W2 (48)
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“The elf’s guardian is actually held by a rogue royal?!”

That single aspect created an outburst of mutterings in the crowd, not only was there a rogue royal but they were also the fugitive that stole the elf’s guardian, shook the gnomes’ ruins and the heavens and severely injured the human prince! Now that was a shocking revelation!

“So his true race was that of an elf?”

“Didn’t the angels say there was a ‘fake’ angel, was it him? How did he…?”

“His aura is weird, like a combination of a human and an elf? Wait could he be a half-human, half-elf, royalty, and a menace to society all at once?! Talk about multiple identities!”

“Look at how the guardian is clinging to him like a freaking pet! Does he have taming abilities?”

“He’s so damn weak… I can only guess the guardian helped him? But he’s so freaking pretty as expected of a royal elf!”

“I think he might have an accomplice, the one that’s actually an angel? But no new angel popped out though? Is he not here with him?”

“Damn, he’s got balls of steel appearing before four kings that are after him!”

“Well, he has the guardian…”

More and more murmurs passed around and Feral who was the center of attention felt like evaporating into the air, what was worse was the immense pressure attacking him from all sides. Had it not been for Paws protection then he’d have been flattened to the floor like a pancake.

The angel lord was glaring at him condescendingly along with the elf king whose eyes held more awe, fascination, and maybe even… lust? But he still looked pretty much angered especially whenever his red eyes clashed with Paws.

The human king simply stared at him with a grudge-filled face but more weird was compass—na, it was pity, well who wouldn’t? Even the demon king and the three lords were looking over to him in curiosity. He was beyond pitiful.

‘I suddenly regret being bait for Genad QAQ. Zero, I won’t get ripped to shreds right?’

“No, you won’t, my job is to not let you die Dina.”

“… What about my general safety? Are you saying as long as I don’t die everything is okay?”

“….”

“Zero?”

“….”

“Zero! QAQ”

Just as everyone thought all the kings would only glare due to the rules, the angel’s lord deep voice called out to Feral,

“You. Rogue royal, fugitive or whatever your name may be… who is your accomplice?”

The question was followed by a direct pressure that smashed right into Feral made him tumble back briefly as blood lightly trickled from his nose.

Paws tails and ears immediately flared up as his aura attacked the angel lord who blocked him causing a clash that left some poor souls severely injured but before the scuffle could continue the dragon's eye opened once more and glared sternly at the two releasing a pressure so great they both vomited blood on impact.

All watched tensely as a worried Feral fed Paws some health potions and cleaned up his bloody lips while some angels surrounded their lord anxiously, but as he had healing magic he had already healed up.

After treating Paws, Feral cuddled him lovingly causing all jaws (especially the elves’) to drop at how… familiar they were with each other. It couldn’t be, had the guardian fallen in love with the elf? No, were they in a relationship already?! Now that was unexpected!

Dina: You think much (─.─||)

Paws: confused.jpg

Feral was pissed, what the fucking hell was wrong with this bastard! He was also the reason they had been on the run for so long, even the elf king didn’t put them on their toes as much as this bastard did! And so he decided, since the rules wouldn't let him do anything why not taunt the fool a bit?

“Sir, I would love to apologize but I and my accomplice have this thing called trust you know? So no, I cannot reveal who they are or they’ll be placed in quite an ‘uncomfortable situation’,” Feral replied steely as he glared straight at the angel lord garnering gasps all around.

What boldness! To dare challenge the angel lord, this rogue was quite something… but why does he look so hot doing it?!

The demon lords snickered faintly while the demon king held on a wide grin along with the demons who seemed quite satisfied with the angels getting served. The elves were merely shocked at the boldness and some who had a horrible opinion about him rethought their opinions whilst the elf king stared at the male’s boldness in awe… truly like a certain someone.

The humans were neutral but much invested in this juicy gossip and soon whispers were floating through the area.

The angel lord barely reacted and with a heavy glare at Feral faced away but just then a gigantic door suddenly appeared at the edge of the building right where only walls had been and with a—

BANG!

The demon king leaped right in!

Just as it had been written, there was no alarm, no rules spoken but the trials had already begun!

The angel lord angered that someone beat him to it leapt in second, followed by the elf king, the demon lords, a trail of angels and immediately the crowd began trooping in. The human king was more considerate and after telling the humans troop a few instructions kicked some poor souls out of the way and entered as well.

It was a race of time as no one knew when the door would slam shut and Feral who had been running instantly leapt unto Paws who had transformed into a giant leopard. The elves gritted their teeth in jealousy as their animal rides got swiftly overtaken; come on! Wasn’t that fucking cheating?!

Unfortunately, the portal paid no heed to their pleas.

Feral was alert and made sure to slash at anyone who tried to pull or cut at him as they sped on without glancing at the bloody mess around him due to people slashing one another to cross forward. Behind them was a rather horrendous sight but Feral could care less as they swiftly approached the door.

However, just as he was about to leap into the door an elf on a rhino slid near him and slammed him hard. It was so sudden and because they came from Paws' blind side, Feral was completely caught off guard and was sent flying backward.

“What the flying crap?!” Feral roared in rage!

An alerted Paws instantly leaped right back and managed to catch a falling Feral before he landed.

BAM!

Feral who was still trying to knock the dizziness off him snapped his eyes open immediately at the sound only to see that… the door had been shut.

***

Silence.

That was all that permeated Dina’s mind. For a split second, she felt this indescribable numbness all over her body that frantically suppressed her entire thoughts, and when the feeling was over her breath constricted in panic.

It was over!

She hadn’t just failed this round but got separated by the target! What to do? What to do?! What to do?!!! Ah! Ah! Ah!!!!!!!

‘I’m screwed! I’m screwed! I’m screwed! Am so royally screwed!!! Ahh!!’

Feral wobbled slightly from the excessive stimulation from his panic but was caught by Paws who stared up to his bloodless face worriedly. He turned into a cute Norbert dog and leaping unto Feral coyly rubbed his furry self against his face profusely.

This action somehow calmed him down and successfully snapped Dina who was a second from losing her sanity. Having calmed down slightly, she finally heard Zero’s call to her,

“It’s not yet over Dina or you’d have gotten an alert and directly removed from this world so please calm down,” Zero explained dutifully, his usual calm voice holding a sort of soothing tone to it that successfully shut down Dina’s anxieties.

‘You’re right. I freaked out way too much, as long as there is even a little chance then I must succeed!’

Taking a deep breath, Dina was still pondering on what else to do while caressing the furry in his arms when all of a sudden strong alertness rang through her mind and she didn’t seem to be the only one as the formerly silent individual around her who had probably been digesting the fact that they were doomed finally moved.

“What’s happening?” a baby-faced lady with weary eyes muttered.

“I’m not the only one feeling this dread right?” another female demon exclaimed.

“Something is happening!” an elf said.

“What the…?”

Before the angel could complete his sentence the sinister aura that seemed to permeate throughout the area increased tremendously and suddenly the dragon eye above them which had been shut ever since the door appeared snapped open showing a sinister gray that sent goosebumps all over.

Prior to all this, Feral had forgotten what Genad had told him about the portal, that it wasn’t just heartless but downright sinister and its allowance of their entire expenditure was simply for them to ‘entertain’ it.

And to make sure the plays were not boring it made sure to give them to required props… and plot.

Dina at that time never truly understood this notion until it happened right before her very eyes.

She felt a force drill right into her mind and a deep malice planted within that without even realizing it her hand began reaching out for a weapon when she snapped out of it with the help of Zero. That was when she saw it.

Everyone’s eyes flashed an insane grayness and within minutes a bizarre massacre ensued.

"AGH!!!!"

Men, demons, elves, and angels alike had turned to their hideous instinct and tore each other apart without pattern.

They attacked vulgarly and ruthlessly like primitive monsters relying on their natural instinct to terminate and destroy leaving Dina to witness one of the most gruesome sights ever.

Feral who had made sure to take a step away and hide his presence watched in terror as Paws ripped everyone close to him to shreds without hesitation. Having changed into a huge lion-like beast his whitish mar along with his terrifying fangs stained with blood incurred a grim imagery that completely overthrew any previous innocence he seemed to possess.

Now he was like an agent of insanity, a ghastly demon and the terrifying war beast he truly was. It hit Dina harder than all the madness that indeed this creature was the guardian of elves gifted by a god—she couldn’t believe just how much she had overlooked this.

“ROAR!!!!!” A deafening roar escaped Paws' mouth seemingly prompting the end of the madness.

As everyone finally stopped the hazardous killings, snapping out of their momentary chaos they were forced to witness their previous insanity. The pale faces of most showed just how unsightly the circumstance was and considering that they were all prepared individuals equipped to handle any situation showed even more the horror of the incident.

A completely blood-coated floor, torn body parts were strewn around, and fingers of all completely soaked in blood. A person had even bent down to hurl at the haunting sight. They stared silently at each other at a loss of what to do, looking at the bags of flesh surrounding them most decided to step away first before considering further.

Feral who was left in serious contemplation failed to notice Paws who was standing in utter confusion; his eyes were drawn to something more important and their possible means of escape which had suddenly appeared.

A door or more precisely, three doors.

0