Ch: 65 & 66 [We only live once]
203 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

AN: This is 2 chs together.

---

[After breakfast]

"Hey, Trav, I need to pick up some clothes from my apartment, care to escort this beautiful auntie?" Alison asked as she leaned against the kitchen counter, sipping her coffee.

Travis glanced at Sarah, who nodded subtly, "Sure, no problem."

He went to his room to dress up, followed by Sarah who stood before him and grabbed his balls, "I know she is a nympho, and the way you two have been looking at each other... Did you two perhaps?"

"Maybe I have made her squit once as a payment for my new ID card," Travis admitted as he pushed her to the wall and pulled her up in his arms, grabbing her ass, "Why? Jealous?" He kissed her passionately.

Sarah giggled, "No, just making sure she won't snatch you away from me, hubby~" She cooed as she wrapped her arms around his neck, returning his kiss eagerly.

"Hubby, huh? I like the sound of that~" Travis whispered huskily as he kissed her more aggressively, his tongue invading her mouth hungrily. Sarah moaned softly as he squeezed her buttocks, massaging them firmly. "Maybe we should get married after this alien mess is over?" He suggested playfully as he nibbled on her earlobe, causing her to gasp in pleasure.

"Mhm..." She hummed softly as she ran her fingers through his hair, enjoying the sensation of his hot breath on her neck. "Is that a proposal?" She teased seductively as she licked his earlobe teasingly.

He spun around and pushed her on the bed. He pinned her arms above her head and looked into her eyes with a hungry expression. He growled possessively as he pressed his lips against hers once more, kissing her passionately. Sarah moaned softly as he ravaged her mouth hungrily, his tongue exploring every inch of her mouth. She liked his dominating attitude.

He broke the kiss and gazed deeply into her eyes, "Does this answer your question?" He asked huskily as he cupped her left breast and squeezed it firmly, earning another moan from her. "Yes..." Sarah replied breathlessly as she arched her back involuntarily, pressing her chest against his.

Travis smirked mischievously, "And are you still ok with that harem thing? You know I can't change myself since I have memories from both worlds..."

Sarah giggled, "Only if you let me know beforehand~"

Travis nodded as he kissed her again, this time slower and gentler. Sarah sighed contentedly as she wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him closer. She could feel his erection rubbing against her clothed pussy, sending shivers of anticipation through her body.

"Alison is waiting," He said as he tried to get up, but Sarah's legs locked him in place.

She pouted cutely, "Are you going to fuck her? Hmm? Tell me~" She demanded as she grinded her hips against his, eliciting a low groan from him.

He chuckled, "That depends on whether she wants to fuck me first or not. You already know she is a nympho."

Sarah rolled her eyes playfully, "Fine, go and see what she wants~" She released him from her hold and sat up on the bed, watching as he got dressed.

"Don't be jealous. I love you too~" He teased as he buttoned up his shirt and adjusted his pants. She stuck out her tongue at him childishly.

"Whatever," She scoffed playfully as she lay back down on the bed, resting her head on the pillow. "Damn you, Mr. Evans. You made me wet. Now I gotta masturbate~"

Travis laughed as he exited the bedroom, closing the door behind him.

"Ready?" Alison asked as he emerged from the corridor.

"Yup," He replied curtly as he grabbed his backpack and slung it over his shoulder.

Alison led him out of the apartment complex and towards her own apartment nearby. They walked silently side by side, occasionally glancing at each other. Travis could smell her sweet scent and wondered if she had used a perfume.

She wore her usual armor like outfit which hugged her curves perfectly, showing off her slim figure. Her assault rifle was strapped to her back while her pistol rested on her hip holster. She looked sexy as fuck and Travis couldn't help but stare at her ass when she wasn't looking.

Alison glance back and noticed his eyes on her ass, "Like what you see?~" She asked teasingly as she swayed her hips seductively.

"You want the truth or a lie?" He joked as he averted his gaze and focused ahead.

She chuckled, "Truth please~" She replied cheerfully as she took his arm and squeezed it on her side boobs.

Travis blushed slightly as he felt her soft breasts press against him, "Well then... I want to drag you in that abandoned alley and fuck you senseless in the open~" He confessed shamelessly as he returned her teasing gesture by putting an arm around her waist and pulling her close.

Alison giggled, "Oh really now? Why don't you show me how bad you really are? I dare you to do it in broad daylight, even~" She teased suggestively as she grabbed his ass while walking in each other's arms. Travis inhaled her intoxicating perfume deeply, enjoying the heady fragrance.

"You think I am joking?" He retorted confidently as he grabbed her butt firmly and squeezed it, eliciting another giggle from her.

"Show me," She purred seductively.

He picked her up on his shoulder, "Gah! Hahaha! Hey, put me down!" Alison protested loudly, laughing uncontrollably as Travis carried her effortlessly towards an abandoned alleyway near their destination. He slapped her butt before putting her down in the alleyway. "What are you doing?!" She exclaimed as he unzipped his pants and freed his rock-hard cock.

He stroked his shaft slowly while staring intensely into her eyes, "I am going to fuck you senseless right here and now~" He declared boldly as he stepped forward and started to unbuckle her belt.

"You are gonna fuck your auntie? Ohoho~" She taunted playfully as she allowed him to undress her, revealing her sexy lace lingerie underneath. "Aren't you afraid someone will catch us? Haha~" She inquired curiously as Travis pulled down her pants and pushed his cock between her thighs, rubbing himself against her warm crotch.

"Let them watch~" He responded huskily as he sealed her juicy lips with his own, kissing her fiercely while stroking himself faster. Alison moaned softly as she wrapped her arms around his neck and returned his passionate embrace eagerly. Their tongues intertwined in a heated battle for dominance while their bodies moved rhythmically together. He pulled apart a bit, "Isn't this what you wanted? To fuck your nephew in public~?" He whispered as he nibbled her earlobe gently before moving down to kiss her neck sensually.

Her breathing became rapid and erratic as Travis continued to tease her sensitive areas relentlessly.

"You did tell everything to Sarah, right? About your harem in the other world?" She asked between heavy breaths as Travis sucked on her collarbone lightly while rubbing his shaft against her dripping entrance.

He nodded affirmatively as he bit her lower lip gently and tugged on it playfully, eliciting another moan from her.

"Good~" She breathed heavily, "Then put that big cock in your aunt's pussy. I don't want to wait anymore~" She begged impatiently as Travis grinned widely and penetrated her wet slit in one swift thrust. Alison gasped sharply as Travis entered her fully, stretching her inner walls to its limit.

"Fuck! Oh fuck yes!" Alison screamed loudly as Travis began to pump himself vigorously inside her tight passage, filling her completely with each powerful stroke. "Finally a real cock. Fuck me harder Travis, please..." She pleaded desperately as he increased his pace, slamming himself deep within her womb repeatedly.

They fucked hard and fast against the wall.

Travis ripped open the armor shirt covering her big boobs. He squeezed her bare tits roughly as he pounded her mercilessly with her right leg over his shoulder.

"Fuck! Yes! Harder! Deeper! Ahhhh!!" She cried out ecstatically as he plowed her cunt savagely, driving her wild with lust.

"You slutty nympho, take it all!" He grunted as he slammed himself deep within her womb repeatedly, filling her completely with each powerful stroke. He pinched her nipples painfully hard, earning a loud scream from her. "I will mark you mine~" He growled possessively as he pumped himself furiously within her tight passage, causing her entire body to shake violently beneath him.

Their sweaty bodies collided loudly together as they fucked violently against the wall.

"Oh, God," she moaned as her arms went under his shirt. Her nails scratched his back.

"Has anyone ever fucked your nympho pussy like this before?" He growled as he thrusted faster, fucking her hard against the wall.

"Ahhhh! No! Nobody ever had the liberty to fuck me like," she screamed as Travis kept drilling her pussy incessantly, hitting her g-spot repeatedly. "You are the first one to enter my pussy. Just you~" She added as she arched her back involuntarily, pushing herself further onto him.

"Don't lie to me," He flipped her around and started pumping her from behind, "A nymphomaniac like you must have slept with hundreds of men~" He accused as he slapped her ass cheeks hard, leaving red marks on her skin.

"Ahhhh!! That hurt~" She whimpered pitifully as Travis spanked her again, sending jolts of pain throughout her body. "Only my dildos~" She confessed shamefully as Travis penetrated her deeper than ever before, causing Alison to scream in ecstasy.

"So I am the first one to enter your pussy?" He repeated as he gripped her hair tightly and pulled her head backwards forcefully, forcing her to look straight ahead. "Answer me," He commanded harshly as he increased his tempo, slamming himself inside her cunt viciously.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!! I swear! Only my toys," She shouted frantically as he fucked her ruthlessly, pounding her mercilessly. He was grabbing her throat as she turned her head to the right, sucking on his tongue hungrily.

Alison came multiple times as Travis kept hammering her pussy nonstop. His balls slapped against her clit repeatedly, sending waves of intense pleasure coursing through her body.

"Who owns you?" He asked dominantly as he tightened his grip around her neck, restricting her airflow completely. She struggled to breathe properly as he continued to choke her viciously while ramming himself deep within her womb savagely. The mixture of breathless moans and gasps escaped her lips as Travis ravaged her insides brutally.

"You do!" She wheezed desperately as he loosened his grip on her throat slightly, allowing her to take shallow breaths. "Don't... Choke me harder. Show me who's in control... Show me who owns this slutty body~" She begged submissively as Travis intensified his assault upon her defenseless pussy. His relentless attacks sent Alison spiraling over the edge as she climaxed uncontrollably, screaming incoherently in sheer bliss.

He choked her hard, "Cum with me, auntie." He ordered commandingly as he erupted inside her womb, filling her completely with his hot load. Alison trembled violently beneath him as Travis emptied his balls deep within her womb repeatedly, flooding her insides thoroughly.

"Oh fuck! Yes!!" She cried out deliriously as he released her neck, "Haaaaaaa... Travis..." She moaned blissfully as he collapsed on her back, pushing her against the wall weakly. She shuddered uncontrollably beneath him as Travis continued to release copious amounts of semen inside her abused pussy. "Thank you... Thank you so much," She whispered softly as Travis withdrew his semi erect cock from her swollen cunt reluctantly, letting his seed flow freely along her inner thighs.

They remained motionless for several minutes afterward, basking in post orgasmic euphoria together.

Eventually, Alison regained enough strength to stand upright and straightened herself up slightly, "Wow! What's with this amount of cum? Are you a bull or something? Dang!" She commented amusedly as Travis pulled up his pants and fixed his belt buckle securely.

"Your pussy milked me dry. And you were very vocal about how no man fucked you before," He retorted sarcastically as she retrieved her panties from the floor and slipped them over her soaked vagina.

"Yeah well, I know it's hard to believe, but my dildos were enough to keep me satisfied," She shrugged indifferently as Travis zipped his pants and adjusted his shirt properly. "By the way... Considering you dumped a gallon in me, you better buy condoms later or else I will end up pregnant. You are lucky I took pills, or else nine months later, there's gonna be a little Evans Junior."

"Not a bad idea," Travis smirked as he planted his palm on the wall beside her and leaned forward, looking deeply into her eyes. "But before that, let's solve this alien mess. After that, maybe go on dates... get to know each other, or something. Maybe something more intimate and deeper."

Alison rolled her eyes playfully, "Damn. It sounds like you are planning a long-term commitment there..." She reached and put a hand on his chest as he was standing way too close, "Don't tell me you are planning a double date with Sarah?" She added in mock disbelief.

He grinned, "Maybe," He straightened up. "You two better get along after this," He put a hand around her as they walked out of the alley.

She rested her head against his shoulders and linked her fingers with his, "Just as you promised~" She hummed as they entered the street.

"Uumm... I didn't mean to disturb you two..." A familiar voice came to Travis's ears.

Both of them looked toward the alley entrance and saw a familiar figure... Well, Travis met her once before. It was Raven, one of the Titans. Alison blinked repeatedly in surprise when her mind confirmed the newcomer's identity. Raven wasn't wearing her trademark blue costume though, instead a yellow T-shirt and brown pants.

"Raven, right?" Travis asked. "Were you watching us?" He added jokingly.

Her cheeks grew rosy pink, "It is a coincidence. Anyway, we can talk about that later. Right now, we need your help."

"We?"

"The Justice League needs your help to end this alien crisis once and for all..."

[Meanwhile, at Travis's apartment]

"How are you feeling," Sarah asked Kate as she checked the bandage around her stomach.

"I will live," she replied nonchalantly. Although the pain had subsided a little thanks to the painkiller, her wound was still throbbing with every little movement, "If you don't mind, can I ask you something?"

Sarah smiled gently, "Sure."

"Are you and Travis... dating or something?" She inquired curiously.

"I... You can say that. And why do you want to know that?" Sarah replied while averting her gaze awkwardly, hiding her blush.

"Nothing, just wanted to clarify things," Kate chuckled while scratching her cheek.

"Come on, the truth. Your face is telling me you are lying," Sarah insisted as she crossed her arms across her bosom.

Kate sighed dejectedly, "I... Kinda like you, Sarah," She confessed shyly. Sarah's eyes widened in surprise as Kate averted her gaze embarrassedly, "Sorry if it makes you uncomfortable," She apologized quickly.

Sarah smiled reassuringly, "You like me?! Oohh... That's unexpected. You are into girls?"

Kate blushed profusely, "Kinda... Since childhood, I always thought I am bisexual... But I never found any girl attractive until I met you..."

"Oh wow... Ummm... I... Oh, girl. How do I say this," She felt a bit lightheaded as she scratched her head a little, "Travis and I agreed to have a polygamy relationship... No other man involved, only girls... Sooo yeah..." Sarah explained hesitantly while averting her gaze nervously.

Kate blinked twice in surprise, "Polygamy relationship? Really? You are serious?" She questioned incredulously as Sarah nodded affirmatively. "Holy shit... You are crazy guys," She remarked amusingly as Sarah giggled sheepishly. "Ouch..." She grabbed her stomach due to sudden movements caused by laughter, "That sounds wild and adventurous," She commented excitedly.

"Well, it's exciting, but we haven't tried it with other girls yet. And you for some reason don't seem bothered by it," Sarah noted curiously while tilting her head sideways.

Kate chuckled, "We only live once, right? Might as well try new things. Besides, I am curious how it feels to be loved by two people at once."

Sarah giggled, "Hmmm... Interesting~" She mused thoughtfully as Kate blushed intensely under her intense gaze.

10