' spears are sacred, always ready for their next battle. But at this very moment, one of his companions shared his misfortune. Yet as Rufino was slipping out of his thoughts, Dimas barely attempted to resist.

Both of them were close, chained to their victims. Yet separated and far enough to let the curse overtake him. 

He showed less and less regard. This thing was chaining his life to this prison. Telling him to hang on living at any cost. To stay alive he had to forsake many of what it means to be a hound...

A very alive Wavering infested and run amok within, as Dimas's fingers show more eagerness to dance around the engraved symbol of an endless cycle.

 One side was far and distant, Touching it gave him a feeling of longing. Down In the middle, a twist occurred but the cycle continues. thorns Grow, at a point exposing suffering and struggle !! One after another... 

" without an end... " Dimas said.

The cursed thing felt alive, it was slipping into his essence. He lived over 34 years, a veteran Soldier, and a loyal hound glorifying... The only will. How could he hold doubts??

The pain filled his path and many of his fellow hounds, they seeked to find their seven. Even The Will showed longing to be worthy of the lady's grace, and under it, they marched to their worthy end. 

Yet the man was denied. The soldier was trapped. And The hound within knew, Dimas must fight again against no Mortal foe. 

" ... may I live and forget, am I truly allowed... To live above all else... " he couldn't put strength in his soliloquy, he couldn't ask with devotion, and he showed a weakness no hound allowed to.

' You only pray seven, you only seek the lady grace... ' whispers occupied a halted world.

" I pray seven in the lady's name... " Dimas shivered while answering, those whispered words carried the will.

" ...I beseek salvation... " Dimas dropped all residence and the curse finally showed unprecedented strength. 

Whatever strength Dimas had it wasn't there anymore. The existence's infestation wasn't restricted any longer only some cursed chain remained, somehow in a form of irony, guarding what it supposes to harm.

" ... Grace your Hounds, Supreme one... "

Dimas lived while he should be dead. There is only one thing any hound should carry in his essence. Whatever made him waver... It had to fear, none shall take what is hers.

' ... Alive, you only kneel to me... fight '

The words are spoken and the will shall stand grand above all else. Inferior they may be but all hounds carry the will... Her will.

Not known to the Loyal hound, a fight commenced within him. 

 An Infesting-existence began to panic, something is wrong. It was careful, it took its time to overtake the foolish mortal but somehow its roots are being purged by strength no mortal should be in possession.

More and more of its handiwork was being purified. It resisted but for how long. as it saw a looming end. The existence reached toward something and it started to beg... For the first time since its invasion... True resonance happens.

Both the hound's essence and his enemy were of one thought, occupying one vessel. Both showed faith beyond reason. And such a rare occasion helped an alien willpower to find a path to the infested mortal. 

Two grand wills ran amok close to Dimas's essence. The Infesting-existence held the alien willpower with devotion. While a Purging-will was closer to finishing the job. The Alien-willpower showed no regard for its devoted worshiper.

A devouring hunger feeds on the Infesting- existence. The purging-will didn't have to finish the job as the Alien-willpower finished its meal fast then a Spark came to be.

Slowly it began to grow But to the spark's misfortune... The Purging-Will is not one to surrender even a bit of what is rightfully hers.

The Spark was never its foe, the Purging-Will releases an echo, shattering the last of the Alien-Willpower's Spark. 

All that is left is a devasted ground within a mortal walker. The Hound started to regain Pain since the grand conflict eve.  He felt the devastation and he knew that no pain is greater than to fall. To fail The supreme will. 

" ...I shall stand... " A true weight of change followed his words, Rufino shared him with a powerful roaring, killing the silence of a halted world.

" ... I... " '... we shall pray seven... ' 

Dimas could hear Desi again, the wraith's words carried rage.

The Supreme's will was spoken. It held the power to bring truth and its only true for them to Fight.

As a dead Envoy's skull shattered, the roaring Broken-Rufino flew toward the last living hound. A crushing power manifests on its spearhead. 

' Her Will is our will... ' Desi Recites.

As The wraith's words echoed much closer than Dimas could ever hear, feeling and grasping Some shackles he never knew or felt. Desi is moving from within. The unimaginable pain that kept hitting him only gets worse. 

Something moved out. It crawled through his minced hand. When the process came through, Dimas felt a connection grow within both his hand and cutlass. Every bit of flesh and blood, every shard of the broken blade. All raging. 

They brought pain and hate toward their user and they promised to cut whatever enemy Their supreme deemed unworthy. 

Dimas felt both his old companion's roars and his old hateful mentor's rage and hate. His role never changed. As the caption of the hound he shall roar, he shall rage and he shall lead their march.

" YOUR WILL IS MY WILL... YOUR WILL IS OUR COMMAND... SUPREME HUNTRESS "

0