Ch: 41 [The demon]
436 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Can I get some reviews, please? It's Ch: 41 and 0 review, lol. Pls help out.

"Check her head injury," Travis pointed his finger at Sarah who was lying unconscious at the corner of the warehouse. "Make sure she is ok or else, doc... None of you are gonna be ok, got it?" he threatened the captives.

Travis approached the group of bleeding and limbless kidnappers who lay writhing in their pool of blood. His face was a mask of anger yet calm and cold eyes as he looked down at them.

"Why did you kidnap her?" he demanded, his voice cold and unforgiving.

One of the kidnappers, in a state of agony, gasped for breath and managed to choke out a response, "W-we were... ordered to... bring her in... by... by the Master."

"The Master?" Travis's eyes narrowed. "Who is this Master, and why does he want her?"

The kidnapper's breathing was labored as he tried to speak. "He's... powerful... and... wants... her... abilities."

Travis's grip tightened on his combat knife. "Her abilities? What are you talking about?"

Another kidnapper, groaning in pain, provided some clarity. "She's a... summoner... can call... summon... things... She's... rare... powerful... But she messed up big time..."

'Did I absorb her Summon Skill?! All For One!' He wondered.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" He demanded.

"Hahahaha... Kugggg!" He only laughed before his body spasmed in pain and blood loss.

"Speak up," Travis grabbed his neck and pulled up in the air. Blood was dripping like a blasted bottle filled with water from his severed parts.

"You clueless kid," the man grumbled with great difficulty, "You have no idea what she has summoned and unleashed on this world. Chaos will spread throughout the dimensions. And the great apocalypse will decent on Earth."

"One last question and I will give you peace. Does she know about her powers?" Travis inquired.

"It doesn't matter... Hnggg! The demons and angels will soon come for her... And you will do nothing because before their power you can do nothing. Hahaha... And... And thanks to you, none will be able to escape from here..." His body went limp as Travis plunged his knife into his heart and threw him on the floor.

He looked at the floor. There was only one of them still conscious.

"Your plan? Tell me..." He asked without even blinking. His eyes as cold as ice, his voice as sharp as a needle. He pointed his knife at that dying kidnapper, "And I will set you free..."

"Foolish human!" The bloody kidnapper yelled coughing out blood.

"Huh!?" Travis was surprised. His blood was dark black. And the pool of blood on the floor started to turn murky black with a purplish glow. All the dead bodies were glowing.

"SOUL SACRIFICE... I SUMMON THE GREAT MASTER... Kuggggg!" He was also dead.

Travis watched in horror and fascination as the pool of black, glowing blood seemed to come alive. It writhed and twisted, forming a grotesque shape on the ground. The air around him grew heavy with an oppressive presence, and a palpable sense of malevolence filled the warehouse.

From the pool of blood and darkness emerged a nightmarish creature. Its form was a grotesque amalgamation of various animal parts, with sharp claws, leathery wings, and a body covered in mottled, decaying flesh. Its eyes glowed with an unholy light, and its mouth dripped with venomous saliva.

The creature hissed and snarled, its presence exuding a sense of dread and terror. It was a demon, summoned from the depths of the underworld through the gruesome ritual performed by the dying kidnapper.

Travis took a step back, his mind racing to comprehend the horror before him. He had faced many dangers in his life, but this was unlike anything he had ever encountered. The demon's gaze locked onto him, and he could feel its malevolent intent.

"What the hell are you?" He demanded, his voice trembling with a mixture of fear and anger.

The demon let out a guttural, mocking laugh. "I am Zal'Thar, Lord of the Abyss, and you, insignificant human, are in the presence of your doom."

Without warning, Zal'Thar lunged at Travis with incredible speed, its razor-sharp claws outstretched. Travis barely had time to react, his combat instincts kicking in. He sidestepped the demon's attack, narrowly avoiding its deadly claws.

'Fucking hell!' He thought, 'I don't have any defensive Quirk or anything to increase my attack power. How the fuck am I going to take down this giant motherfucker with just my weapon summon?'

The demon screamed, sending torrents of sound and shock waves, destroying the warehouse.

Travis looked at the survivors. The doctor has somewhat patched up Sarah's head but without proper medical care... It will be bad for her. And there was no way for them to escape since he had sabotaged the cars.

He has only two choices.

The first is to take Sarah and run away using his super speed. Although his legs were in bad condition due to the overuse, he was confident in his ability to escape. But, all the others will die.

The second option is to summon weapons to unleash hell on that monster, giving the survivors enough time to run away from the area. He can summon armor to save his body from direct damage. But the thing is, will human weapons work on a freaking demon?

But, apart from these two choices, there is one more... Well, a risky and dangerous choice.

His Mimic Quirk. He can mimic this monster's form and fight it on equal grounds and if he adds his passive Quirks, he will have the upper hand. But, will he be able to control his form and maintain his sanity?

Travis weighed his options carefully, his mind racing as the demonic creature, Zal'Thar, continued its relentless assault. He knew that both of his initial choices had serious drawbacks. If he fled with Sarah, the survivors would be left defenseless against the demon's rampage. On the other hand, summoning weapons might not be effective against a creature like Zal'Thar.

As the demon lunged at him again, Travis made a split-second decision. He would attempt to draw the demon's attention and engage it in combat while urging the survivors to run to safety. It was a risky move, but he couldn't let others see his Mimic Quirk.

"Hey, you giant motherfucker!" He yelled at the demon.

With a quick motion, he summoned a grenade launcher into his hands, loading it with explosive rounds. The demon, Zal'Thar, turned its attention towards him, its eyes narrowing in malevolent glee as it perceived him as a threat.

He wasted no time. He aimed the grenade launcher at the approaching demon and pulled the trigger. The weapon roared to life, sending a volley of explosive projectiles hurtling toward the monstrous creature.

The grenades exploded on impact, creating fiery eruptions and a cloud of smoke and debris. The force of the explosions sent shockwaves through the warehouse, rattling its very foundations. Travis had hoped that the explosive firepower would at least temporarily incapacitate the demon.

However, to his dismay, the smoke began to clear, revealing Zal'Thar still standing, its form largely unscathed. It bore the marks of the explosions, with patches of decaying flesh torn away, but it seemed more enraged than injured.

"Is that all you have, human?" The demon's voice echoed with cruel amusement. "Show me more. I will take it all. And then I will carve your heart out and feast on it."

Travis's eyes met the doctor. Without any words, she understood what he was doing. They picked up Sarah and began to run away from the location.

'Don't you worry,' The doctor thought, 'I will make sure to keep her safe.'

He watched them run away as he continued to attack the demon.

The demon being all arrogant and prideful stood there and took all his attacks without moving a single inch.

"Hahahaha!" Travis bursts out in laughter holding his head. Now that everyone is out of the location, there is no need to hold back his bloodlust and power, "Allow me to show you, fear."

[Mimic- Target Selected]

[Transforming]

------- 

If you want to support me check out my Patr éon. 

Support Link: https://www.patr eon.com/XcaliburXc

As of now, Pat reon is 20 chapters ahead⭐

[Exclusive Chapters & Images] [No double billing: If you join on the 10th, you'll be charged on that day, and then monthly on the 10th. So, you get a complete 1 month, no matter the date you join.]

22