Ch: 68 [Irradiated queen pt1]
183 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Travis, with his activated scanner, focused his attention on the lifeless Xenomorph queen. He wanted to analyze any residual energy or traces left by the creature that might lead them to the entity responsible for its demise.

A stream of digital information began to flood his mind as the tracking skill went to work. The skill analyzed various aspects of the dead queen, including the composition of its body, potential weaknesses, and signs of struggle. It was a sensory overload, but he managed to filter through the data.

"Hmm... interesting," He mumbled as he observed the results. The scan revealed signs of another Xenomorph, much smaller, faster, and stronger than this behemoth. And the funny fact is that the second alien that took its place as the queen of these aliens was there all this time in front of everyone's eyes. "Guys, don't ask anything and slowly clear the area without making a fucking noise..." He started taking steps back from the dead xenomorph.

Before his eyes were the System's result, displayed on the transparent window...

[Alien lifeform detected> High Radiation detected> Caution required.]

[Irradiated Red Xenomorph detected]> [Limited Information available]

[They are genetically mutated Xenomorphs who managed to escape from their hive following the death of their Queen. It's implied that, unlike a traditional Ovomorph, theirs are red, which is how they get their unique appearance. They managed to produce a Queen of their own and establish a new home. However, they eventually go to war with the original Xenomorph strain.]

[This particular Xenomorph has cryogenic abilities.]

[Caution required.]

The smaller Xenomorph was hiding inside the body of this freaking giant all this time. It was evolving further until it reached maturity or maybe it was trying to reach the final stage of evolution.

Superman activated his X-ray vision but failed to see anything inside the body of the dead Xenomorph queen.

Cyborg also scanned the body with his advanced equipment but failed to detect anything out of the ordinary.

They nodded and slowly started to take steps back. Raven used her portals to teleport the workers and guards away from the location.

"You immune to ice?" Travis asked Superman casually while keeping his eyes locked on the corpse of the xenomorph.

He nodded confidently, "Of course, why?"

"Because we are fucked!" He exclaimed as he pointed at the giant dead Xenomorph. "Whatever that thing is... It's about to come out. And it has insane levels of radiation and cryogenic abilities. So, regular human heroes should stay the fuck away. Only Supers should fight it!"

As soon as Travis finished speaking, an ominous cracking sound filled the air. A wave of cold swept across the area, causing everyone to shiver slightly. Superman narrowed his eyes as he focused on the dead queen. Something was definitely happening within its body.

"Raven!" He yelled, "Make a magic dome around that freak."

She nodded immediately and conjured a magical dome around the dead Xenomorph queen. Everyone watched in awe as the dead body of the Xenomorph turned to solid ice. Then, suddenly, a loud crack echoed throughout the entire area. The frozen Xenomorph shattered apart, revealing a horrifying creature hidden within its corpse.

The reddish, translucent Xenomorph stood tall, the remnants of its icy prison shattering to the ground. Its elongated head, now radiating a crimson glow, featured elongated, serrated teeth. The creature's exoskeleton had an eerie crimson hue, with veins of high radiation pulsating throughout its body.

"What the hell is that thing?" Superman muttered, his eyes narrowing at the bizarre creature.

"That's the freak we have to deal with to end this alien nightmare," Travis yelled as he used his Summon Quirk to summon armor for the Justice League to withstand the radiation and cold generated by this monster. "Wear these, hurry! The radiation level is off the charts. We don't know what kind of radiation it is... A single mistake and we are a goner..."

The Justice League members hurriedly donned the armor that Travis had summoned for them. The eerie chill emanating from the red Xenomorph was unnerving, and the high radiation levels were a cause for concern. The armor provided a degree of protection against the extreme conditions they were about to face.

Superman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman, and the other heroes secured their armor and made sure it was properly sealed. They could feel the cold seeping into their bones, a stark reminder of the chilling threat before them.

Raven's magic barrier froze and cracked open due to the intense cold emitted by the Red Xenomorph. The heroes prepared themselves for battle, ready to take down this deadly creature once and for all. Travis summoned the copy of Night Blade from his inventory, ready to fight.

However...

The heroes, even the swift Flash and Superman were caught off guard as the translucent Red Xenomorph's incredible speed defied their expectations. The creature seemed to blink out of existence before reappearing closer to them. It moved with an uncanny grace, almost as if it was blinking around them.

Before anyone could react, it lunged forward, its elongated teeth gnashing hungrily. Batman managed to raise his arm just in time to block the attack. Superman grabbed its tail and slammed it hard against the ground. The impact created a massive crater beneath the creature.

Wonder Woman and Travis jumped down the Crater with their swords drawn, intending to slice the alien into pieces. But both Wonder Woman's sword and Travis' Nightblade were blocked by the tough exoskeleton of the Red Xenomorph. The creature was surprisingly resilient.

Superman unleashed his heat vision while pinning it down.

Aquaman jumped up in the air with his Trident aimed downward, intending to pierce through its skull.

Green Lantern conjured a massive hammer, swinging it with all his strength towards the Xenomorph's head.

Raven summoned a barrage of dark missiles, firing them toward the alien.

Flash dashed around the creature, and threw an arc of lightning bolts at it.

Cyborg used his compressed sonic boom cannon and fired a powerful sonic blast at the alien.

Superman's heat vision seared the creature's exoskeleton, causing it to screech in pain. Aquaman's Trident struck its chest, but the alien's natural armor proved to be an effective defense. Green Lantern's mighty hammer swung with force, leaving deep dents in the exoskeleton.

Raven's dark missiles found their mark, creating small explosions on the creature's surface. Flash's lightning bolts crackled against its body, but the creature's agility allowed it to dodge some of the attacks. Cyborg's sonic blast vibrated the air, creating shockwaves that rippled through the battlefield.

"HURRY! STARFIRE!" Raven yelled.

Their armor was slowly reaching its limits.

Starfire's eyes glowed with a brilliant emerald hue as she began to gather energy for her devastating attack. The alien writhed and struggled under the combined assault of the Justice League. It emitted high-pitched screeches that echoed through the desolate area, its crimson exoskeleton pulsating with radiation.

Sensing their queen in distress, the other Xenomorphs rushed to the scene, attempting to save her. They charged at the Justice League, desperate to protect their matriarch. However, Batgirl and Robin arrived in their aircraft, swooping in to assist. They fired at the oncoming Xenomorphs, trying to keep them at bay.

Batman called his batcraft, a sleek and agile aircraft designed for these kinds of high-stakes battles. With a swift, powerful grapple, he ascended into the batcraft, joining in the relentless assault against the swarming Xenomorphs.

Thousands of these nightmarish creatures charged at the heroes, their bloodlust apparent in their frantic movements. They hissed, screeched, and snapped their razor-sharp jaws, determined to protect their fallen queen.

The fallen queen screeched as pinkish blood oozed from its wounds. Its translucent skin burned under Superman's heat vision, causing it to lash out in a blind rage. Wonder Woman and Travis continued to slash at its exoskeleton, managing to create deep gashes on its body.

"Keep it up!" Wonder Woman shouted as she continued to hack and slash at the Red Xenomorph. "We're wearing it down!"

Superman intensified his heat vision, unleashing a torrent of scorching flames upon the alien.

"Just what kind of creature is this? Just how hard his body is!?" Travis grunted as he relentlessly slashed at the freak with Nightblade. His muscles ached from the effort, and sweat dripped down his forehead. "It's taking all these attacks without showing any signs of weakness..."

Green Lantern conjured several massive chains, wrapping them around it and binding them with the nearby trees.

Aquaman stabbed his Trident into its flesh, "Let me flush out its insides with water!"

"Don't!" Travis yelled, "It will explode and kill us all. We don't even know its radiation level yet!"

"Then, What do you propose we do then!?" Green Lantern roared angrily as he struggled to hold onto the chains.

Travis gritted his teeth as he continued to slash at its exoskeleton. He put the blade in his inventory and summoned a high-caliber assault rifle, "Just hold on long enough for Starfire to charge up..."

11