1.4 The Long Night Stand Part 2
228 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Maddie is a Vampire.

The thought froze Roland on the spot though his mind was the complete opposite being a whirlwind of activity.

For her part Maddie gave him a fanged smile “I knew you were something special the moment I laid eyes on you~”

She punctuated this by bringing a hand to her lips and licking the residual red off of each finger. At that moment Roland became acutely aware of the stinging sensation on his back which solved the mystery from earlier.

“You…” Roland swallowed a bit “you’re a Vampire.”

“I am” she admitted easily as her eyes narrowed ever so slightly and her tongue trailed over her fangs “is that a problem?”

“Don’t know yet” he said honestly.

She wasn’t attacking him or anything so that was good but being faced with a creature out of popular legend was a bit daunting for him. Roland was unable to hide his nervousness something she picked up on if her next words are anything to go by.

“I’m not going to hurt you, you know” she said while tracing his jawline with a finger.

Roland couldn’t quite keep himself from flinching as the previously thought manicured nails took on a claw-like appearance to his perception..

“Okay…” he edged “can I go now?”

“You want to leave?” her head tilted a bit before she giggled “so soon?”

‘What’s that supposed to mean?’

He just busted a nut four times back to back with hardly any rest between them. That right there is a miracle, a testament to his strength and proof that his regimen actually works. Not to mention that her sudden reveal as a Vampire was kind of ruining the mood despite her looking somehow even more beautiful for it.

“I’m not exactly up for another round” he informed.

At that Maddie started slowly grind her hips and it was at that moment Roland realized that his flaccid dick was caught between his stomach and her wet slit creating a friction that was just as much painful as it was pleasurable. Unfortunately even with her efforts thanks to his body’s limits as well as post nut clarity was hitting him like a motherfucker she was unable to revive him. At this point Roland just wanted to get the hell out from under the only Mamono species he knew to actively prey on humans for more than just sexual gratification.

Maddie herself seemed to realize this as she stopped not long after she started “that’s a shame.”

“Yeah so you mind getting off of me?”

“I suppose I’ll just have to invigorate your spirit” she continued disregarding his words.

“What do you mean?”

Rather than answer and before he could react she lunged for his neck and he felt the distinct sensation of something sharp sinking into his neck. Worse is when he both felt (and heard) her sucking and at that point he knew exactly what was going on.

 “Hey-yo what the fuck!?”

His attempt to push her off was halted before it even began when her hands suddenly gripped his wrists pinning them to either side of head. His resistance ended up being futile as the woman’s size belied her strength. Not only that but the initial panic he felt quickly began to subside in the wake of a heat inexplicably spreading throughout his body the origins of which came from where she was currently…feasting.

Said heat left him feeling light headed yet refreshed in a way that saw him feeling a fourth wind coming on. By the time she separated from him Roland felt like he just a shot of adrenaline to the heart and he was at full mast.

“How are you feeling now?” she asked coyly.

His breath came out in pants, his heart was beating a mile a minute and his erection felt almost painful. Eventually she released his wrists and with his newfound freedom Roland scrambled back until his back hit headboard.

Roland blinked back spots dancing in his eyes and Maddie looked on with little concern “the first time is always the most intense.”

“What did you do to me!?” he all but yelled.

“As I said I would” she answered before crawling towards him.

“Stay-stay back!”

Maddie ignored him and instead set her face right before his hardened member. The swollen thing with pronounced veins rigidly pointed to the sky and ever so often it would pulse with some fluids escaping the tip. Maddie grasped his shaft softly yet firmly causing Roland to suck in a breath as her cool skin met his hot rod. Then she began pump him slowly, methodically all the while her sensual gaze hardly left him.

“Wait! Wait-wait-wait-wait-STOP! Stop doing that!”

Once again his feeble pleas were ignored and instead while still looking him in the eye she dragged her slightly longer than natural tongue up from the base to the tip, lapping up pre-cum as she went. After flicking the tip for a bit she enveloped him in her mouth with a sensual moan. If the previous sensations caused Roland to twitch then the feel of vibrations running through her hot wet mouth practically paralyzed him.

He wouldn’t have been able to get her off him even if he wanted to.

To make matters worse whatever she did to him made him more sensitive and in no time at all he came inside her mouth. Not only did he cum but he did so with an intensity and volume that betrayed common sensibilities.

The action was followed by Maddie giving another throaty hum “hmmm~”

Once again her vacuum sucking threatened to slurp down all that he was worth and it was all he could do not to pass out from the overwhelming pleasure.

Once done Maddie pulled herself away with a lewd gasp “ahn~ this flavor.”

Despite the voluminous orgasm Roland was still hard and rather than calm down he felt even more turned on than before.

As Maddie continued to stroke him off at a languid she rubbed her cheek against his shaft actually slapping her face with it as she gazed upon him with lidded red eyes.

“With your exquisite blood and your hmmm~ delectable cum I honestly don’t know which one I should drain first” she moaned “what do you think Roland?”

“…”

What the fuck kind of question was THAT!?

Roland could hardly think before but now his eyes are laser focused on the Vampire currently playing with his erection almost like a cat. In that moment of observation it occurred to Roland that Maddie was making fun of him or at the very least she wasn’t taking this situation seriously at all! At first he figured she was doing it on purpose as part of some sick psychological warfare after all she is a Vampire and he’s basically her food. The more he observed her however the more he thought that it wasn’t quite the case.

Her pale cheeks are flushed red, her deep red eyes were slightly unfocused and her grin came off as less impish and more…dopey for lack of a better word. Even her words were came out the tiniest bit slurred when she speaks. With all this in mind Roland’s frazzled mind came up with an answer that is as ludicrous as it is impossible.

An answer that he blurted out.

“Are you drunk right now?”

Maddie hummed in response and Roland winced as she did it while she had his cock poking inside her cheek.

She regarded him for a long moment before answering “me? Drunk?” she tittered “don’t be ridiculous Roland I am simply *lick* savoring *slurp* our time *suck* together.”

Her words would have had more weight to them if she wasn’t currently treating his dick like a literal lollipop. Not that it wasn’t working considering he bust again all over her face much to her joy.

Fuck I could bathe in this stuff~”

“…”

Roland had no idea what was even happening anymore. It threw him for a loop to see the mature, sharp, quick witted and cultured woman he met tonight acting like a giggling schoolgirl while she played with his dick which for some reason won’t…go…soft. Yet as she continued to slurp, suck and play with his dick, even going so far as to slap her cheek with it Roland’s confusion and apprehension began to melt away. In its place a white hot rage was building fueled by the ever pervasive lust.

“…you…”

“Hm? What was that?”

“You…BITCH!”

The Vampire startled at his sudden exclamation and regained some of the coherence she had previously lost. Not that it made a difference as with a speed and ferocity that surprised even her Roland lunged at the unawares Mamono pinning her under him.

“You think this is fucking funny!?” he yelled in her face.

The wide eyed Vampire looked into his glowering face for a moment before visibly calming “in a way yes.”

“You’re a fucking bitch.”

“So?” she gave a coy smirk “what are you going to do about it?”

As she spoke her legs widened and her hands reached down to lightly tug at his dripping erection.

“You’re trying to egg me on” he noted with forced calmness.

Her smirk grew “that was the whole point my dear and you’ll never be rid of this” she gave a pump that made him hiss “without a tight mamono pussy” she grinned showing off her fangs “so are you going to fuck me like a man or whine like a bitc-AAH!”

Her words were interrupted as Roland moved hooking his arms behind her knees Roland folded her legs back. Maddie turned out to be extremely flexible as her body contorted under his aggressive ministrations like putty until her ankles on either side of her head and Roland looming over her.

“You want to fuck?” he snarled using a hand to line himself up with her “fine!”

In response Maddie while using her arms to keep her legs in place reached down to spread her lips.

“Fuck me you stud.”

Roland drove into her with loud clap of colliding skin and a yell that soon devolved into a groan of pleasure

“AHHN YES~”

And thus their long night continues.

6