Ch: 49 [A Harem?!]
393 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

AN: LOL> Some fucker is bent on downrating me, I see. I reported him to the admin, they removed the rating, but mf using alt accounts to downrate lol. 

So, please help me up the rating. PLEASE.

-

"Haaa," Travis sighed, "I wanted to tell you many times. It's complicated."

She grinned and touched the side of his face tenderly, "Hey, I understand you had another life in that world and my selfish wish brought you back to me. So, I guess there would be someone special. And I will feel bad for her if I take you all for myself."

She always understood Travis the most and always had his back.

She kissed him and intertwined their fingers, "So, tell me about her." She gazed up into his eyes, a warmth and a gentleness shining in her eyes.

'Now, how do I tell her that I had a whole harem? Aunt Alison told me to reveal the truth to her, but...'

"You really want to know, huh?" Travis's brows creased into a frown.

Sarah saw this and gently caressed his face, "If you aren't ready, it's fine."

Travis grabbed her hand and squeezed it gently, "Just promise me you won't freak out."

"Promise!"

He inhaled a large mouthful of air and confessed, "Well, what will you do if I tell you I had a harem of girls in the other world?"

Her jaw dropped slightly, her eyes widening. "What? A...harem? Like..."

Travis felt nervous, but the cat was out of the bag and all he could do now was hope for the best.

"Y-You are telling me..." She stammered, "You aren't kidding me, right? I mean, a real harem?" She blurted, shock evident on her face.

He nodded, "Yes."

"Just wow. This is just...just..." Sarah was utterly flabbergasted, at a loss for words. "How many?"

He rubbed her hand comfortingly, "Twelve."

Sarah's mouth fell open, the reality hitting her like a ton of bricks. She tried to imagine the things he must've done with these girls and the mere thought made her jealous and insanely turned on.

"Was there a lucky one? The one who you cared about the most?" She asked softly, her heart in her throat.

'Well, what a question...' Travis thought for a minute and decided to share a fraction of his complicated life with her.

"If you are talking about the first girl, well... Irine... She was..." His Adam's apple bobbed in his throat and paused, taking a second to compose himself.

Sarah softly grabbed his hand, "Was? Don't tell me..."

"There are few things that are painful to remember," He nodded with a painful chuckle, "I will tell you one day. But, all I can tell you now is, she was someone really important, the first one..."

He stood silent for a minute. Then, continued to tell her, "Well... There you have it. Twelve girls."

'Damn, it. I shouldn't have asked that. I never imagined she died,' Sarah thought, regretting asking that.

Travis noticed the gloomy mood and tried to cheer her up. "Hey, cheer up! We are going to find a way to go to that world, and I am gonna take you with me. I will introduce you to everyone..." He lifted her face and smiled.

She blushed and wrapped her legs around him, pulling him toward her.

He grinned and rubbed the side of his cheek against hers, "Cheer up, miss. Don't feel bad. It's happened a long time ago."

She nodded. But the thought of having an orgy with twelve women with his man, made her shudder. 'Holy shit... Just imagining those naked breasts rubbing on his back and the squeaky moans while he banged their brains out,' She thought and trembled from excitement.

'What the hell! Am I getting turned on by the thought?' Her gaze was focused on her man, her tongue licking the insides of her mouth.

"So, you ok with me having had a harem of girls?" Travis asked.

Her gaze shifted into desire, "A final question... Did you... you know... slept with all twelve of them together?" She asked as her body quivered.

He felt the change in her body language and slowly nodded, his smirk widening.

"Well... Mmmm." Sarah's heart pounded wildly as Travis's smile turned into a mischievous smirk. She reached down and grabbed his cock, "So, is it only twelve or more? You better tell me now, mister. Or else..."

Travis pulled back and teased, "Or else what?"

"Don't think I forgot your panties fetish and what happened after."

The memories of that incident ran across their minds.

"I might just babble about it in front of your mom..." She continued as she pumped his penis, looking straight into his eyes.

He knew his woman always liked to have a blackmail on her favorite target. 'Sometimes she is evil and then some sweet.'

"Very well," He raised his hands, giving up. "I might have some casual encounters..."

"Care to elaborate?" Her grip tightened, a lustful aura rising from her body.

He gulped, "I may have banged Irine's mom by mistake at a Halloween party... My drunken state, and that booby costume."

She cocked her head, "Oh? You fucked your girlfriend's mom?" She asked, amused and turned on.

He nervously smiled, "Ahm... A bit of misunderstanding..." He revealed.

"Now, you better fuck me good, Travis. I am sick of being a virgin."

Travis was about to kiss her, and as their lips touched, his cell phone rang. "Oups sorry... It's from mom. I have to take it."

She sighed, "Yeah. I guess it wasn't meant to be."

He gave her an apologetic look and stepped back, picking up the phone and holding it to his ear, "Yeah mom?"

"Travis, have you two packed up? We will be leaving in an hour, and..."

Travis scratched the back of his neck. "Well, yeah. Just one box left. It has Sarah's photo albums and memories."

"Good. Don't be late."

"Hey, how about you and dad go on early?" He said, hoping his plan worked out.

"Humm... Ahhh! Sorry. I guess I called at a bad time, huh? My bad. You two lovebirds take all your time. Sorry for disturbing you. We will be going early then... Oh, by the way, you have protection, right?"

"Mom!" He looked away, embarrassment burning in his chest.

"Don't forget the lubricant if you are going the other way and stay safe, hun. See ya in the evening." His mother hung up with a happy laughter.

'Since when did she get so open about sex and all?' Travis wondered.

Sarah giggled and wiggled her legs. He turned towards her and cupped the side of her cheek. He leaned down and their lips met again, the soft touch of his tongue making her sigh.

His hand snaked around her waist, and he pulled her tightly towards his chest. She rested her head against his chest, his beating heart against hers.

"They will be going early," He pushed Sarah down on the counter, "So, let's make use of this extra time."

"Mummmm," She purred.

Their breathing quickened, their bodies melting together like two flames burning intensely in a fiery passion.

"Come on, Miss Sarah." He whispered in her ear as he flipped up her skirt and rubbed his finger against her covered mound.

"Hmmmm," she murmured, her eyes fluttering shut as she relished the sensation. He moved aside the lacy material, feeling the heat emanating from her softness.

Her soft perfect breasts were right before his eyes. The urge to play with the soft mounds was too tempting.

"We can take all the time we need," he murmured, his teeth tugging at her earlobe.

"Ooohh..."

"Your body is so sexy." His breath tickled her skin and his lips burned a path along her jawline, his thumb brushing her entrance.

"Humm..." She let out a husky moan as her hands slipped underneath his shirt.

Travis took her left nipple in his mouth, swirling his tongue over it, her sweet essence invigorating his soul and making him hunger for more of her deliciousness.

She arched her back, pressing her breast into his mouth. He sucked on her hard nipples, teasing them into points.

Travis took her up in his arms and went to the bedroom while kissing. Once they reached the room. He gently placed Sarah on the bed, while his lips traced a trail down her stomach, pausing at her navel. His hands deftly worked to undo her jeans, and in one fluid motion, he peeled them off, throwing them aside.

Sarah tried to put her hands over her naked pussy, her face was tomato red in embarrassment. She felt embarrassed as no man ever went down on her before, but Travis wouldn't give her the chance to cover her precious parts.

"Oh, God," she gasped as he slowly removed her hands. She clenched the bed sheet as she felt his breath on her pussy.

"So beautiful." He parted the fleshy folds of her womanhood and planted a kiss on her mound, his tongue circling her wetness and drinking in the heady nectar flowing from her.

"Arrhhh, Travis... It's dirty..." She mumbled with embarrassment.

His hands massaged the insides of her soft and plump thighs as he made circles around her sensitive nub of flesh.

Travis's hot breath and the smooth feeling on her nether region felt enticing and the desire to be taken, ravished grew stronger within. She couldn't hold back and began to shake uncontrollably as the sensations overtook her body.

She shuddered as he ran his tongue along the length of her wetness, probing every inch and crevice, his nose nestling against her bundle of nerves.

Sarah arched her back, grabbing his hair as the sensation was too overwhelming. "Arrgghhh!"

---[Next Chapter on Monday]

If you want to support me check out my Patr éon. 

Support Link: https://www.patr eon.com/XcaliburXc

As of now, Pat reon is 19 chapters ahead⭐+ 14 chs of Batman x Arc Reactor [Early access]

[Exclusive Pat reon only Chapters & Images] [No double billing: If you join on the 10th, you'll be charged on that day, and then monthly on the 10th. So, you get a complete 1 month, no matter the date you join.]

15