Ch: 72 [Finale pt2] [End of Arc-1]
1.2k 4 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

AN: If you are here, reading this chapter. Please take a few minutes to write a review. It will help me and I will know what to improve for the next arc.

----
"Where are you looking at?" Luthor threw a laser beam from his eyes toward Travis.

Time slowed down for him. He found himself standing on the desolate land from his dreams. Before him stood a faded spectral of All For One.

"What are you going to do now, kid?" All For One grinned mockingly. "You know how to use my power, and yet all this time, you have been using those inferior Quirks. Do you know how much potential you are wasting? Ohh... That look on your face... You are afraid? You are afraid of losing control. You are afraid that I might take over if you unleash that insanity you have been hiding deep within."

Travis clenched his fists, his resolve strengthened, "I am not afraid anymore. You are me after all. You are the insane side of mine. And right now, I really could use some insanity." He grinned madly.

All For One's eyes widened slightly, "Ohh... Looks like you have grown up, kid. What made you change your mind?"

He pointed at Luthor, "That guy is enjoying his power too much. He doesn't deserve it."

All For One laughed, "Hahaha... Kid, you changed your opinion so fast. Well, what are you waiting for? Use it. Take his power, his pride, and his arrogance from him. Show him the difference between us... Show him how weak he is before us... Show him how insignificant he is before true insanity."

"Us? Hahahaha!" Travis laughed loudly, his voice echoing across the desolate land. "What do you mean by us? There is no us. I just came here to take whatever was left of your pathetic existence. Your power is mine now." He grinned madly.

"Hahaha... So be it. Take it. Go mad. Unleash hell on Earth. Show these pathetic weaklings the meaning of true power," All For One grinned as his spectral disappeared along with the land.

"You stupid? Why the fuck would I unleash hell on Earth? I will just beat the shit out of this fucker and find the messengers. Those bastards owe me quite a lot. And after that, I will live a peaceful life with my beautiful girls," Travis grinned with a sinister as his hair turned pure white. His eyes glowed red as dark aura erupted around him, enveloping everything in a maddening madness.

"Let's start our game, Lexy boy... Let's play hide and seek..." Travis grinned as he vanished from his spot, appearing behind Luthor in a flash. He kicked Luthor with such strength that sent him crashing thousands of meters away.

Wonder Woman glanced at him in shock, "What happened to you? Why does your aura feel different?"

"Woman, stay back unless you want to get killed," Travis grinned madly as he vanished again, appearing before Luthor.

Luthor coughed blood as he struggled to stand up, "Who... What are you? Where did you obtain this kind of power? What kind of power did you gain from the golden card?" He tried to kick Travis, but he caught his leg effortlessly, throwing him like a ragdoll.

"Golden card? Hahaha..." He laughed maniacally as he appeared before Luthor again, punching him with his bare hands, "Fuck golden card" His hard punch on Luthor's gut nearly shattered his exoskeleton, "Shut up and take some beating, fucker."

[System Error detected...]

[Host has broken through security measures]

[Attempting reboot...]

[Error...]

'Yo, System, stop what you are doing. After I kill this fucker, it's your turn. So, just stay still and unlock my original Quirk or I might just blow you up and those fuckers who put you in my head,' He warned.

As Luthor, fueled by his rage and newfound power, unleashed a barrage of energy beams and destructive blasts in a fit of madness, Travis demonstrated a newfound mastery over his Quirks. His abilities seemed amplified, and he responded with a brilliant display of counterattacks.

Travis's body became a blur of motion as he dodged Luthor's energy beams with ease. His newfound agility allowed him to close the gap between them effortlessly, and he retaliated with an array of Quirks. His fists became cloaked in fire, and he landed a series of fiery punches that seared Luthor's black exoskeleton.

Luthor howled in agony as his once-impenetrable armor began to crack and smolder. He attempted to launch more energy beams, but Travis summoned a powerful Quirk to generate a massive gust of wind. The gust deflected his beams and sent them spiraling harmlessly into the sky.

Meanwhile, Wonder Woman watched in awe as Travis's display of power continued. His control over Quirks had grown exponentially, and he seemed like a force of nature. Her Golden Eagle Armor, which had once felt invincible, paled in comparison to the sheer might and versatility he displayed. She couldn't help but feel a sense of inferiority. She had always been one of the world's strongest heroes, but now, she found herself outclassed by the young man before her eyes.

'I must have him,' A weird thought stuck her mind out of nowhere.

Travis didn't stop at fire and wind. He continued to tap into his array of Quirks, each one unleashed with precision and power. He conjured ice to freeze Luthor's limbs, used telekinesis to immobilize him briefly, and even exhibited incredible strength, allowing him to land powerful physical blows.

Luthor's exoskeleton continued to crumble, and he was unable to keep up with the whirlwind of attacks. His energy beams became erratic, and his once-confident demeanor faltered. Travis had him on the defensive, and the battle had taken a drastic turn.

"Time to end this," He summoned two energy swords crackling with red lightning. "I will keep you barely alive... enough to get the info out of your mouth."

He closed in on the wounded Luthor with a glowing energy sword in hand, ready to end the battle, the tide of the fight seemed to have definitively turned. Luthor, battered and bruised, gasped for breath, his once-confident demeanor replaced by sheer terror.

His red lightning-imbued energy sword gleamed with deadly intent as he swung it downward, aiming to deliver the final blow. But in a last-ditch effort, Luthor's tail, which he had concealed so far, lashed out with incredible speed and precision from his back.

The spiked tail pierced through Travis's stomach, causing him to cry out in pain. It was a grievous wound that threatened to halt his advance, and his grip on the energy sword weakened.

He looked back and saw a spiky tail protruding from a hole in the ground, impaling him in the back. The pain was excruciating, but he clenched his teeth to keep himself from collapsing.

"Hahaha!" Luthor laughed, "You arrogant freak. Time to die."

As Travis writhed in pain, Luthor's sadistic laughter echoed through the battlefield. It seemed like the end was near, as Luthor's tail remained impaled through him, causing the young hero to falter.

However, just as he was about to deliver a finishing blow, Wonder Woman, her Golden Eagle Armor gleaming with divine radiance, leaped into action. Her wings spread wide, and with a mighty swing of her sword, she cut through Luthor's tail with a brilliant flash of golden light. Then a hard kick, sent him flying a few hundred meters.

She grabbed Travis and swiftly retreated to a safe distance.

Luthor's body began to heal rapidly, the scorching heat of the sun fueling his regeneration. The black exoskeleton reformed, and his malevolent grin returned as he stood up, seemingly unharmed.

"Time to end this futile struggle," He spread his giant wings.

[Booom!] A meteor crashed on top of Luthor's head, nearly splattering him into a pile of smashed meat.

"I agree..." A voice came from above.

"You! How?" Luthor looked confused. He looked back and forth at the one in the sky and the one in Wonder Woman's arms, bleeding to death.

"A simple trick... Clone... But you my friend got a nifty healing power... Mind handing that power over to me?" Travis grinned as his clone dissipated.

Luthor roared angrily, "How dare you fool me?" His body started to glow bright red as he prepared to launch a devastating attack.

But Travis was quicker.

He blinked before him and grabbed him by his throat, pulling him up in the air, "All For One... Absorption."

Dark aura enveloped both of them as Travis activated his Quirk. He began absorbing Luthor's powers, including his regeneration, healing, and many others. He also gained his memories.

Luthor flailed desperately, trying to break free from Travis's iron grip, but his strength was fading quickly. Soon, he went limp, and his eyes rolled back in their sockets.

Travis tossed Luthor's lifeless corpse away, "Pathetic."

---[Leave a couple of reviews if you have read this far.]---

AN: This is the end of the first Arc. Next Arc will start after a break. I need time to draft the next part. Hell Arc. I was thinking of releasing the MHA Prequel first because since it's Hell Arc we will be seeing lots of characters from the MHA world. So, I might start the MHA part next and then fuse it with this one.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this Alien Arc and the cliffhanger of what memories MC got from Luthor.

Multiverse Book-2: This Christmas [Hopefully] or New Year. 

As for this one, I will start it after completing the Chef in Multiverse.

Announcement

Going with the MHA- All Reversal.

Then I'll add this one to the All Reversal fic and continue with the hell arc.

Release date: No idea. Too busy with the ongoing ones. Once I finish the Batman ff, I will decide then.

It's either going to be Multiverse Book-2, MHA- All Reversal or Harry Potter: Necromancer's Legacy

13