Pray Seven
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“ This is delicious ” Dimas devoured the plate contents. making racks a 3-year-old would shame to show.

She is impressed. This is the one and only Captin Dimas. The faithful hound.

“geez, the sound of silence would make your night more joyful dear ” Felipa draw a smile, and in a skilled manner, she moped the floor, and tended to tables, while The captain was basically acting like a pig.

a mountain of plates rose high.  As she came closer, she carried a tired look, feeding him is a joyful blessing and a burdensome curse. 

Instead of reprimanding him to care about the budget and start a talk, he won't even lend an ear. 

Felipa find her way to his left side. Both  Her hands reach to him, and the gentle touch goes through the bruised bloodied face. The Hound's tired and now feed body unbend under her care. Something within Captain Dimas is unshackled.

" ... I am humbled under your blissful care... "

" ... You should, brave would not be rewarded with blood and sorrow... "

She could smell his bloodied figure even before he stepped in. She may not be able to see the physical world but her other senses were much more capable than any of the soldiers and  Hounds under Captain Dimas's guide.

“ Honored sister is pushing you too hard... ” Her words were of pity, Dimas felt a mountain of guilt hidden between her words, and he showed greed, something a man of his position and faith should never reveal.

 What he is receiving through their skinship is so seizing and desired. With every Breath, he is filled with a drop of hope and much regret.

” Is everyone ... ” stopping a second before she continues “ ...You are all back, right! ”

” Honnered whisperer, under the Huntress' will we march back victorious... " Di.

" ... Answer the question ... ” Her words were of power. In the Hidden shadows, Dimas could sense many of them.

Hissing and scratches filed dark corners one-two,..... More and more were stating their resentment toward him. The outrage slowly erupts from the floor growing to walls and ceiling. The old wooden Ihn starts to suffer for his wordplay.

"... Rufino is graced... honored one, We pray seven in his name ... ”

  

The silence follows the end of the storm as The whisperer regin control over herself and her surroundings. Felipa move her hand from Dimas's wounded cheek. 

 She start Shaping seven aligned lines, on her forehead and then his. With every stroke, something felt different, Dimas could see her unfocused eyes, it didn't react to the light. But the disabled whisperer was touching upon things and reaching a depth no mortal was capable of.

When it's done, Felipa close in, and both foreheads link together. And as the bloody lines come together only then both are allowed to pray seven under one will. Both feel the other breath this close. And with a single voice The ritual commences.

|||||||

May the one never be alone

May Dust never come to our own

May we in solitude pray 

May we in the deep hear a cry

May all be blessed with a path

May the path of dawn hold no wrath

.........................................

|||||||

Two pair of essence are aligned. Both observe far more than any mortal walker could, when The ritual ended, The whisperer never left Captin Dimas. She holds into him. Shivering a bit out of sadness out of guilt, she reveals her sorrows only to him. She let go and a whispers leave her lips.

“ his grandfather was a slave, from a far land... ” A tired breath escape her

“ ... The first spearman was also a soldier, he who fought for the Sunset Huntress... He who honed A son... "

She took Dimas's spear, The hounds' captain. A man of war and blood became an instrument under the whisper whims when he stepped foot in her den. She was gonna leave a mark even if it means upsetting her sister.

“ ...A son became a father. Stabbing and bleeding for the will... " the joy of birth and life, the sorrow of blood and conflict

" ...Honining another son and many more faithful high blades... ” Facing him, Dimas recalled how many of his siblings wished to be in this very moment. Yet he is the one chosen. And he is in pain, that's not what his greed lounged for.

The Whisperer didn't stop. It was even more painful to know, she had an idea about what she meant to him.

 whatever the price is, Felipa never wavered even if it meant to wound him. The spear in her grasp looked heavier, it carried weight.

Dimas knew his weopen like the back of his hand. Whatever The Whisperer did, it brought change to many of his desires, as it would to many of his incoming battles.

“... As a reborn fang of the whisperer, you shall carry the will to hone... " 

 handed back, his trusted spear is almost unrecognizable. It held something. Too many questions occupy him, while his... no... He should seek answers of Her wisdom before he... 

“ Rufino was special. On the day of his birth, a spark was igniting the distance. The burning father cursed the night. Dimas, It was the start of a change we are all living through to this very moment... ” The words are already mountains to his ears. Rufino at his birth already proved its strength. Doubts manifest and he tries to shape his thoughts one more time

“ Honored One I... ”  

"Much of who he was, is already in the lady grace but a bit of his essence has always been tied to this realm... " She gives him her back " As such you shall pass a change using his will... And don't... ” She knew what she wanted to say, but it was no Mortal Walker's right to ask.

All of the hounds longed for her grace. How could she demand one of them to... Dishonor such a thing, for her selfish desires... Desires which were no longer vague to Dimas.

“ ...and... always come back to fill your plate when you are done... Maybe betting a coin or two on our next lizard race... ” A Flood of relief finally escaped The Huntress's younger sister. 

The guardian of Oath decided to pray for the closest thing for all she wished for. Captain Dimas stood up, ready to stand true to The whisperer's trust.

He witnessed too many worrying signs, The weopen she prized him already changed both their fates on its birth, and not to the better. but Desi taught him better than to question or doubt. dropping to one knee

“ Your will is my will, 

your will is my 

command ”

.....

0