Storm 06
199 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Storm King

Chapter 6

By- BigToFu

 

Welcome to the Parahumans Online message boards.

You are currently logged in, OneWhoThrives

You are viewing:

• Threads you have replied to

• AND Threads that have new replies

• OR private message conversations with new replies

• Thread OP is displayed.

• Ten posts per page

• Last ten messages in private message history.

• Threads and private messages are ordered chronologically.

 

Topic: A New Thread

In: Boards ► Brockton Bay

Bagrat (Original Poster) (Veteran Member) (The Guy in the Know) (Wiki Warrior) (Not a tinker)

Posted On Mar 3rd 2010:

The Empire Eighty-Eight was dealt a blow last night, so you know what that means. It's time to both celebrate but also batten down the hatches. Heard from a contact that Hookwolf bit off far more than he could chew when he tried the usual initiation with a home invasion. Well, they decided to mess with the wrong retired veteran and his lady because Hookwolf wasn't turned into chunky salsa only because he was in his secondary form.

 

Still didn't save him from surviving double C4 to point blank.

[Image1]

[Image2]

[Image3]

 

Edit: I got my hands on a video of the PRT and Protectorate, and boy, it did not go well for either of them. This is the worst showing of Armsmaster by far. Everyone heard the rumors about his bad social skills, but this takes the cake.

 

[Video]

 

(Showing page 1 of 3)

 

►Antigone

Replied On Mar 3rd 2010:

Fake is fake.

 

►BadSamurai

Replied On Mar 3rd 2010:

Damn, C4 goes big boom!

 

►EDog_4Life (Banned)

Replied On Mar 3rd 2010:

Removed..

 

►Chrome (The Guy in the Know) (Moderator)

Replied On Mar 3rd 2010:

EDog_4Life take a two-week ban for that.

 

►GotHam (Not a tinker)

Replied On Mar 3rd 2010:

How in the hell did he even survive, that was Hookwolf!

 

►Acree

Replied On Mar 3rd 2010:

Bullshit, pictures, or it didn't happen.

 

►Dawgsmiles (Veteran Member)

Replied On Mar 3rd 2010:

Ohhh snap, how did he even survive that?

 

►HealingOak (Unverified Cape)

Replied On Mar 3rd 2010:

He didn't, as you would say get off scot-free, a broken spine in two locations—lacerations to the lower portions of his leg. 4 broken ribs, a concussion, and a busted lip.

 

►Storm_King (Unverified Cape)

Replied On Mar 3rd 2010:

Don't forget my black eye.

 

End of Page. 1, 2, 3

 

(Showing page 2 of 3)

 

►HealingOak (Unverified Cape)

Replied On Mar 3rd 2010:

Yes, how could I absolutely forget that you got a black eye trying to fight that bristle brush reject.

 

►Deimos

Replied On Mar 3rd 2010:

About time someone put that monster down.

 

*Tin_Mother : I understand that Hookwolf might be a Villian, but please do not wish death on anyone. Take a warning.

 

►TheGnat

Replied On Mar 3rd 2010:

Wait, but how are you not in jail? You killed Hookwolf?

 

►Storm_King (Unverified Cape)

Replied On Mar 3rd 2010:

Look up stand-your-ground laws, fool. And it helps that our forefathers gave us the 2nd amendment to protect against tyranny, but parahumans are susceptible to the same bullet necessity as anyone else.

 

*Tin_Mother: I know you might be going through a trying time but do not suggest people kill others. You have been warned.

 

►Storm_King (Unverified Cape)

Replied On Mar 3rd 2010:

Urgh, I forgot I was using a website created by a Canadian fascist. I didn't suggest anything tin can. I stated facts on how they can defend themselves. We have the 2nd Amendment in America for a reason, and I just wished my fellow citizens used it more often.

 

Replied On Mar 3rd 2010:

Hell yeah, brother! Ain't no internet yahoo, going to tell me I can't defend myself. Good on you for protecting you and yours!

 

►Acree

Replied On Mar 3rd 2010:

lol, this dude really just call Tin_Mommy a fascist.

 

►Tin_Mother (Moderator) (Veteran Member) (Wiki Warrior)

Replied On Mar 3rd 2010:

Did you just? Me a fascist? Really?

 

►Storm_King (Unverified Cape)

Replied On Mar 3rd 2010:

Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's not a duck, it's a fascist.

 

►Dawgsmiles (Veteran Member)

Replied On Mar 3rd 2010:

So are we just going to gloss over that Armsmaster video?

 

End of Page. 1, 2

 

(Showing page 3 of 3)

 

►Mr. Fabuu

Replied On Mar 3rd 2010:

As much as I am happy about someone finally putting that pretentious man in his place. I'm more interested in knowing what type of Tinker Specialty does Storm_King use, it looks like Shields might be, but there was also mention of C4 being used.

 

►Storm_King (Unverified Cape)

Replied On Mar 3rd 2010:

Sorry Mr. Fabuu, I'm not a tinker, just this generation's De-Vinci and Michaelangelo

 

►Aloha

Replied On Mar 3rd 2010:

BULLSHIT!

 

*Tin_Mother: That type of language has earned you a warning.

 

►Iblis (Not a tinker)

Replied On Mar 3rd 2010:

Huh, Storm_King might be onto something. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't PHO an American website, which gives it 1st Amendment protections?

 

►Miraclemic

Replied On Mar 3rd 2010:

Yeah, but big companies get around that with terms of services and having you waive rights away. So yeah, basically fascist business-type actions.

 

►XxVoid_CowboyxX

Replied On Mar 3rd 2010:

Hey guys, why havent anyone else done something like this for self-defence?! Has someone Mastered us from thinking that?!

 

►WagTheDog

Replied On Mar 3rd 2010:

Well, that's enough internet for you today, Void.

 

End of Page. 1, 2, 3

 

Thomas Calvert - Coil - PHO OneWhoThrives

 

Leaning back in his seat as he read over the information, Thomas frowned at the PHO information. Again, somehow Bagrat was able to provide information that he wasn't able to procure. Armsmaster's report from last night spoke of a man clearly drunk on power and absolutely disdained the PRT and its agents. Yet, from the information he had just read, it was clear that the retired Vet just had no patience for Armsmaster's bullshit.

 

Thomas chuckled to himself because he knew that Piggot would never see that thread. Then with an evil smile, made a special note to ensure that the thread would be invisible to her. Checking the cameras of his teams, Thomas beats an even staccato on the rich oak desk as his little pet thinker confirms the presence of this Anthony Grey on the boardwalk.

 

It wasn't a secure location for the testing, but it was far better than nothing, and this would be his shot. Thomas refused to wait for the tinker to go back underneath that barrier of his protecting the hospital. That way only laid failure, and Thomas was not one to endure such things, he did not fail.

 

Not with his powers, and he would ensure that failure would never grace him ever again.

 

Through his timelines, Thomas watched as his teams pulled up to an alley along the boardwalk one store over from Fugly Bobs. This would allow them to storm through the back of the place and out through the front. The other team took up a position on a highrise overlooking the open eating area.

 

Timeline A - Team Alpha, breach through Fugly Bob's alley, your target is sitting beside a large orange dog. Capture him, shoot his animal and partner.

 

Timeline B - Team Alpha, set for the staggering application of force, and team Bravo will secure the target.

 

Present- With his safe timeline secured, Thomas checked over the final approaches of Fugly Bob's. They would do the snatch and grab, then escape back within 40 seconds. There was a double beep and when Thomas checked his phone, he smiled at the confirmation from his little pet. Without hesitation, Thomas gave the command to start the operation while he sat nice and safe inside of his own timeline.

 

Timeline A - Team Alpha prep a flash bang and tinker tech grenade, assault in five.

 

Timeline B - Team Alpha lines up sights on the female and the animal, Team Bravo, prepares for capture.

 

Present- Thomas waited for a beat, then gave both commands across the communications device. With the order given, Thomas leaned back in his seat and watched the display screen, multiple angles of approach from his combat teams.

 

Timeline A - Everything went wrong the moment his team got within twenty-five feet of his target. Sitting up in his seat, Thomas watched as some weird substance came out of the target's shoulder and shot both tossed items out of the air.

 

"Arcanine, Thunder Fang!" His target commanded the animal at his side. Thomas stared wide-eyed as the animal's jaws flashed with electricity before biting through two of his commandos.

 

Then between one blink and the next, the rest of his combat teams were taken down by the Asian lady the target sat with. Then Thomas watched as his target walked over and plucked the camera off the combat rig.

 

At that, Thomas closed the timeline; he had no care to see if his target could trace the signal.

 

Timeline B - Everything went wrong when the snipers took the shot. The double rounds slammed into fields that shimmer into the light. Thomas narrowed his eyes at the monitors as he watched his Target stands locks eyes with the sniper team, then pointed a hand. The massive orange dog vanished from its location in a burst of speed and then reappeared in front of the sniper team with flames licking its lips.

 

Thomas frowned at the sight as he watched his target skated on the very air itself and ran over to his sniper team's location. Again, his team was killed, and even as they fought back, Thomas noticed weapons were very ineffectual against what was clearly a personal shield of the Targets.

 

Again the target went for the camera and Thomas had to close out the timeline.

 

Present-

 

Taking a moment to calm his nerves and ensure that panic was out of his voice. Thomas gave the order for his team to return. Sitting back in his chair, he crossed his hands over his chest. Thomas thought about all that had transpired over both of his dismissed timelines.

 

He knew that not only did his target have a mover rating, but his female companion also has one along with a brute rating. Thomas did notice how her fist had completely broken through the body armor as she punched into one of his soldier drones. There was also that animal; it clearly looked like a dog, but it absolutely wasn't.

 

That thing was able to use both fire and electricity, meaning it had a blaster rating even if he didn't know precisely how powerful it might be. Then there was also the video of it running over the water along with it being commanded toward his snipers. That burst of speed it performed took it across a quarter mile within seconds. It's an animal, so he would either capture it or kill it, then again, he could also send Piggot after it since it was also clearly a bio-tinker project.

 

Then Thomas stopped as he watched through the monitors; his target companion was clearly Asian. Yes, Lung would be a great patsy for him to be able to snatch the tinker while everyone was distracted. This called for some more planning, he would clearly need to have some of his people in place for such an operation to be able to be performed.

 

A hand went to his computer, and the volume slider was pushed upwards, Thomas listened in as Piggot commanded Assault and Battery to ask about the pet. She wanted to know if it was a bio-tinker creation since there were videos of the creature running across the waters.

 

Thomas frowned at this because he might not have been thinking of Nilbog, but it was clear that Piggot was. With a snort, Thomas muted her speech, she would get nowhere in life if all at every turn her fears ruled her reality.

 

Thomas had already conquered his fears and had the world by the balls. He could do anything, and he would do as he liked, for the world was his oyster as he commanded timelines to open and close at his mere will.

 

As he thought about things, Thomas closed out the monitor programs and opened his address book. There was plenty to get done, and if he moved swiftly, Thomas just might be able to throw in the E88; he just might get lucky, and they kill the tinker.

 

If that was the outcome, he could just take everything out of the hospital. Thomas stopped and brought up the contact for his mole in the Mayor's office and the local police department. A hospital's records would be public, then there was also the fact that when the hospital was purchased. The city would also file a more updated blueprint along with all the repair that was done to the location.

 

Brockton Bay

 

Emily Piggot

 

ENE PROTECTORATE DIRECTOR

 

Emily glared at the monitor hanging on the wall as the others gathered in the conference room. The Wards Gallant and Aegis were given the seats at the far end of the table. The deputy director had a seat next to her own on the left, and Emily kept the right-hand seat open since she believed that no one could fit such a position.

 

Again she frowned at the monitor as her finger tapped away on the table. Her left hand raised the remote, pressed the buttons, and the video started from the beginning. No one said anything as she watched the video recording for the second and then third time, they would wait on her, not the other way around.

 

After a time Emily felt that they had properly understood the severity of the situation, she looked at Colin, also known as Armsmaster, with a flat gaze. "Let's start with the other night so everyone can get on the same page."

 

"At roughly two o'clock AM, the Brockton Bay emergency services received a call from one Anthony Grey." Armsmaster started as he dived right into the meeting, screens popping up and shifting to the side on the large screen so that all could follow.

 

She waited for him to finish and even noted how Colin had even glossed over his own transgressions, but Emily wasn't going to let that slide. So when he brought up arrival on the scene, she interrupted, "Without backup, you went to a known location with possible capes, WITHOUT BACK UP!" Emily made sure to punctuate so that it really drove the screws home clearly.

 

Armsmaster stooped in his review, the muscle twitch in his jaw the only clue of him grinding his teeth. "Upon review of the body, I noted how the chest was caved in from the concussive force of explosive origin. I then discovered blades stabbing into the core from multiple angles was the cause of death."

 

"And tell the others what you did next," Piggot stated with a glare.

 

His back went straight, and he continued onwards, "With a parahuman on site, this obviously fell under the jurisdiction of the Protectorate and PRT. I proceeded into the home to arrest the culprit or culprits that committed the murder."

 

"Wait, wait, time out, boss-man," Assault interjected, his hands flying up in an X in front of his chest. "You're telling me that you went to arrest the guy who was clearly being home invaded by Hookwolf of all people?"

 

"Yes," Armsmaster replied, his face in a firm line. "The manslaughter is quite clear, and there was more than sufficient evidence on location to point Anthony Grey as a tinker so parahuman jurisdiction clearly applies."

 

Velocity, this time raised a hand, "How do we know that Anthony Grey is a parahuman? All of his records are classified, medical, military service, school, college, they are all marked classified R.E.D." Velocity stated as he pointed at the large monitor in the room. "Has no one found that a little strange? Or for that matter, what is classified R.E.D.?"

 

Piggot huffed as she sent a glare across the table, "Continue, Armsmaster." she stated with a grunt.

 

"After my verification of Hookwolfs death, I proceeded into the tinkers' home," Armsmaster stated, the images on the monitor changing along with his speech. "I found one Anthony Grey clearly recovered from what appears to be a healer of Asian orientation, name recorded with police on the scene, Tsunade Senju."

 

Piggot held a hand up to stop him, "You know this how?"

 

With a grunt and a gesture, the images her hands show a green glowing field surrounding her hand which he recorded from the initial passing. "I recorded this while I was making my notation of Hookwolf's deceased condition."

 

"Continue," Piggot stated with a dismissive motion of her hand.

 

"My suspicions of Mr. Grey being a tinker spawned front the gauntlets he wore on his arms along with what's clearly light armor and weapons along the harness system on its back."

 

"And where did your assumptions lead you?" Piggot asked, hands on the desk, the look on her face flat.

 

Armsmaster continued as if he was never interrupted. "I still stand by the evidence showing Grey to be a tinker and having committed a murder. With that in mind, I proceeded to arrest the culprit of the murder."

 

"And you took in none of the context clues to the situation, didn't check who the homeowner was, didn't speak with the arriving officer," Piggot pressed, her hands on the desk a little white from how hard she pressed it on the table.

 

"Okay, I just gotta cut in again," Assault stated, sounding very exasperated. "You wanted to arrest the man who took out Hookwolf instead of offering the man a medal?" 'OWW'

 

Piggot raised a brow as she watched Assault recover from being elbowed by Battery.

 

"Of course, I went to arrest him, he killed Hookwolf, and he shows clear signs of being a parahuman, it's part of our mandate which gave me jurisdiction," Armsmaster answered. "Upon my approach and request for the assailant to relinquish himself to my custody, I was accosted and removed from the premises."

 

Piggot snorted and cut Armsmaster off from where he was heading. "I believe the video would speak more to the situation than to what you are able to convey with words."

 

Before Armsmaster could say otherwise, Piggot had already brought up the body footage and pressed play. While the video played, Piggot glared with ferocity into the blue metal plating of Armsmasters head, he wouldn't escape this time. He never turned around to look at her, even from the corner of her gaze. Piggot could see those in the room wince as they heard Anthony Grey rip Armsmaster a new one in front of the police.

 

Those same police officers stood straighter and glared at the fool of a man as he was removed from the home by what clearly might be a teleportation device, fucking tinkers.

 

"Miss. Militia, what does this tell us about Mr. Grey?" Piggot questioned, her voice snapping across the silent room.

 

"The video tells us that he knows alot more than the average civilian, that he knows not only about our mandate, and jurisdiction, and isn't afraid to stand up to us at all." Miss Militia, he clearly doesn't have any love for the police from the reports of how those shields locked down the rest of his home, but also he might not like them, but he hates us alot more. His dislike for us was more than enough for him to break his neutrality towards the police. Also, from start to finish, once we showed up, he was gone within sixty seconds of speaking with Armsmaster. The flashy pomp and circumstance show that he might be an attention seeker, which is reinforced by that display at the boardwalk." Miss Militia took a breath and continued. "It's clear that he will have a conflict in the future with the E88 and he also has no compunction towards killing. He will strike again, and it's easy to tell who his targets will be. From what we can see, he's clearly a notable tinker that's never shown himself, so I suggest offering protection with us and explaining to him how every gang will be after him now that he has shown himself with that little display at the boardwalk. The largest concern we should have is Mr. Anthony's psychological profile."

 

"Go on," Piggot grunted.

 

"This is a man who strapped C4 to his chest in the name of home defense against Hookwolf." Miss Militia stated with notes tinting her voice. "That does not bode well for the city as a whole if he might have other more expansive ordinance."

 

Piggot allowed the silence to stretch, she might like Miss Militia a little, but she wasn't going to show that. All Parahumans were the same in her book and just because one was more useful than the others didn't change how she saw them. She grunted and then made a hand motion for Miss Militia to continue.

 

Yet, before Miss Militia could continue, the intercom to the room beep, "Director, I have a lawyer here Mr. Quinn Calle here, to meet you about collecting the bounty of Hookwolf. He is also on the docket for your 2 o'clock."

 

Great, now that bottom feeder was here, and if Mr Anthony think that this was going to absolve him of his crime, well he had another thing coming.

 

Getting up with a grunt, Piggot dismissed them before going to her office and cleaning up her desk. 2 o'clock or not, that man could wait at her leisure. Five minutes passed, then ten, and followed by twenty minutes before her assistant came and knocked on the door. Piggot grunted, then pressed the open button on her desk and watched as the lawyer walked into her office all calm, cool, and collected. The frustration from being forced to wait was nowhere on his face to be seen.

 

The bastard didn't even wait for her to offer a seat as he pulled the chair in front of her desk and seated himself with a very satisfied 'ahh.' Looking at her assistant, Piggot gave her an idle wave to leave the office.

 

Quinn didn't react until after the door was closed as he shot a bright smile towards Piggot, "Now, Director, I have a few things for you to be aware of and also sign."

 

Piggot raised a brow at him, "Sign, and why would I want to sign anything you might have?"

 

Quinn smiled that smile of his and talked with that smooth Latin tone to his vice, "Simple, because I carry with me an information packet that requires a signature of confirmation by the Pentagon along with a cease and desist and its following restraining order which carries a breaching clause."

 

Then the bastard had the smug indifference to just put his chin on his palm and drum his fingers against his chin. He didn't speak and allowed the silence to just stretch, but when she gathered herself to speak, the bastard beat her to it.

 

"Then again, you could just not sign it, and I'll just send your statement up the chain if you have one, of course." Quinn stated with a condescending smile on his face.

 

"Fine," Piggot snapped at him, "What am I signing for, and what's this about some cease and desist along with a restraining order?"

 

Quinn Calle smiled at her, and it was a dark nasty thing, "Well, it would seem that my client thinks that you are under the impression that he might be a tinker. And I will have to inform you that he is no such thing."

 

Piggot snorted, "Bullshit, pull the other one, we have him on video using more than just advanced technology, teleporting, and shields are all tinker tech. You know it, and I know it, and the whole world knows only tinkers can even start to create such a thing."

 

"Well, as my client's lawyer, I have access to not only his medical records but also the classified transcripts from his multiple IQ test," Quinn stated as he offered her the papers to sign.

 

With a grunt, she snatched it from his hands, and read over the statement of it being for her eyes only. There there were the other parts about her being the only one from the PRT being read in on the status of Anthony Grey; if it got out, then she would be held legally responsible. It also read that any questions from Costa Brown should be directed to the Pentagon and a few other things that Piggot felt went way over her own pay grade.

 

Once her name was signed on the dotted like, Quinn handed over the package as he place her signature paper inside of his briefcase as he took out the other items. Multiple X-ray scans fell out of the packet onto her desk, and Piggot noted that they were taken not even a week old. The X-ray scans were taken over years clearly, and then there was the IQ test. Piggot was certain she had never seen anyone tested so off the charts.

 

This Anthony Grey was well over the bell curve and beyond that by a solid mile, no, Piggot didn't believe that such a thing was possible. And again, each was stamped with a R.E.D., what the hell was that anyway.

 

"And what is all of this supposed to mean?" Piggot questioned, the knuckles of her hands white from how hard she gripped the papers.

 

That same smarmy smile was on his face as he went to answer, "Well, since you had the grace to ask me such a thing. I have with me a signed cease and desist subject to order not just from the governor, but also Judge Mathew." Quinn stated as he held out the papers for her to take. "Then you pair the medical records discharged to your care by the Pentagon, which coincides with this restraining order." Quinn then chuckled at the scowl she gave him. "Let's just say that the penalty of breaching such a thing would run you upwards of 200 million and continue to rise from there." Quinn shrugged at her. "Violating civil liberties and rights tend to come with a beautiful little price tag, I do hope you fight me on this."

 

"You expect me to just roll over and accept this?" Piggot grunted at him.

 

Quinn smiled at her, "I don't expect anything from you, Madame Director, I'm just the well-paid delivery boy, is all." He shrugged his shoulders at her. He got up to leave without even a second thought, "Ohh, i nearly forgot. Since the restraining order is against Armsmaster, he's not welcomed at the Cerberus Medical Institute."

 

Piggot's brow furrowed.

 

"Sorry, I believe that because nurses and doctors take an oath to do no harm, they are also forced to care for others even under protest. Well, the hospital director has decided that Armsmaster isn't welcome." Quinn stated, then walked towards the office door. "Have a good day, director."

 

"What does, R.E.D. stands for? Piggot questioned as Quinn grabbed the door knob.

 

With one foot out the door, Quinn turned towards her and smiled, "Retired, Extremely Dangerous."

 

Anthony Grey

 

Standing over the hot forge, I lowered my hand with a torqued twist, driving all that power and force downwards and onto my current craft.

 

*BOOM! TINK! THINK!*

 

*BOOM! TINK! THINK!*

 

My motion's were neither hurried nor were they too slow, yet I forged on. The image in my mind firmed along with the enchantments that I wanted to work into the metal as I brought my hammer down once more onto the Uru and nth metal creation.

 

*BOOM! TINK! THINK!*

 

*BOOM! TINK! THINK!*

 

The crafters hammer in my grasp came down again and again as I went from one hammer to the next. It then transformed into a two-part tool as I took a hammer and chisel to both sets of hammers as I imprinted the norse runes that would assist with power control, distribution, and various other parts of the transformation, including a hammer-space for dimensional storage.

 

For my own hammer, I remembered to add more nth metal to the handle while also allying the Fix it Felix powers from Wreck it Ralph. I was going to troll the shit outta people when they saw me bring out the super god hammer only to fix something with a light tap.

 

{{ I'm going to scratch my head and go, "Ohh this road looks like shit!"

 

"Ohh god, run away, he's going to summon a lightning bolt." Goes the bystander that isn't minding his own business.

 

I just go tap tap, fix the road for a quarter mile, then smile as people scratch their heads in confusion. Then turn around and bitch slap a Nazi into the bay just ten seconds later along with a clap of thunder. }}

 

Nothing could stop the cackle that bubbled forth from me as I worked onward into the early morning. Leather strips from the hide of a magical levitation creature were applied along the grips along with an enchanted oil sealer.

 

As I finished my work, I smiled as both of the hammers were still glowing red from the forge. With a thought, the signal was sent, and I smiled and looked upwards as the roof of my workstation drew back. The first hammer was held aloft as the morning light shone in the distance. I smiled at the sun even as I raised the first hammer over my head. The first rays of the sun watched as a bolt of lightning shot down and wrapped its way around the hammer within my grasp. I gave it a few tests as I spun the hammer one way and the other, before a sudden jerk upwards.

 

Shooting up like a missile, I took two laps around my forge before landing easily. Happy with the hammer that I had plans to give out to a lucky winner. I then picked up the hammer that I made for myself and smiled at it. Warmth traveled up my arm giving me a feeling of embrace and welcome.

 

Already sparks of electricity ran across my hammer before I could even raise it above my head. She was already so eager, and when I finally held her up high, instead of the booming clap of thunder as lightning struck down, my Mjölnir purred.

 

Spoiler

[collapse]

Endo-sym armor poured forth from my body as I became cloaked in lightning. Taking the moment to feel like Thor in symbiote armor. I allowed all of the power to gather within as I did a half spin then upwards with the hammer, allowing it to take me on a flight.

 

I flew up, over, and across the way until I came down hard on a mountainside; the creator I made was easily the side of a Superbowl Stadium, and I loved every minute of it.

 

"YEEEAAAHHHH!" I yelled at the sky, massive pillars of lightning shooting out everywhere. Then I noticed that each of my steps shook the world with power and when I looked down. I found that my Air Treks had also been transformed and upgraded along with the rest of my armor.

 

After a few more test kicks and hammer flicks, I decided it was time to go back to Earth Bet after I had powered down. I walked back to the edge of the crater and tapped the ground with my hammer. The clear visual image in my mind was of the earth mending itself as I fueled its return to health. The earth rumbled for a time, but that was all as the dirt, rocks, grass, and tree's that I had displaced all returned to their locations.

 

Some of the tree's that exploded due to my impact had even regrown in certain locations, and I was honestly alright with that. With a nod due to a job very well done. I went back to my forge and through the portal heading back to Earth Bet. I carried the crafted secondary hammer in tow, because I had a cunning idea and wanted to troll just a smidge.

 

With a chuckle, I carried the hammer to the center of the hospital lobby. A small pedestal was raised, and a sigh was on the front. On that sign, it read, if ye be worthy, lift thy hammer can claim the power of THOR!

 

Chuckling to myself, I walked away leaving the hammer. Little did the people of this city know as much as I was here to save everyone, I very much was not above trolling them. I was going to shake things on its head, and I had little back doors enchanted into the hammer. You could automatically pick the hammer up if your hero's name was Vista. At first I had thought about adding Void into the mix, but after checking his history on PHO, I thought it was a better idea if I didn't.

 

Who would get to the hammer first, the littlest Ward or the biggest internet troll? If he carried a good heart and a few other things, then Void was welcome to pull the hammer like anyone else.

 

Actually, what if I made a sword in the stone with crazy powers which worked on everyone but myself and my people? Have them go through a Sailor Moon dress sequence along with being turned into a cat girl, or bunny boy. Japan wasn't around anymore, so the world could use something a little strange.

 

With a chuckle, I headed for the second floor; it was time to bring more Pokemon to life. It may be time to bring Professor Oak to handle things along with the Pokedex. Or a much better thought and easier on the eyes, Professor Sada. She did carry much Ara-Ara crush your-hips energy after all. I shook my head as I headed for my Pokemon center, wondering which egg would hatch first. Mahh boy would need some playmates soon.

 

Spoiler

[collapse]

Author's Note : Ohh yeah, it's all coming together now! Wanted to add Blue_Momma for Cortana but felt it would be a little rushed. Also, there is going to be a lot more than just 1 Pokemon Prof, I just rolled the hot dice and Sada came up first.

 

Next chapter, the hospital is going to be up and running, also have a few trauma team missions planned.

Okay, so I opened a subscribe star because patron is up to some weird shit. If you want to support, the links are here.

TheToFu

SubscribeStar

 

I'm still undecided if I want to do any commission or not, but I have uploaded folders so you can find all the latest chapters and images.

7