Ch: 61 [Willpower]
247 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All For One raised his head. His body is flickering with each passing second, "I sensed your despair... I had you where I wanted... How?!" His arrogant smile and taunts disappeared.

"Hehehe..." Travis giggled, "Hahahaha!" He burst out in laughter. He put his hand over his mouth, trying to stop his maniacal laughter, but failed to hold his laughter. The sound of his laughter is echoing with the domain.

All For One watched in disbelief as Travis's laughter continued to ring through the crimson void. It was a laughter that defied his understanding, a laughter that shattered the hold he had once had over Travis's psyche.

Travis clutched his sides, tears streaming down his face as he continued to laugh. It was as if the weight of his past failures, the guilt and despair that had consumed him, had been lifted in that moment of catharsis.

All For One's form flickered, his presence weakening with each passing second. He struggled to maintain his composure, but Travis's laughter was an unstoppable force, eroding the very foundation of his existence in the dream.

"You... You're supposed to be broken!" All For One seethed, his voice laced with anger.

Travis wiped away his tears, his laughter subsiding to a grin. He looked at All For One with a large grin, "Hahahaha... Despair, guilt, brainwashing, mind control, manipulating everything from the shadows like a creep... That's your limit?"

He grabbed the gooey mess of All For One and pulled him up in the air.

"You thought you could break me with this much? Hah!" Travis smirked, "You thought I would break if you whispered to me the details of how I killed my Irine... What was that? A hole in the chest, huh? Yeah, I remember crushing her heart. Humff!"

"Kuggg!" All For One felt a piercing pain for the first time. He was confused because he wasn't supposed to feel anything within his domain. This should be an illusion that is affecting him. Or so he thought until he noticed that his body wasn't flickering anymore and all the damage had disappeared. His body or whatever that form was has finally properly materialized, but the sharp pain...

There is a big hole in his chest, his heart in Travis's right fist, and slowly getting crushed.

"Does it hurt? Huh?" He mocked as the grip gets tighter and tighter. The insides of All For One's body squirted out, painting the surroundings crimson.

"ARGGGG!" All For One's agony echoed in the space.

"Irine must have felt the same thing you are experiencing right now. But even though she is dead, you know what is weird? My nightmares where I'm the one to kill her still don't scare me!"

He ripped out his heart and then kicked him away.

He continued, "Do you know why?"

The weakened All For One tried to use his Quirks, but none of them were working.

"Do you think someone could love someone so much that they won't hesitate to take their lover's life if asked?" Travis said in a calm and calculated tone, but the fury in his voice couldn't be mistaken. His maniacal laughter disappeared. He looked coldly at the weak old man struggling on the ground before his feet.

All For One's eyes, once filled with arrogance and cruelty, now held a glimmer of fear and uncertainty. He had underestimated Travis, had believed that he could manipulate him with memories of his past failures and traumas. But what he had failed to comprehend was the depth of Travis's resolve and the strength that came from his love for Irine.

Travis crouched down, his gaze never leaving the fallen villain. His voice was cold.

"I loved Irine more than anything in this world," he said, his words laced with a quiet but fierce intensity. "I would have done anything to protect her, even if it meant taking her life to spare her from a fate worse than death."

All For One gasped for breath, his chest heaving as he struggled to speak. The pain he felt was real, and for the first time in a long while, he was confronted with the consequences of his actions.

"You... You can't... defeat me..." All For One's voice wavered, his bravado crumbling. "I will find you, kid. Even if I have to cross the other world. You hear me, kid? I will find you..." He yelled with his usual grin, "We will finish our fight in the real world. Till then... Watch your back. And live the time you have left with your family. Because I will kill them just like I did to..."

His existence disappeared from Travis's mind, leaving him in the crimson dream landscape alone, the echoes of All For One's threats fading into nothingness. Travis stood there, his chest heaving with a mix of anger and relief. The weight that had burdened him for so long, the specter of his past failures and guilt, had been confronted and cast aside.

He looked around at the desolate landscape, the dream world he had been trapped in for so long. It was fading away, dissolving like a mirage. Travis knew that this was his mind's way of purging the darkness that had haunted him.

As the dream world crumbled, he felt a sense of liberation, as if a heavy chain had been broken. He knew that the battle with All For One was far from over in the real world, but in this moment, he had overcome the darkness that had threatened to consume him.

With a deep breath, Travis woke up from his restless sleep, his body covered in a cold sweat. He found himself back in the dimly lit room, lying beside Sarah, who was still peacefully asleep.

He looked at Sarah, her face bathed in the soft glow of the moonlight filtering through the window. Her presence beside him was a source of comfort and strength, a reminder of the love and support that surrounded him.

He slowly got down from the bed and walked out of the room and stepped into the balcony.

A flash of Irine's face appeared before his eyes.

"Are you looking at me from above, you rich girl?" Travis smiled remembering his past, "You always bet on me when no one else will. Today I made you a promise," He stretched his right palm forward, "I will find a way... I will find a way to bring you all back. If a power can bring me back, then a power can bring you all back!"

Tears flowed uncontrollably. The winds caressed his face.

*"I know..."* He looked around as he thought he heard someone's voice, *"You... bring... them... b..."*

It was probably a hallucination, Travis shook his head. "Haha..." He touched his chest, "It's like I am hearing your voice... Just wait for me..."

[Morning] [Sarah's POV]

Sarah woke up at the first ray of sunlight in the morning. She clumsily turned toward Travis and lay on her right arm as she looked at his sleeping face. It's been days since she saw him sleeping so peacefully.

The bad memories of the other night seemed to have somewhat faded away from her mind and her face turned red remembering how they spent that time, as she remembers it was a long and fulfilling night. Her memory is flooded with his lingering touches and the sensation of their bodies entwined together.

Her eyes lingered on his upper body as it was totally bare for her to stare at. The sight of him makes her want to fall into his arms and drown herself in his embrace, but she decides against it and just continues to look at his sleepy figure. She slowly pulled down the blanket covering the lower part of his body. Her face flushed red remembering the view below. She saw his belly with a few scratch marks from last night.

Travis is in a deep slumber with a bit of drool oozing down the corner of his mouth, his limbs are sprawled haphazardly on the bed and Sarah knows if she woke him up in this state she might not be able to get off this bed. But she wanted to savor this little joy in the morning by observing him a little more before deciding her next move...

'A morning sex, huh?' She felt her heartbeat quickening as thoughts ran through her head and her breaths becoming heavier with the lingering feelings she felt during the previous night. She was now looking at him with an intense feeling of desire. 'Or, maybe a nice morning blowjob will not hurt anyone.' A playful thought in her mind made her bite her lower lip.

In a state of hypnosis, her body moved on its own accord and placed her two hands on both the side of the sleeping Travis and shifted herself closer to his lower part.

---

If you want to support me check out my Patr éon. 

Support Link: https://www.patr eon.com/XcaliburXc

As of now, Pat reon is 12 chapters ahead⭐[No double billing]

---

13