Chapter 6: Infiltrated, displaced.
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This chapter and the next three chapters are important for the plot. Please proceed with caution and high understanding as this chapter and the next three is under maintenance.

 

 

 

================================================================================

I was sleeping in my bed, inside my room, in my house. Well, was.

That was 2 minutes ago. Now, she pointed a Displacer gun at me. I should be terrified, but that Displacer gun is a modified version, it cannot destroy stuff anymore.

The secondary function still works like the original. But instead of teleporting to random locations on Earth or Xen, it either teleports the user to a fandom the user knows or randomly teleports the user to a fandom the user does not know. Good to know she can't hurt me.

Oh wait, i forgot you can teleport someone by shooting the displacer to em, frick.

I asked her how she got here, and what is she doing here. She replies by shooting the displacer gun at me.

Now, i am trapped in this hotel, a fricking abandoned hotel.

*Sigh* This was not an ordinary abandoned hotel, this is straight-up Doors1A well-known Roblox horror game, that involves... Doors. Basically, an abandoned haunted hotel with 100 doors., frick.

I've tried using teleport commands, didn't work either. It's locked. Seems like i have to finish the game.

 

(Mio's thought)

 

Mio was teleported to Doors, a Roblox game.

Since the teleport command was blocked, or locked, he must finish the game. That's the main option, there's no other option he sees. Just him, not for the entity.

Mio starts walking, going to the key door hanging on the board.

 

He unlocks the first door, greeted by a room filled with furniture, including 2 paintings.

It's not much filled, but it's not empty either.

 

He opens the next door, greeted by a room with only one shelf.

Nothing happened so far, pretty natural.

 

he opens the third door, stepping into another room filled with furniture, partially full.

He takes a guess that one of the entities will show up around door 18 to 20.

 

He makes his way through the hotel, opening door number 4 to door number 11.

All of them look nearly the same.

 

He opens door number 12, it's still the same. He knew about this loop of course.

He sees a door inside this room, or hallways, i don't know. He knows for sure it's a room behind that un-numbered door. 

He walks to door number 13, but it's locked.

He regrets not checking the un-numbered door. So, he goes back and opens the door. The inside looks like an office, like a personal office without any name board.

He checks the drawer on the desk and finds a lockpick, it'll come in handy for sure.

He takes the lockpick and pulls another drawer on the other side of the desk. 

He found the key, this is a little weird, however. No sparkling shimmering sound, no blue illuminating light.

"Hey Guide, you there?"

...

No answer.

He grabs the key, and goes out to door 13, hoping to find Guiding Light in this hotel2https://doors-game.fandom.com/wiki/Guiding_Light.

 

He unlocks door number 13, greeted by a room with plenty of furniture, including a closet.

What's off is... The lights flicker for a moment, suspicious...

He quickly moved to the nearest and only closet in the room, standing still, waiting for something to happen.

He hears something from a distance, seems like it came from door number 8 or 7.

The sound seems familiar...

"Crap" *Quickly hides in the closet*

A green light went past the closet, speeding into the room he was in, and slammed door number 14.

In response, Mio quickly hops out of the closet and waits.

The green light came back from the direction it came out, door number 14.

He hops back into the closet, few seconds before that entity runs over him.

He jumps back out, and gets inside the closet again, a moment before this entity goes back in this room. Room number 13.

This gets a little annoying of course. The entity goes back and forth, 8 times. Dang.

He jumps out and is about to get inside again, he stops for a moment, listening to any sound he can listen to.

No more screaming, glad.

 

He walks to the already-opened door 14, a dark room greets him.

He doesn't have any light sources, he's going to get irritated, he's very sure about it.

Not even 10 seconds later, an entity appeared below his back.

"Psst!"

*Looks behind, staring at the entity* "Get off"

*Flee away, with a screech*

Gladly, the dark room is small. He already touched a doorknob, seems like this is door number 15. Slowly, he opens the door, he feels something bad will happen.

 

 

 

 

He opens the door, door 25 more precisely.

Why so fast? Because most of the rooms are looped. It will either be a room full of furniture, partially filled, empty, or dark rooms.

He encountered 3 dark rooms, including the first screech encounter. He encounters Screech3https://doors-game.fandom.com/wiki/Screech again in the third dark room, which is a room with a gate. Behind the gate is a door labeled 21. 

On the right side of the gate is a door, it looks open-able.

He opens the door and finds a staircase leading down to what he guesses correctly. A basement.

More precisely, a large basement. He wanders around, trying to find a lever he can pull down to unlock the gate.

He had trouble finding this lever and got lost. He reminds himself about every path and vents he took in this basement, so he can go back to the door leading to this basement.

Eventually, he finds the lever. He pulled it down and heard a metal bar scratching the tiles.

He goes back to the path he took when he came in, and got lost again.

Fortunately, a shimmering sound can be heard from a distance, somewhere in the basement.

As he listens to the sound, he walks to where the noise comes from.

He finds the door, illuminated with blue lights and sparkling noises accompanying the light.

He goes back up, and waves without looking back.

"Thank you, Guide"

He was about to smile, but he go-

"Psst!"

*Quickly look up above him, staring deadly, pissed off*

Screech flees, away from him. That entity might have some goosebump moments, i bet.

End of flashback, now for the present time.

He steps into the room, room 25. Greeted by a generated room full of props and few paintings. Except, only 2 out of 5 pictures are normal. The rest are pictures full of black eyes.

*Sigh* "Here we go again..."

======================================================================================

 

0