Chapter 7: Doors
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

=========================================================================================

He steps into the room, behind door number 25, lazily.

As if he's been here before, unmotivated. He wants something fresh.

That's what he hoped for. But of course, there would be no major updates for Doors. So all he can be proud of now is how fast he finished the chase.

In the room, there are 3 drawers, each of them containing coins. One of the drawers even had a gold bar in it.

He checks every single drawer, grabbing any gold coins or bars he can find.

He knows where to use this precious gold in this hotel, he just needs to reach door 52.

*Click* 

Door number 26 was opened, and the lights in this room flickered for a brief moment.

This could mean the Black Moving Picture is about to rush past this room. He was startled, but he figured out that the flickering lights happened due to the black eyes shown in all 3 pictures in this room.

There would be no entities trying to attack him in this room, based on the game mechanics.

Opening door 27, he's greeted with several black eyes sticking to the wall in this room, along with a few props and paintings with black eyes.

The light flickers for a millisecond again, as if telling an entity's presence.

This is obvious, for him, and his friends. The next 2 doors have an entity trying to kill him.

He opens the next door, numbered 28.

It's a dark room, again. In this room, the annoying entity, Screech, has a chance to pop up around him again. 

He hasn't encountered Dupe1An entity in the Roblox game, Doors. He will deceive any visitors by making a false door labeled with a random number between 1 to 100. If the visitor walks near the fake door, Dupe will pull them into the fake door and damage the visitor with a bite, i think. yet, meaning it'll show up later after the chase maybe.

Gladly, this is a small dark room. He spent a little time in this room, opening drawers, and grabbing some coins.

The next door was opened, labeled 29.

This one door behind it was not a room, but a long hallway.

There are only 2 closets in this long hallway, along with a few tables, and drawers.

His interest was only on what was inside the drawers, looking for some shiny gold coins.

While opening the third drawer, located at the end of the hallway, a black goo appeared at the start of the hallway, near door number 29.

Mio slowly pulls out a bottle of vitamins from his pocket and then opens it.

A black figure crawls out from the goo.

Mio swallows one pill, befor-

*Thud thud thud*

*Turns around and runs to door 30, slamming it open*

He ran past the obstacles, sliding below a fallen bookshelf, and jumping over a table, or wall-running over another fallen bookshelf.

He bash the next door, door 31, where more obstacles are blocking his way. He went past the obstacles hurriedly. With the help of the vitamin pills he swallows, he gains what feels like a 12-second speed boost, outrunning the black figure.

He slams door 32, and sees an intersection, with chairs and tables mounted on top of each other in the middle of the intersection.

He sees three doors, one on the right with shiny blue light illuminating the door where he should go.

He follows the light guidance and opens the next door.

Door 33, with a hallway, is shaped like a diamond on poker cards.

The hallway was divided into two paths, left or right.

Both hallways have a door on each of them, but no blue lights were presented.

He randomly runs to the right hallway, passing by the door that isn't blocked with no blue lights on it.

He then sees a door with blue lights emanating from it, at the end of both hallways.

The vitamin boost expires, making his speed 15% slower without the boost.

After bashing it open, he sees a hallway. For a brief moment, it was normal, and in good condition. Well, briefly.

Suddenly, all of the chandeliers fall, burning the carpet on the floor. Enormous black hands snuck in from the windows.

He dodged to the left while running forward, then moved to his right, evading a burning chandelier.

Fire spreading around the hallway pretty fast. Mio continued to run past the black hands and the burning chandeliers. He reached door number 35 without taking any damage.

He opens the door, and quickly closes it, preventing the black figure from chasing him further.

*BAM, BAM, BAM*

"No chill, damn"

He sees a staircase, leading to the next door, labeled 36.

There's no drawer to open, sad.

*Cklick*

As the door opens, he sees what he's looking for, drawers.

This is a tri-section hallway. One to the left, one to the right, other path leads to where he came from.

He looks both ways and sees a drawer. He steals all of the gold inside there of course.

He just realized that there are 2 doors. One must be fake.

He clearly remembers the door he just opened, door number 36. So the next one should be 37, while the door on the left is labeled 38.

"Not today, Dupe"

He goes the right way, moving towards door 37.

The door opened, and lights flickered for a moment, indicating an entity's arrival.

He walks to the nearest closet and waits. As he hears the scream of the black entity getting closer, he jumps into the closet, getting out of its way.

After he went past, Mio jumped out, continuing his journey to door 101.

The next 6 doors are pretty lame. No offense, but Mio basically just walks and becomes a kleptomaniac whenever he sees a drawer.

There was a spider, that jumped to his face. Mio shows no emotion, but-

*Bhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh2Blowtorch sfx.*

... That spider state was transformed into another substance, literally turning into atoms, not dust anymore.

 

Here he is, standing in front of door number 44.

As he opened the door, the lights flickered, not for a moment, but for around 3-5 seconds, flickering quickly. Indicating an entity presence in the next door.

"Why..."

Well, this was a bit of a hindrance.

========================================================================================

0