W2 (52)
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dina was in awe as the dragon god narrated his side of the story and in that moment everything just seemed so clear.

His true reason for coming to Styr was for a fragment, he said that it held the aura of his lord and due to that, he had come to see for himself. The shard appearance had created a great and powerful ocean which had fought him with great resistance when he tried to take the shard.

The puddle the gnome had found was a remnant of the ocean and the black ink was a piece of resistance from the shard which was why it had damaged him so much since it hated him for stealing the shard.

The main reason why he kept his space from collapsing wasn’t because of Styr but because within that space held the shard, a powerful soul fragment that he couldn’t risk losing. Its resistance had become even stronger after the space collapsed causing great fluctuations that appeared in the form of the portal.

The dragon god decided to use it as a chance to see his children every once in a while and ease his boredom which was why he didn’t block their entrance to the portal.

“However your appearance has made me change my reasoning on why my space had become so unstable,” the dragon god said as he stood up and approached the duo, he smiled at Paws who was as silent as ever before facing Dina.

“There is no way the great bureau could target a mere inhabitant of a simple world such as this. It can only mean, during the collapse of my space a piece of the shard had escaped to Styr and taken the form of a mortal and now they were resonating with each other… but what karma could be strong enough to give the shard a form? For I have witnessed its power.... tell me, what race is your target?”

“Half-demon, half-angel.”

“There it is," the dragon god said having an 'aha!' moment, "A karma of repulsion so great it gave form to the shard. I can only imagine how powerful he is, is he already bordering on an immortal realm?”

“Not yet.”

“Not yet you say. Such confidence! Then I suppose his strength should be decent enough for you to believe he could reach the immortal realm or are you simply ignorant of what that realm truly means? However, I am in for a pickle, with his presence here he might just absorb the shard that I had so dearly protected. Child, will you help me?” the dragon god asked with a soft smile pressuring Dina who broke out in a cold sweat.

No, she wasn’t allowed to let the target get killed and with how many enemies the bastard garnered, there was no saving grace for him unless he got that power up.

“I’m afraid… no sir.”

The dragon god was silent for a while before he burst out laughing loudly causing Feral to break out in goosebumps. He stopped laughing as his smile dropped and looking Feral, who was trembling, dead in the eye with a stern face said- “You WILL help me.”

***

“I’m guessing the reason this world came so early was because of the dragon god?” Dina wondered to Zero swallowing back the ‘bastard’ he wanted to call the dragon god, after all, the dude could be freaking everywhere!

“Yes. The shard wasn’t supposed to awaken yet but his tampering brought everything closer. It also explains the target’s insatiable desire to enter the portal.”

“I always wondered why he was so obsessed, apparently he was being called unto by the shard,” Dina muttered, “However what did he mean by his last sentence…?”

“I’m guessing he’s saying he’s about to get serious after all your trails had been quite easy, haven’t they? It was probably to bring you to him faster, and now that you won’t help him…”

“He’s planning to… to… ugh!” Dina gritted her teeth, what if he turned her against Genad?! “Ahhhh! Whatever, we’ll solve that when it comes, as for now, I gotta console Paws, he looks completely bummed out.”

Dina snapped out of her conversation with Zero to face Paws.

Having passed the trials Feral and Paws had moved on to the next stage and were now within a rainforest sitting on the grass with Paws still as silent as death.

“Paws,” Feral called out but was snubbed, “Paws. Paws! Paws! Paws!!!”

Finally getting the attention of the little fellow who turned towards him, Feral was astonished to find him crying with huge droplets of tears trailing down his face.

“Oh Paws!”

Holding onto the poor baby, Feral consoled him as he bawled silently. He suddenly resented the dragon god even more. How could he leave Paws be? He was hurt so damn much just…

“I did nothi-ing, h-hik, I-I forgot everything and was locked up in some shallow space all decorated with stones. After everything their ancestor did to me, a beautiful prison is what they built as an apology! A BEAUTIFUL PRISON!

“All I knew was that I had to sit there all day eating and doing nothing, only escaping once in a while, and even if I was being used I had to as it was my only entertainment. Even until I was branded, all I regretted was how no one came anymore until… he came.

“He knew what I wanted, he promised to humor me if I followed him and I did… hik, then I meet you… hik… I can’t even tell you how much I like you waahhh!!!” Childish and high-pitched like a little girl’s, Paws' voice was the sweetest thing one could ever hear and when he finished talking, he buried his face on Feral's chest while crying.

He had turned into a human and was bawling into Feral’s shirt and Feral wanted to console him, he did but… DID PAWS SPEAK?!

“Paws, y-you…. spoke!!” Feral burst out after tearing away the weeping Paws from his embrace.

“Oh… yeah, he gave me my voice back. You didn’t know?” Paws responded with an innocent look of pure confusion in his sparkling red eyes causing Feral to face palm. He was even sillier when he opened his mouth!

***

Standing on top of a large tree, Genad surveyed the rainforest to find any clues. He noticed just how much the damned portal liked using a forest scenery which was quite annoying.

Suddenly, his visage changed to that of elatedness, and without another word, he leaped away into the depths of the forest.

[Meanwhile]

“Calm now?” Feral asked the panting male before her who had been chattering non-stop on immediately being called out on having a voice.

“Yeah… by the way, should I change to a girl since my voice is girlish? At least until I can change it to a male tone, for now am not sure how to control it…”

“Your gender isn’t fixed?!” Feral erupted in awe.

“Yeah, I was born with the power to change to anything at all even objects, am assuming I lost that ability after the poisoning. I couldn’t change to a girl before but after getting my full memories I think I can.”

“Do you want to change into a girl?”

“Does Feral like girls?” Paws asked coyly which caused Feral to erupt into laughter.

“Even if I did, not little girls ah, am not that immoral.”

“Aw! I still wanna try it though!”

“Go ahead.”

And that was how Genad came to meet his beloved sitting while chatting freely with a white-haired little girl with sparkling red eyes. There wasn’t much difference from Paws' male form except a more feminine look and long hair.

“Who?”

Feral turned in shock to a confused-looking Genad staring at them. His eyes widened and with an excited cry he exclaimed,

“MASTER!!”

***

“So… a strange fruit healed not only his speech but gave him his memory back?” Genad questioned in suspicion, was his cute slave hiding something from him?

“Yup! What he says, bastard!” Paws chirped.

“Call me that one more time and I will end you,” Genad threatened as he unsheathed his sword while Paws took a fighting stance with her hair fluttering in the air, ready for anything.

“Try me, fool!”

“STOP! Paws stop this instant! Master, please, don’t we need to talk or something…?” Feral said in an attempt to ease the situation.

‘Talk about what?’ Zero asked in confusion.

‘Idk, I just said it at the spur of the moment QAQ.’

“Talk about what?” Genad and Paws asked simultaneously before glaring at each other maliciously.

“Just stop fighting, please?”

“No, we do need to talk about something in private. Meaning, you, go away,” Genad stated as he put away his sword.

“Why?!” Paws wanted to protest but was stopped by Feral’s pleading gaze, “Fine! Give me some fruits, and I’ll stay!”

“Thanks Paws.”

“Hmph,” she huffed with a blush as she plopped her butt to the ground, glaring at Genad while gingerly biting into the gooey deliciousness.

Without wasting time, Genad picked up Feral in a princess carry and leaped on the trees further into the forest with Paws behind giving him a resentful middle finger.

***

Bam!

Feral felt a ring in his head when he got slammed onto a tree, and before he could stop the dizziness, a rough kiss landed on his lips. He was being kissed with such force he could barely gather his thoughts.

While still trying to regain composure, a naughty tongue slid into his mouth and began harassing the insides, turning his already confused mind into mush. He felt a sudden sizzling sensation that sent him weak to his knees when his palate was brushed against making him lean into Genad’s arms as he moaned breathlessly.

“Uh… ah… m-master… master, um…!” he moaned even harder when Genad increased the intensity of the kiss, and opening his teary eyes in a pitiful attempt to complain found himself flinching when met with the excited gaze of Genad.

His face was dusted with a red hue, and his eyes seemed to glow intensely as he stared at Feral ferociously while kissing him in such a manner that made it seem that he wanted to swallow him at that very moment.

A completely flushed Feral was pressed even closer to the demon as Genad’s arms tightened around his waist in an attempt to deepen the kiss.

"S-st-top..!" Feral whimpered pitifully, his quivers along with his groans increasing when Genad began stroking his tinted ears, “Ah…..”

The elf groaned deliriously as tears trickled down his wet eyes, saliva dripping down as he panted hoarsely with his tongue out from being excessively bullied by Genad.

Genad smirked in delight, he watched as the male trembled in his arms and thought that he had never met a fellow as dashing as he was. The pearly white skin stained with a splash of red seemed to be inviting him to see all of it and suddenly Feral’s clothes became an obstruction.

He caressed the male’s red lips as he took in the lascivious expression he was making, before dipping down for another taste.

By the time he stopped, Feral was in his arms panting like a dog, with a disheveled appearance from his hair to his clothes which were all messed up. Even his neck was littered with red marks and his lips along with his eyes were swollen from the constant kissing and crying.

“Hey,” Genad called out softly as he caringly caressed the male’s hair, the faint and indistinct sobs echoing within his chest were turning him on even more; only he knew just how much he wanted to bully this male, even this wasn’t up to 5% of what he wanted to do to him.

He wanted to violate him in more ways than one, he had never been one who cared about sex and only knew the general idea because his uncle Carl wouldn’t stop yapping about it but for some reason, all sorts of obscene acts plagued his mind and all he wanted to do was vent it all out on the male before him.

He wanted to violate him so badly that his skin would be permanently embedded with his warmth, and his scent would always linger on him like a pheromone that warned others to stay away. He wanted to do him so much that his body and mind wouldn't be able to forget him but out of it all he never wanted to see him displeased, ever.

“Ughhh… hik, master…” Feral’s hoarse voice from being tormented so much replied and Genad found himself bemused, he had barely touched him and he was like this? How then would he be if they did more…?

“Master!” Feral exclaimed in alarm as he tried to rip himself away from Genad’s embrace when he felt the male’s bulge. He had seen that thing! And all Dina could think was how she’d rather die than let Feral take something of that length in! The! Ass!

“Hm? Are you scared?” an unfazed Genad said pulling the elf once more into his embrace, “Does my desire for you scare you?”

‘Yes! Yes! It fucking does!!’

Feral was silent as Genad chuckled mischievously. He tipped over the male’s face upwards to get a view and got excited all over again.

The elf’s face was still red like a boiled crab, his swollen lips which were in a pout, and dewy eyes made him look even more inviting… looking at the red marks on his ear, he enveloped Feral in a tighter hug in a bid to calm down.

“You… what would be your response if I told you I’m attracted.”

“Attracted?”

“Yes. I like you. I want to be with you. Feral, let’s not end our acquaintanceship as master and slave. When I dissolve our link will you still be mine? I want to try a real relationship with you this time.”

Feral was astonished and internally Dina was panicking.

‘….what? What did he say?’

***

“Master? What are you?” Feral muttered whilst trying to look up.

“I mean it,” Genad stated seriously while stuffing back Feral’s face in his embrace to prevent him from seeing the intense look in his eyes.

Dina felt Feral’s spirit do a literal somersault, this freaking idiot forgot he was meant to be straight just because Genad’s angel self happened to be a bit kind! Stupid fuck, he’s anything but nice!

“Erm… I… Ah…” Feral’s stammer was fortunately interrupted when a sudden message came.

[Trail 3- Group Elimination

Around 300 participants are remaining, among these 100 groups have been formed.

Advise: DO NOT SEPARATE FROM YOUR TEAM

Objective: Only 30 groups are allowed to survive. Eliminate the remaining 70. The mission starts now!]

Right after the trail warnings ensued Paws appeared within their position slightly startling Feral who was stunned at how fast he came. Wait, was he already looking for them?

“Feral! Genad! Where are you?! We were told not to separate!”

Having found a silver lining and a means of escape, Feral immediately responded, “Paws here! Here!”

“Running away huh? I can just keep asking you in his presence you know?” Genad said with a smirk as he raised his brow on noticing the male’s escapades.

“Master please don’t tease me!”

“Fine. I’ll wait for your answer after the trials, do not disappoint me.”

Feral blushed heavily with a pout as he buried his face deeper into Genad’s chest while listening to the deep rumble of his laughter, what a mean bastard!

“NO! Feral, why hug him?! Hey! Let go of my human!” Paws who had finally found them exclaimed fiercely, “What did you do to him he’s so tattered!”

“YOUR WHAT?”

“Guys please stop we have a mission!”

0