A worthy beyond Seven
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two hands are tied over a chain. A flimsy rusty medal is dancing left and right between the only beings of this frozen realm.

" Ah, don't ruin the fun so fast... Let's have... You know ... A long talk... " 

Rufino starts to spin high in the air. It stops when its head aims toward the nailed hound. Cutting air, The broken spear shall be back into its wielder's hands. 

Those same hands are already occupied by the unworthy. The medallion is falling. The chain is slipping through Dimas's fingers. Ready to continue his fight. To execute the only will. He discards this false hope. 

Everything aligns and is all in motion. Before the chain's last lope leaves his grasp, something crash in, or to be specific someone. In less than a second. His balms are crashed, keeping him in possession of the cursed thing, stuck in this halted world.

Rufino barely had a chance, the stranger was already in Dimas’s proximity. The spear continues to aim for its wielder company. 

The stranger was not simple, To Rufino's surprise he was being dragged into the new enemy's grasp. And like that, the repelling hounds Are submitted.

Checking the surroundings, an amusing smile climbs the stranger's inhuman face. 

" ... See, we have all time in the world, why the rush !”

He was beyond any Mortal Walker's comprehension, perfection has fallen on this desolate accursed realm. Such a thing meant lil for the suffering Rebels.

" I pray seven... " was Dimas's answer to all the crushing action of his new enemy.

" let's not bring her immense into this talk lil guy, she is scarier than you would ever imagine... "

||

May the one never be alone

May Dust never come to our own

...

||

An eruption of a raging beast invades Dimas, while joy fills the stranger, unsullied by any of the fool walker's petty thoughts

" I know you are confused... But really, you need to hear me out..." 

|||||

...

May we in solitude pray 

May we in the deep hear a cry

May all be blessed with a path

...

|||||

" ... True faith, a path is what I offer warrior, it goes far and beyond... "

||||||

...

May the path of dawn hold no wrath

...

||||||

" ... Blessed her prays but no, it won't, so... "

|||||||

...

May I join her and eat a plate

...

|||||||

" ... Is that you, declaring your seven, simple and admirable, many never state it out of fear! "

The Stranger stared deeply at Dimas. the walker rebel and his possessions already fall under notice. The dead bug's flimsy death showed him a very interesting thing.

" ...You mortals decided to silently pray the seven, wishing for a miracle that no mortal could bring its worth... "

... Dimas Doesn't care for the flimsy allegations, as he stares daggers at his foe. Lord or not The fool has no power over the will

" ... Again you see... the funny part is... That seven you decla..... "

||||||||

...

May the change only serve my own

...

||||||||

A medallion stuck between a walker and a lord resonate when Dimas declares, Greed.

" kekekekeke aha hahaha, not even me dared to... And you are... Oh... Oooooooohohoho... "

Amused and pissed, the Fool is. Not even the heavenly beings dared to question the lady's will or doubt the depth of her realm. The seven prayers shaping her domain are there since the ineffable Dawn, till the one and only Fool earned his name.

Fool indeed. as all meant to be, Heavenly, mortal and hallowed in deep seek the grace, her grace, who was fool enough to steal it.

Impressed, the lady's grace came to be, to the thief, to The Fool. Much more rewards follow. No heavenly was ever allowed to dance the three realms aside from the same and only Fool.

|||||||||

...

THE LIVING FIGHT

...

|||||||||

" ... Arrogant bunk... "

Unlike mortal walkers, a heavenly could feel the medallion's influence on reality fabric, especially when this very mortal had what The Fool seeked in his grasp. 

The Dirty thing of the rebel on the other hand was growing in strength, it was feeding on many of what mortal instruments shouldn't be able to possess.

" .... Silence it shall be.... " 

And silence it is. 

" A walker playing our game... I can tell you, none up there gonna believe me... "

The Fool no longer felt the pleasure of granting the walker his company. He decides to finish this farce

 " The will is deep and within, unchained out it will be when I state ”

The fool declares the walker wasn't going to hand him what he seek, then he shall rip it from his very essence. An essence, he knew someone guarded.

 Yet he broke the boundaries chaining a Walker to his mortal body, putting an influence on Dimas's essence to advance out, to declare itself. To state his will, one all hounds swear to discard. As there is only one...

|||||||||

THE LIVING FIGHT

|||||||||

THE LIVING FIGHT

|||||||||

THE LIVING FIGHT

|||||||||

THE LIVING FIGHT

|||||||||

.

.

.

.

.

.

The Mortal Walker declare

The hound embrace

And the will of The Supreme shall be met

Even beyond the chains of a lord

' Eight! 

Nine!! '

" no walker even allowed to state a seven??? And you mock the lady's grace in front of me "

The Fool held only respect for her, he may fear and but the lord was always out to meet an expectation beyond all his peers and senior lords in the heavenly world. He was ready to shut the insolent for all transgression.

" Only I went far beyond... You inferior cripple dare... "

|||||||||

 THE LIVING FIGHT

|||||||||

A thundering howel declared that no chain shall stop both the Hound from carrying his supreme's will

A Fool, carrying a star, capable of altering reality through the realms 

A hound, who carried a spark of some mortal Fate. To pierce enemies beyond possible and deny love when it shouldn't bloom.

The Medallion 

Dances between their hands 

Who is really allowed to brag about his worth 

Between the two

Whatever The Fool seeked, He won't get it Till the hound earns the lad's grace. Alive and... dead, he shall keep carrying the will.

Breaking his trapped self, leaving the cutlass and the rest of his arm, he stands, breaking off the heavy beak trapping his stomach, while much of his body comes into ruin. Rufino is not pleased by being in a lord's grasp. Its growth of strength causes an eruption that throws the silent world. Finally, the two heads are at the same level.

None of the named is giving his foe an inch. But was Dimas really allowed at all to challenge? Was there even a chance?

A blinding spark manifests between them. Within its light, something was so wrong. 

Something was devouring the very fabric of The moral realm. Enlarged, it covers both the hound and The Fool.

Even after that, the spark started to turn into a blast, the hunger it came with wasn't something the mortal realm was supposed to come across. 

The Envoys, closer to the source, were erased from the rest of reality.

A whole legion of corpses and a battlefield of sorrow seized to exist. Not stopping there, a storm rages. it is traveling far and fast into the horizon. 

Before reaching the edge of heaven. A whirlpool appeared to suck all of The devouring Storm's existence and ambition.

 The devoured, suffered existence is still in panic as a lightless void of endless black surrounded the only one at the heart of the anomaly.

The Fool stood there. Annoyed, pissed... Furious. This mere spark gave him a feeling of discomfort. The heavenly lords' domains stood for their authority. For their unequaled actions. 

A worthy supposed to never be touched. Yet the lady didn't only reward the fool for his action, she tasked him with many things and handed many benefits, some came at a price...

This lower state, the need to be part of this lower realm Always burned on his nerves...metaphorically and... Literally. He could not build a domain. He had to suffer and bleed. His mode is in ruin, no longer required to stay.

 He turns around and ascends slowly toward the heavenly realm. Yet as he departs. Voices echo from the void

" ...honored one... " " ... We humble, seeing your wrath... " " ... We pray for your salvation... " " ... we seek the unequaled light guidance... "

" Cut the crap and shot it... "

The Fool was in the mode for praise, his bugs knew and they decided to follow their lord's will, even when they knew the price of stating truth.

"... None can seek what is lost... " "... the shard lay beyond the humble grasp... " " ... The shard is deep within the Honored wrathful void... " " ...only if the honored will... " ...only if the honored seek... " "... only if the honored grace... " " ... May the mortal bugs find what the lady's demand ... "

The Fool stopped, he was ready to summon another storm and finish this flimsy realm 

 " ... Bloody useless bugs, you are starving a thousand years after this "

 

While the bugs, aka Fool's Enyoys, were cursing their very luck to serve him, The Fool's hand gestured brought a twist to the fabric of reality. What was lost is back? The realm reshaped its original image.

Then another hand gesture made an echo which carries a true sight to the very end of the walkers' realm.

When it touched the boundary of high heaven and cliffs above the deep, the shard...

" ... It's not here... Where thE FUCK... "

0