Chapter 5: Betrayal*
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This chapter is under construction. Please skip to Chapter 6 for better reading experience.

 

 

 

================================================================================

*Tak tak tak* "Hello?"

*Looks at the door* "Who's there"

"it's Joe" Said the person on the other side of the door.

"Joe? Joe who?"

"JOE MAM-" *The door got slammed by the bedroom's owner, knocking back the person to the wall*

"YOU PICK THE WRONG HOUSE FOOL"

"AY, AY AY AY. NOL-" *Gets hit by the bedroom's owner using a metal bat and fell down*

"Ah, my ears hurt ;-;" 

*Sigh* "Don't do that joke again, seriously"

*Hopper looks up, smiling widely*

"Well atleast don't do that joke to me" *Goes back inside his bedroom*

"Alrigh alright" *Gets up* "Nolff, i got something to tell you"

Nolff sits down on the bed, seems like he's reading a novel book before he got disturbed. Hopper goes inside his bedroom and standing infront of him.

"Good news, bad news, we got both?"

"Well, yeah. We have like 1 good news and 2 bad news"

"That's unusual"

"So i manage to locate the Spike"

"Oh good, then?"

"Then a bi**h intervening the defusal process and the Spike blows up"

"..." *Disbelieving*

"And then several nextbots appeared in Ground Beta, including Munci"

*Sigh* *Holds his head* "So who's that little intervening crap?"

"Amanda"

 

*Shocked, lost in thoughts*

Hopper looks at Nolff, wondering about the shock. Well, it's nothing new if he does that, why would he be surprised.

Hopper waves his hand infront of Alf face.

"Bro you good?"

*Still lost in thoughts*

*Pulls out an RPG-7*

*Realizes*

"AY, AY AY AY" 

"Oh good, you're back :D"

 Hopper sits down beside Nolff, despawning the RPG.

"Why do you look like you're not accepting what i said?"

"Hold on a second" *Pulls out his phone and dialing Amanda*

*...Tuut....Tuut....Tuu-*

"Yeah hello?"

"YOU PIECE OF CRAP WHY DID YOU PREVENT US FROM DEFUSING THE SPIKE!"

As Nolff burst out half of his lung into this screams, Amanda leans her head back from her phone.

"Geez, relax. It's just a Spike"

"WELL APPARENTLY THE SPIKE CREATED A COLLISION! I BET YOU'RE THE ONE WHO PLANTED THE SPIKE, RIGHT!?"

"Duh"

"WHY!?!?"

*Proud face* "Because yes" 

*Disconnected* *Tut tut*

"Wait" *Worried, memely* "Hello? Nolff? Great..." *Concerned memely*

"What is it?" The blue eyed boy ask.

"If Nugget plan failed, we're half-f**ked"

==========================================================================

(In the living room of Jide house)

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"... Well this is a rare quietness" Hopper said, melting the situation.

"So Nugget is targeting us, for what?" Cardinal ask, starting a discussion after Nolff and Hopper quick mission summary.

H: " Probably invading The Hub"
J: "Interfering the dimension networking, destroying Hub's networking path maybe?"
M: "Or he want us dead"

All four of them looks at Mio.

M: "What? I'm just giving out ideas"
C: "I don't think he wants to invade this place. There's hundred thousands of fandoms here, lots of them are hostile and some of them are able to manipulate time and space, such as G-Man1A mysterious being, first known in the world of Half-Life. He wears a suit and carrying a briefcase. The briefcase contains an ID card, a cellphone, a gu- Wait, why am i explaining stuff too much. I'm gonna stop. Go look at these 2 links: https://combineoverwiki.net/wiki/The_G-Man, https://half-life.fandom.com/wiki/The_G-Man.. Destroying our networking is a reason, but comes up with another question. What's the interfering for? And also, what's the benefit of killing us? He'll destroy his own creator career if he does that"
N: "Good point"
H: "Then why did he attacked me?"
J: "I'm not sure if he does it for fun..."
C: "His group movement gets a little suspicious lately. They got a good amount of activites going below the surface"
N: "Alright then, tell the people of The Hub. Nugget and his organization is officially a crime organization, in Hub, and other fandoms world. If anyone sees them, they either take them down themself or reporting them to us"
C: "Got it"
N: "Okay, meeting's over"

Nolff gets up from his seat and goes to the kitchen.

"Whatcha got there?" Hopper ask, following him.

"I'm gonna make a toast flavored with chocolate, french fries, and iced milk. You want some?"

*Becomes JoJo* "IYYYYYYYEEEEEESSSS. But my milk is strawberry, ok?"

"Sure, help me out" 

While Hopper and Nolff got into business in the kitchen, Jide quickly falls asleep on the couch. Cardinal and Mio decided to have a match in TF2, Spy Vs Spy. They brought their laptop and its accessories for some reason.

(Around 7 minutes later...)

Nolff sets the plates down with the drinks, serving his friends and himself.

"Argh! THE HITREG BRO, IT SUCKS!" *Frustrated Cardinal in the house*

"Cap, we both got 24-50 ms ping"

"SERIOUSLY, I HIT YOU ON THE HEAD WITH THE AMBASSADOR. HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE!?"

*Plays Spy voicelines using a soundboard2https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC4C-DwzaZI&ab_channel=TeamFortress2-AllSounds*

Cardinal looks at Mio, a bit enraged. Seeing Mio's small meme smirk just enraging him a little more.

"Yeah i'm out" *Disconnects*

*Plays the soundboard again*

*Blood still boiling*

"Chill out, i got something to eat" Nolff said, trying to distract Cardinal angryness.

He succeeded, both Mio and Cardinal ended up eating together with Nolff and Hopper.

(6 Hours later)

*Snorts* *Snorts* *A louder snorts* "ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz"

"..."

Nolff folds his arm, clearly disbelieving this lazy cyberbullying entity behaviour.

*Sigh* *Shakes Jide up* "Hey, wake up"

"Mmmhh"

"Wake up..."

"Mmmhh!" *Disturbed*

*Looks down to his phone and plays Freddy's theme song3Damn... No no, i'm not gonna explain it. This is too good and too much goosebumps. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhKlCp5Sh9I&ab_channel=Cz%C5%82owiekDrzewo*

*Looks back to Jide, to the couch, but found no one*

*Looks around, sees Jide in the corner, looking at the phone, terrified*

*Chuckles lightly* "So, you want to sleep here or go home?"

"I-I'll go home..." *Walks out from Nolff House*"

"Noice, time to get a good night"

==================================================================================

0